Welcome

In you are considering coming to Portugal :

WELCOME

1. We are human rights defenders.
2. We are Not and homogeneous society.
3. We love meeting new people and culture.
4. We have nice immigration policies.
5. We are mainly Christians (catholics) but we accept and respect Muslims, Jews, atheists.
6. Safe cities.
7. Our food... Really.
8. Beautiful beaches.
9. We also have mountains.
10. Islands? We do have.
11. Freedom, a country where you can express yourself.
12. We change our politicians every election. We are Not conservatives or left winged extrememists.
13. We have amazing music festivals.
14. Did I mentioned our food?
15. Nice football games.
16. Amazing players.
17. Ronaldo, Mourinho, Jorge Jesus...
18. We have Beautiful local commerce.
19. Our language is kind of hard but we all speak English and when we don't we will make drawings and gestures to make you feel welcome.
20. We love our country and we love other people that feels the same about us.
21. We are Not arrogant or feel superior. We really want you to drink a beer with our friends and try our mothers Caldo Verde.

I will try to reply everyone.
Welcome :)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-easy-it-is-to-learn-Portuguese-if-you-already-speak-Spanish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moar

No terrorist attacks
No train accidents
No plane crashes
No serial killers
No censorship
No oil industry

We only want rich white visitors/immigrants though

Anglos preferred because they are our greatest allies

Most of the portuguese people doesn't care if you are white or blue, we just welcome all human beings.

Would I learn Portuguese easily? Could I get by with spanish meanwhile?

If you speak slowly yes. But we share many vocabulary that sometimes the words are the same but the meaning is different.
We usually understand spanish mainly from Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, Pontevedra...

quora.com/How-easy-it-is-to-learn-Portuguese-if-you-already-speak-Spanish I find this article interesting to you my friend.

Thanks, I will read it!

>We are Not and homogeneous society.
sounds pretty shit then desu

Lisbon is full of niggers

But are you white?

What about the Moors?

No thanks and fuck off to Sup Forums you gay nigger

Can I poo in your clean streets?
Will you accept me?
Please love you thanks

>21.We are Not arrogant or feel superior
yeah, right. you're probably a summerfag that never had to sort any bureaucratic shit
try to make any sort of complaint in any sort of business, public or private, and the old-fucks-deperately-grabbing-hold-of-the-tacho will be very helpful
it gets worse if you are brasilian, angolan, chinese, gipsy etc, those old-fucking-cunts seem to think that they have any kind of authority over you just because they're on the other side of the counter
"sorry....no....b-b-but..no...the (((((((orders)))))) I have....t-t-t-that I have to ((((((follow)))) is...hummm are...No....can´t help"

We have a lot of brazilians too.

welcome aswell. If they follow our laws everything is ok.

You are still welcome here man!No, you can't. We will accept you if you have the capacity to adapt to our laws. We understand if you need time and we will try to include you into our society.

Stay out of the Azores

>2. We are Not and homogeneous society.
triggered
>4. We have nice immigration policies.
triggered

The rest is pretty much true

You know what? Just post pictures of hot Portuguese women.

You will get shitty people everywhere in the globe.
But everyday I see great people and great things in Portugal. Little actions on the daily routine restores my faith in this country.

stfu nigger lover. Probably some faggot from some Lisbon suburb or porto suburb.

of all, you had to pick up this bag of bones

>>Sup Forums

fuck off

I dont need more fucking tourists shitting up my city

Sounds perfect. Might immigrate if Shillary wins. Do enough of y'all speak English that I could get by while I learn the language or would I have to learn it first before moving?

You forgot to say that we are also poor as fuck and unemployement is off the charts.

i'm i welcomed ? we're not that far , not sure how much from portugal (probably 300km) , but we're only 14km from spain , i can swim to spain & then walk to portugal ? okey? cool i'm on my way

I'd rather live in Amerika.

OP is a fucking faggot.

You never left home? Sorry for you mate.

No man you can come today. You can perfectly communicate with us.

Id hit it twice.

We are not that poor. Actually we have more emplyement then Spain for example.

Also, we do not have extreme poverty, and we often see that in developed countries.

By the way, we also legalize same sex marriage ;)
Welcome to the future brother!

none of what you said is even remotely true

Elaborate please.

we are not catholic, our cities are nowhere near safe, our beaches are filled with garbage, the only thing we're free to do is pay more taxes, our local commence is trash and No, we don't speak english

portugal is a communist hellhole, don't fucking come here, its a trash country and only retards think otherwise. this whole thread is bait

Me too ;).

But there is better women in Portugal
Op is either a retard or someone shilling for "Turismo de Portugal" or something like that

>our cities are nowhere near safe
This part is wrong, our cities are safe. I walk around in Braga at 2 am without concern

>don't fucking come here
this

you fags in the north have it easy

We are also one of the most pessimist societies in the world. We are only proud of our country until someone from other country messes with us. When we won the Euro we were the greatest. Now, you see a portuguese fellow talking about your country and you say Portugal is shit. Man, stick your hate into your ass, our beaches are clean, of course that in this month you will have more garbage mainly in Algarve. Too many people.

We don't all speak english -> yes. But I said that when we don't we make sure we try to communicate.

Its not bait, its not Turismo de Portugal. Its just a portuguese guy.

Yeah, even our handfull of niggers are scum here, i can't imagine how it is in Lisboa

> Its just a portuguese guy.

stfu and go make some refugge welcome boards, Esquerdista de piça.

>Fuck off we are full

Espero que a tua mãe seja violada por um skinhead PNR de merda e que corte a piça ao teu pai e te obriguem a engoli-la. Espero que quando todos votarem PNR sejas perseguido por quereres estar no Sup Forums com internet livre sejas enrabado pelos pretos todos presos numa prisão na madeira e que quando tentares fugir para um país decente te digam ' its full, portugues da merda.'

>implying i vote for PNR

lel, cala-te, amante de pretos

Volta lá para a tua terrinha e fica lá.

A minha terrinha é Portugal, e, de outra prespectiva é o Mundo. Afinal sou cidadão do mundo. Não é uma coisa que possas escolher, se neste ou naquele país. Se desta ou daquela cor. Com este ou aquele Deus. Só quem viaja, conhece pessoas e culturas consegue abrir a mente e sentir-se livre dessas barreiras e muros de ódio. Espero sinceramente que pessoas um dia ver o mundo como eu vejo, e então serás feliz na tua e na minha terrinha.

I definitely want to travel in Portugal for a while because it looks really beautiful, but live there? Sorry Alberto, if I want to get away from the bad shit in my country I'd rather move to Eastern Europe which is also poor as fuck but at least has all the positives I'm looking for.

I understand that point of view. If you want to get richer, Portugal is not the best option. We don't get well paid for our jobs comparing to Belgium. But if you want to visit Portugal i guarantee you will love. And you will comeback :)

>Afinal sou cidadão do mundo.
Ok, é um adolescente qualquer aqui a falar. Como correram os exames do 11º? Se calhar até é uma gaja

> Não é uma coisa que possas escolher, se neste ou naquele país. Se desta ou daquela cor. Com este ou aquele Deus.
e?

>Só quem viaja, conhece pessoas e culturas consegue abrir a mente e sentir-se livre dessas barreiras e muros de ódio.
>viaja
Não tenho problemas nenhuns com isso. Tenho problemas é quando trazem esses pretos de merda para aqui.

We don't want you to live here bro ;)

I don't care about getting a high salary. Portugal is far more likely to go the multiculti & SJW route compared to places like Poland, Czech Republic or Hungary.

Also I don't do well in the heat, Southern Europe would be a nightmare for me.

A plan of mine is to use some of the money I saved up in the Army to buy a vacation home in Portugal then reinforce the shit out of it to make a safehouse.

How much would a 2 bedroom house with a little land cost in Portugal? Preferably within 5 minutes of the coast but not on it.

P.S. pls respond I'll invest in your country

>Ok, é um adolescente qualquer aqui a falar. Como correram os exames do 11º? Se calhar até é uma gaja

Ok vamos tentar parar de imaginar quem estará do outro lado. É o meu ponto de vista, a única diferença entre os dois é que um dos pontos de vista não tem ódio implícito. Concordas?

>Tenho problemas é quando trazem esses pretos de merda para aqui.
Já fui assaltado, com faca, pelas costas, Não foi um preto. Mas podia ter sido, nenhuma cor está isenta de haver criminosos.

It depends so much...
What kind of house? South or North? New house? Second hand? How many m2?

cucks

>No terrorist attacks
yet
>No train accidents
of course there have been
>No plane crashes
there can happen no plane crashes in Portugal? Really?
>No serial killers
rei ghob
>No censorship
dude... really? Come on
>No oil industry
crazy lefties and media-inspired local politicians illegally stopping oil prospections. how progressive

French portugueses are so fucking up their own ass its unreal with their haughty pride
>muh christiana ronalda
>muh viva el portugel
>best country on earth
yea but whyd you come to France then ?
>bbb-b-but whats going on here muh portugoal muh christianto ronaldhino muh n°9 vamos el portugal a la playa
muh im 1/9 portugese I support portugoal in the Euro muh pride but why u live in france then ? muh pride in portugal muh ronaldao number 9 best ever muh portugess are the best

fkin kill themself

About trains and plains it was something like a joke.
Rei Ghob serial killer? You should learn what a serial killer is.

Yes, no censorship.

Crazie lefties do what they believe. Personally I think we should invest in renewables, not oil prospection.

todos os esquerdalhos que vi falam assim

é triste

será que só vos ensinam a odiar lá no bloco de merda?

starting insulting and "hoping" that people from the other one's family get killed and raped. that's portuguese leftist talk

you say something about anything you got some fucking antifa or white knight rage typing like a 7 yo

sad losers

>1. We are (((human rights))) defenders.
Who's human, you stupid faggot?

>2. We are Not and homogeneous society.
Kill yourself, there are 3 groups in Portugal:
The Lusitani, assimilated europeans, and others who must be gassed.

>3. We love meeting new people and culture.
Sure

>4. We have nice immigration policies.
If by nice you mean it's too easy for any bum to get in, then yes

>5. We are mainly Christians (catholics)
Yes

>but we accept and respect Muslims, Jews, atheists.
Only if they're burning at the stake.
See: Auto do Inferno

>6. Safe cities.
Yes, compared to the rest of Europe.

>7. Our food... Really.
Pretty good

>8. Beautiful beaches.
True

>9. We also have mountains.
Yes, and it's covered in snow in the winter.

>10. Islands? We do have.
And beautiful ones at that.

>11. Freedom, a country where you can express yourself.
True compared to the rest of Western Europe

>12. We change our politicians every election. We are Not conservatives or left winged extrememists.
That's fucking retarded, our people are very divided politically at the moment - as is the case with everyone else in W.E.. Our politicians are all either in Brussel's pocket or cucks.

>13. We have amazing music festivals.
I won't disagree if it's folklore. If you're talking about pimba or any modern heresy like sumol summer fest then you should feel bad.

>14. Did I mentioned our food?
Pastel de Nata best pastel

>15. Nice football games.
Played by shitskins

>16. Amazing players.
Most are shitskins

>17. Ronaldo, Mourinho, Jorge Jesus...
Fucking faggots with no love for the fatherland

>18. We have Beautiful local commerce.
Yes, but must be promoted. I am afraid it will die when the older people die.

>19. Our language is kind of hard but we all speak English and when we don't we will make drawings and gestures to make you feel welcome.
Yes, although actual Portuguese from Portugal is the best language in the world.

ódio implícito?
ninguém concorda com isso, evidentemente! de que estás a falar?
ódio implícito, uau muros de ódio

Deverei parafrasear-te?

"Espero que a tua mãe seja violada por um skinhead PNR de merda e que corte a piça ao teu pai e te obriguem a engoli-la. Espero que quando todos votarem PNR sejas perseguido por quereres estar no Sup Forums com internet livre sejas enrabado pelos pretos todos presos numa prisão na madeira e que quando tentares fugir para um país decente te digam ' its full, portugues da merda.'

"

Olhem para mim a falar do ódio dos outros. Absurdo.

Cresce criança. Homens honrados e consequentemente nacionalistas não têm nada que ver com o lixo que é o pnr ou os skinheads. Cresce

>20. We love our country and we love other people that feels the same about us.
Wish it were true but people are too self-hating.

>21. We are Not arrogant or feel superior. We really want you to drink a beer with our friends and try our mothers Caldo Verde.
True, we just calmly enjoy the caldo verde.
Until D. Sebastião returns and the Fifth Empire is gloriously established.

You're right, from what I understand they are insufferable cunts.

Seu filho da puta, tu és mesmo fodido dos cornos. Traidores à Lusitânia seram queimados e usados como fertilizador para o novo império.

HAJIS, JEWS, AND NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OUT OF PORTUGAL

>seram
Serão*

Ele deve ser brasileiro ou aciganado

Quem /quintoimperio/ aqui?

My parents are really thinking on moving in Portugal when they retire. They love sea so probably some city with it or island. Is portuguese hard to learn?
You've mentioned two times your food, I know nothing about it give me a couple of your traditional dishes names, thanks!

Fucking repeaters with this kind of shitty unoriginal bullshit threads

go to fucking /lgbt/ hang out with the rest of bloco de merda

What are the girls like in Portugal?
Job market?
Whats the countryside like, or what is travelling like inside the country?

Lisbon and Sintra are very nice tbqh senpai. Loved it when I went there and will return probably. And there is something else: I saw many Africans. While in my country you immediately think that they are gangsters, they seemed well adjusted and nice thete. You must be doing something right.

Quinto Império

Would live in Porto but it's not all that cheap for such a damaged economy. My Drang nach Osten is stronger

>Is portuguese hard to learn?
Yes it is, it's very phonetically complex.
Though knowing italian will give them a boost. I say they'll have a passing portuguese with time and help from natives.

If they want to stay in the mainland then Porto is a good choice, otherwise there's the Azores or Madeira.

As for dishes:
Bacalhau à Brás (pic related)

here too. the nice and adjusted ones are old black people from the time of the Empire. young black are just the same as everywhere else: subhuman

thankfully they are still in the capital mainly

forgot pic

So what are the downsides? There's always downsides

gostoso

Why do anglos prefer to come to Spain (300k) insted of Portugal? Aren't you their oldest ally?

Lazy, lazy business culture, but without the benefit of sufficient corruption to bypass it à la east Slavia. It will take forever to get anything done, even just renting a place. Uncoincidentally no fucking jobs so BYO income or you're fucked

é um puto qualquer que pensa que pensa que é um iluminado e um "homem" bem viajado poque fez a viagem de finalistas a londres. É o normal em portugal

Pensa que todos os nacionalistas são skinheads ou PNR

Bydlo go to Spain, middle class drones go to France. Portugal is the domain of the sophisticated bohemian cockroach

Well that sucks.

Guess I'm stuck in this Islamic shithole forever

We are poorer than the rest of WE and we have a gypsy problem.

Lisbon (although beautiful) is becoming a shithole filled with niggers and brazillian huehue mongrels.

Few jobs, stupid politicians, costly real estate.
Banks rarely lend money to young couples looking to settle.

Our people are leaving for greener pastures after getting a complete education here, there's a serious demographic problem. We're getting too old and no one's having kids.

This, we're a bureaucratic nightmare and our adult population (~the 60s generation) is convinced working is a chore.

We know it's not because of the beaches, Portugal has wonderful beaches while Spain is a landlocked cuck. Gibraltar? Top kek

Move to the Easter-Reich lad, that's prob where I'm heading next year [spolier]to start bringing Balkan surplus into Germany ready for when es los geht[/spookler]

Please Ignore the retards in this thread

Portugal is full of niggers, gypsies and chavs. Portuguese people are not white despite what they say and they behave like apes. They are selfish, self-centred and egotistical. Portuguese people are arabs and look like moors or mexicans I shit you not, everyone is short, smelly, fat, brown hair and brown eyes. Their culture is crap as well and they always try to tell you how portugal was great in the past to make up for their inferiority complex.

Portuguese women are all princess-complex whores and they desperately try to marry any foreigner they see.

I come from wales. my parents teach english in the university. This is the only unbiased opinion you'll find in this thread.

Portiwgal yn hogiau gwlads. Peidiwch â dod !

You forgot to mention that Lisbon girls are fatter and meaner than the north. Also strong antifa presence in Lisbon. Also fucking curries everywhere for some reason

I have a fetish for HUE mongrels (they're also very thirsty for gringo dick but the race must come first)

So are you half Portuguese? Also PS [spoiler]Welshmen aren't really white either[/spoiler]

(((Rootless cosmopolitan))) detected, you're making shit up.

I met a really petite woman from the North. Short, modest breasts, dirty blond hair, green eyes, graceful and soft features, very healthy skin. Dressed great, spoke with a northern accent. I swear it was an angel.

Too bad I'm already promised to someone.

Fuck off achmed, I'm from welsh stock. Both my parents are teaching english to these sub humans.

>Portuguese people are not white despite what they say and they behave like apes.
Of course we are not white. European cultures are way to rich to be grouped together. We are Iberians. Only american mutts think "white" is some sort of race that has any meaninig outside of colonies

>Portuguese women are all princess-complex whores and they desperately try to marry any foreigner they see.

all except you ;(

Thanks!

how was tha garbage unbiased?

Seriously DO NOT COME HERE ANYONE!

we dont need you or the mongrel hordes

Portugal has problems right now just like ALL the countries in the West have them

We will survive it jus like the rest of Europe will

Saying that portuguese girls are bad, selfish and what not is ridiculous. They are like the ones all over the West, we have all been affected by the degenerate propaganda. Don't pretend you havent

We dont need immigration. We need he same as every other country: racial awareness and brotherly cooperation between Western Nations

And I am starting to get tired with this Portuguese arent white meme shit

Yea there are a lot of weird Ancient Aryan looking people in the north: green or blue eyes, copper/dirty blonde hair and gracile features. I actually mistook a blonde/blue local for a French or German tourist at one point.

More than haploshits, though, they're just nicer people in the north. More willing to spend time talking to a foreigner, more sincere, girls a little flirty and tomboyish.

That said, I still find east Europeans friendlier: despite stereotypes, and despite the fact I actually speak some broken Portuguese and zero Scythian/Bulgar/Hunnic/whatever they speak in the orient.

Also I should mention that I fucking despise Spaniards (specifically, Andalusians) and have almost come to blows with Spanish men on various occasions.

Only joking my Celtic brother, my first gf had a stupid Welsh name and she was p white

(checked)
She was one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Very calm and collected, friendly and polite. She just had this amazing aura, I can't describe it through text. Even now my heart is moved just thinking about it. She also had a decent butt :^)

>there are a lot of weird Ancient Aryan looking people in the north
Ancient Aryan? What do you mean?

>haploshits
What is this meme?

>they're just nicer people in the north
They really are, they're also very hard working. Is it because of the cold? The North is very beautiful, and the people match that. I want to move there when I get the chance to start a family.

>tomboyish
My fetish! Yes, the girl was like that too. So cute.

>I still find east Europeans friendlier
Really? I've met a ton here and they aren't very friendly at all (the soviet brainwashed ones). Expect the young ones when they mature (they're like SLAV MASTARACE when they're younger but they eventually grow out of that and marry a portuguese, I've seen it happen a lot).

>I should mention that I fucking despise Spaniards (specifically, Andalusians) and have almost come to blows with Spanish men on various occasions.
Greatest Ally

>Really? I've met a ton here and they aren't very friendly at all (the soviet brainwashed ones). Expect the young ones when they mature (they're like SLAV MASTARACE when they're younger but they eventually grow out of that and marry a portuguese, I've seen it happen a lot).
Ukrainians are a very friendly people. Very hardworking.

>Greatest Ally
>tried to conquer us several times

Eu estou na polonia agora e sinto que devo mandar /quintoimperio/ aqui para quando chegar 2050 as hipoteses da sobrevivencia da europa serem maiores.

>>tried to conquer us several times
Quando?
Estás a falar do mapa cor de rosa?

Não consigo abandonar a Lusitânia, a reconquista virá a tempo irmão.

>Ancient Aryan? What do you mean?
I dunno, palaeo-north European or something. Atavistically white. Some Tarim Basin mummy-lookin motherfuckers. Probably just old Celt blood or something

Tomboys are nice

Also by haploshits I just mean an obsessive interest in genes and appearance over more important things. Apologies for Casey's Tyres maymays

>aren't very friendly
I dunno, maybe I am just closet slav but I get along well with east Euros. Even in Lisbon the best bantz I had was talking to a drunk Russian tourist.

If you didn't want us conquering your African colonies you shouldn't have waved them around so provocatively you slut

Mas os Polacos são Afegãos com bigodes

Lusitania é espiritual. Eu comecei a dar menos valor à terra por o quinto imperio ser imaterial. Eu sinto que chego aqui vejo uma tela branca resistente ao cancro actual que está fragil e percisa de proteção. E isto é o trabalho para o quinto imperio.

Deus vult

>I dunno, palaeo-north European or something. Atavistically white. Some Tarim Basin mummy-lookin motherfuckers. Probably just old Celt blood or something
Oh I see what you mean, fuck. She did really seem weird. Different from other Europeans. Close but so far away, ethereally beautiful.
If that's really what an ancient aryan looked like then our entire race has been on a downward spire for millennia. We wuz godz n shyet.

>I dunno, maybe I am just closet slav but I get along well with east Euros.
They seem to love the elders here. Our old people are based as fuck. Especially the men who fought in the colonial wars.

Portugal não irá perecer!

nice bantz pajeet

Redpill me about Mariana Mortagua.

I thought you were talking about spanish. Sorry. UK is truly our greatest (only, to be honest) ally