That black guy standing in the background

>that black guy standing in the background

Is that Kara's boyfriend? Isn't he supposed to be crippled and in a wheelchair?

Yes.

Why they went with making Jimmy into a ripped black guy and not using her comics bf is beyond me.

DC hates the disabled, user

technically that's the foreground

Wonder how they're gonna explain the walking thing

but Dc rebirth user

Didn't she just kissed him in the forehead and then went out to space to date Captain Comet?

Doesnt matter. They need to meet their quota of BMWF relationships

South Africa surgery.

>tfw maxima came out to her and confessed her love to supergirl
>and supergirl didn't even realize it and just left

Why must Maxima be constantly denied from getting that super dick/pussy?!

They agreed to go out in the last issue of her solo

>not using Kryptonian tech to cure your boyfriend

But she moved to another town, didn't she? I mean it's not that she has any problems moving between cities in a matter of seconds, but I don't see why they should drag half-developed side characters from one run to another. I'd rather they established Supergirl as her own character before they shove her in a relationship.

>Another fucking black man/white woman romance

How else does she piss off daddy? It can't be doing anything of substance because that requires work. I know. She can reduce a black dude to a race and sex object! That'll show em

>romance
lel I was told the white guys Storm was with didn't count, because they weren't currently happening, but the slightest hint of ship teasing from covers that don't even form gets all the attention here. At least there's the next Thor, Spider-man, and Wolverine movie as possibilities

Jesus, it doesn't take much to trigger white virgins, does it?

Cry some more bitch tears, crackers.

false flag harder

But he's unfortunately right

he's cuck and proud I guess

>supergirl
>dating
Pls stop this, DC

bring back Matrix

lol true

And Kara's streak hunting for black cock continues.

Why would you even bitch about after a year of the Supergirl tv show of her doing the same shit

This is nice
What run is this

You would think a bisexual would have enough chance to get something but it never seems to happen

>three threads bitching about white chicks craving black cock on the front page

Stay classy, Sup Forums.

So is it safe to say Kara has a type.

I remember this. This was right after Mahmud Asrar left the book and the interior art turned to complete shit for a few issues until Emanuela Lupacchino was put on the book and made it ok again for like 4 o 5 issues before convergence.

new 52 Supergirl. It was a nice run, most people hate it just because of n52 being slapped onit.

Kryptonions don't count

I bet black kryptonions have tiny penises

So you still don't understand that black Jimmy is Jimmy AFTER all of his adventures with Superman?

Now I kind of want the new Superman to show up in CW, and do a double-take when he realizes some kind of old golden-age cheeseball nonsense turned Jimmy into a black guy. Like he had to work a summer as a chimney sweeper and forgot to take a shower, or Lex Luthor zapped him with a negro beam when he caught him sneaking around Lexcorp.

Because this is comics.

She was flirting with that dude even before the show was announced

But nothing came out of it and she went to be shipped with the far superior Captain Comet.

She was literally doing that in the last few pages of her ongoing

Eww this ugly ass armor is going to show up in Injustass 2 electric boogaloo isn't it?

FIt's right in with Ed Boons weird love of ugly ass 90's comic books.

So...boring?