Is Trump a Russian plant?

Is Trump a Russian plant?

put ur dick in my butt and shoot some sperm into my anus

Thank you for Correcting the Record

More of a Russian cuck

Go buy a clue you stupid fuck.

Of course he is....MOST of his campaign is made up of Russian sympathizers....Manafort, lived in Moscow, close to Putin and worked for the Putin backed ex president of Ukraine who is now exiled to Russia to avoid murder charges of his opponents. Carte Page, lived and works for the monopoly oil magnant GAZPROM and has investments in Moscow, General FLynn attended the Russia Today dinner last year with Putin, Manafort's long time aide who worked and lived in Moscow until just recently when a reporter saw him working at the convention...with ALL those lovely russkies

Be afraid Finbro

no. he is, however being supported by russia similarly to the way russia supports new-right movements in europe.

it's working out really well for them t b h.

>reading dugin
Who in their mind will read this crazy retard?

Is Hillary a New World Order Plant?

Honestly, I really hope so.

>is Trump a Russian plant.

Yes.

In the UK we had a Russian plant too. He was called Nigel Farage, he was in receipt of Russian money to fund his political campaign for the UK to leave the EU.

Now the UK has left the EU, the EU is weaker and the UK is weaker. For Putin it's win/win.

Russia is now subverting US democracy.

no

bernie was the OG commie symp

funny how only nations next to russia seem to understand the evil in it

no
yeah, Trump will be disastrous for eastern Europe.If the americans would abandon their allies they would never be taken seriously again

>Estonia should be given into the German sphere of influence
Thank fuck... wait oh god, I don't want to live in Estonistan

People who use isolationist as an insult tend to be zionists.

How is that our problem? We're all the way over here on the other side of the world, doing our own thing. We were founded so we could separate ourselves from Europe's endless conflicts and internal strife. Why should we care about territorial disagreements between Europeans that are thousands of years old?

We don't understand them, and they are none of our business. Certainly nothing worth risking American lives in war over.

Deal with it yourselves.

No he's a dem plant to get Hilary elected.

Everyone knew Hilary was going to have a tough time so she needed to run against someone clearly much worse to get her elected.

Trump made all the right noises at first to appear legitimate and gain support. The second he is confirmed as the nominee he starts to fuck it up on purpose in co-ordination with Dems. He'll keep dong this more and more over the months until he makes himself completely unelectable.

>this is what polish migrants actually believe

You know Dugin was actually in Turkey during the coup attempt?

Apparently for some reason he had been acting as an unofficial ambassador and has ties to businessmen in Turkey who are involved in trade with Russia.

Why would he ruin his public image for them?

The russophobia in Finland is fucking psychosis-tier. You've been fed Jew propaganda about Russia being evil for your whole fucking life, and was born into the mentality that Russia=Evil.

Literally the same with every ex-soviet states.

I'm not saying Russia isn't a shithole and corrupt as fuck, because it is just that, what I'm saying is that 99% of russophobic finns are at overkill mode.

This. Rubio, as much as I hate his robotic guts, would have slaughtered Clinton.

t.

No he's a Democrat plant. The Russian shit is just a secondary plan to have Trump support one of America's enemies.

That's pretty crazy.

I do think Trump probably does have connections to Russia he'd rather not know aobut though.

Is Dugin CIA plant? Since literally the only people caring about him and quoting him are western media and shitposters.

Makes you really think why he is popular only abroad.