Holy crap, he's literally me

Holy crap, he's literally me....

Im a fuck up too but I'm really good at it

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tv-video/acura-caps-this-seasons-better-call-saul-partnership-by-bringing-back-some-memorable-season-1-characters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I either don't know the definition of literally anymore or... Welcome to Sup Forums Jimmy, any tips on becoming more assertive?

do you literally not know the definition of literally anymore?

>It's a Laura and Gene do a job at the Flamingo episode

I'm more like Mike myself, personally. A professional, no-nonsense loner. I get shit done, meticulously and effectively. Don't have the patience for meaningless small-talk. People annoy me. Also I have big ears and I'm already balding at 23.

>it's a faggot with insider knowledge spoils the finale episode
kill yourself, reported and sent the screencap to Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould. I hope they fire your sorry ass.

OP is literally Saul from Better Call Saul.
Literally.

You sound like an asshole, mike is likeable

intelligent and nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

>mike
>humor

Such an underrated show. I bet it get's canceled after the next season if something significant doesn't happen.

>adweek.com/tv-video/acura-caps-this-seasons-better-call-saul-partnership-by-bringing-back-some-memorable-season-1-characters/
How did Ida Thurman end up marrying a crooked accountant in New Mexico?

I want this meme to stop
hard to do with half the cast of BCS/BB is in Fargo too though

it's a bit under-whelming after bb but it's still great. idk what could top the intensity of bb

>Don't have the patience for meaningless small-talk.
>on a message board.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it for what it is.

>Jimmy made that old lady cry

Why? It just makes him unlikeable. Jimmy is fun because he's usually punching up when he tricks people, but taking advantage of the elderly is just low. He's doing the same thing the Sandpiper people did.

Is the show setting up some sort of meta-irony-point thing telling us we shouldn't root for jimmy because he does bad things and has no principles?

>Is the show setting up some sort of meta-irony-point thing telling us we shouldn't root for jimmy because he does bad things and has no principles?
It's part of his transition to Saul.
>Why? It just makes him unlikeable. Jimmy is fun because he's usually punching up when he tricks people, but taking advantage of the elderly is just low. He's doing the same thing the Sandpiper people did.
He desperately needed the money, and it was also in the grannies' best interest to take the settlement. Otherwise they could end up dead before they see a single penny. He tricked them, but it was for their own good (even if his motivation was getting a pretty million).

Nacho is literally me
I go to retirement homes and swap old people's life-saving pills with tic tacs

I guess. He could have taken Kim's offer though, but you're right. Maybe the settlement was for the best.

Seeing old people in distress makes me unreasonably upset. I guess it's to the show's credit that it managed to get that reaction from me, but I still didn't enjoy the episode very much because of this.

Saul wasn't lying when he pointed out to Howard and the women that it would only net them an extra thousand maybe, while the law firm would net extra millions. It was in the best interest to settle then, otherwise it could go to court and be less.

Are they still in 2002?

>it's a Jimmy runs into Dougie Jones in 2003 episode
HelloooOOOooo