Redpill me on Bengazi attack

I've kept hearing that Hillary lied about a video, and then to the families. What's all that about? What happened in Bengazi and how it was Hillary's fault? Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14
infamy.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_Innocence_of_Muslims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamp.

Its over, son. Time to move on to the next non-issue

Care to elaborate more in what the non-issue is about? I don't care if you're a Hillary shill I just want to know what was all about.

Google it

There was information that an attack was going to happen on the us embassy in Benghazi, troops were requested, hillary botched it, people died, she blamed a youtube video and called it a day.

Every time she gets investigated for it either bill Clinton takes a plane ride with a higher up in the fbi and the case gets dropped or someone dips into the Clinton Foundation and money goes missing or Obama tells the feds to stop investigating her, and recently sometimes obvious threats are made at the investigator.

Some people say it's a non-issue because she'll never be forced to answer for her crimes and people stopped caring about it.

The laundry list of evil things hillary has done is fucking impressive. She brings corruption to a level that sounds almost like conspiracy, except there's evidence to back it up. Yet, at the end of the day, as her husband put it best "there are no laws, just consequences"
Here's a top 10 list.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfj5s5r7_14

Funny how HRC gets investigated for years on these things -- by republican-formed and republican-chaired committees -- she testifies sometimes for 11 hours at a clip, and republicans still find that she did nothing wrong.

>Its almost as if they investigate her just to plant the seeds in stupid, ill-informed ppls's minds that HRC has committed crimes or acted irresponsibly when she hasnt.

They lied for months to the world about a bullshit youtube video that nobody saw.

Obama gave a speech in front of the UN about freedom of speech and not slandering the prophet of Islam.

This was during an election year, so they did everything they could to minimize it's impact on the election as being a consequence of Obama / Hillary's failed Arab Spring.

They heavily implied that the violence that killed the ambassador was "understandable" because the video was soooo offensive to muslims that they had no choice but to chimp out and whip out their RPG's, heavy mortars and blow up some Americans on 9/11. (The anniversary of 9/11 was really the motivation for the attacks, and there new targets for jihadis in Libya to attack thanks to naive state department officials)

Yeah I guess all those things she's done in her past that were document in writing, audio, video, and email leaks were just worth ignoring.

How much do you get paid per post?

NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NO CONNECTIONS BETWEEN ISIS AND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, EVER.

NOPE NEVER.

At yet republicans always come up empty.

>Funny how that works, huh?

Its almost like YOU. GOT. NOTHING.

that image is from a fake iranian news site. you dumb motherfucker just have been played by the iranian "mudslimes"

See
It's like you purposely ignore evidence and just claims "it doesn't exist"

Ok, thanks guys.

You seem like a troll or a stupid person that doesn't understand how the world actually works. Do you really believe we live under a "rule of the law", and that everyone, Democrats and Republicans (and their European counterparts, socialdemocrats and demochristians), aren't just puppets of the same globalist groups of interest?

Theres shI'll out until the election is over. Idk why I even bother responding. Part of me hopes to red pill a shill but it takes a special kind of self loathing to agree to get paid to lie to people to get a sociopath elected.

These people do not give a shit. They're pure scum.

>Google it
Well actually in that response I see that you're a shill.

infamy.org/

The youtube video was a bigger deal than people give credit. There were dozens of protests worldwide and tens of thousands of protestors. In Cairo there were 3000 protestors at the American embassy who scaled the walls and tore down the American flag. In Benghazi, there probably was a regular pissed off Muslim protest that terrorists used that as cover to get close to the diplomatic mission in order to launch their attack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_Innocence_of_Muslims

fuck off shill

Good point!

Whatever. Im not doing your fucking research for you

The hell does that even mean?

What evidence? *Republican* committees cleared her of wrong-doing.

Reeeee
Puuuuub
Liiiiii
Caaaaaaans

@83966935

It means that you're an awful roleplayer

Ha! Okay, user.

Wow, im lucky to get out of this convo alive.

>Thanks for going easy on me!

No, really.

>Thanks

Select all images with cookies

It's pretty self-explanatory. Essentially, there is one rule for the rich and another for the poor. Imagine if you run a massive bank, and suddenly because of disastrous moves you knowingly made, the while thing is fucked and the government steps in and shores up all your problems with massive cash injections. Now imagine you run a small local shop, a hurricane knocks the whole thing down and insurance won't cover you. How much money do you think the government will give your business to get it back up and running?

And this has *what* to do with the Republican Benghazi scandal failure?