What can he do to redeem himself?

What can he do to redeem himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

irategamersucks.blogspot.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck my ass

Officially join the Alt Right and become this generations A Wyatt Mann.

More brown bricks

Beyond the racism - which is fucking horrific - this comic is just fucking dumb. What's the joke, other than pointing out racist stereotypes and using racial slurs?

It's not even like you could argue that people who believe these stereotypes are the butt of the joke - as comedians such as Bill Hicks who do bits of racial stereotypes play up - it's just full on racist fucking horseshit with no satirical message or anything redeeming.

The art work is even pretty wank.

Suck a 10 inch dick, Mike.

Own black dicklets.

>Beyond the racism - which is fucking horrific - this comic is just fucking dumb. What's the joke, other than pointing out racist stereotypes and using racial slurs?
He's always had humor akin to a 3-year-old who thinks saying "poopy" is hilarious. I have no doubt he thought the racism alone was the height of comedy and didn't need a punchline.

I think you put more effot into writing this post than he did making that strip. And that's the height of comedy to me.

LOL

>reposting a Sup Forums thread
what can OP do to redeem himself?
what can i do to redeem myself for going on Sup Forums?

That comic is a pleb filter.

Thanks Sup Forums

Post his dick to Twitter more.

BRAUNZIEGEL

who the fuck is chuck supposed to be?

This one was guest-written by Mike Stoklaza

least funny thing i have seen in ages

fully apologize for minecraft, push james for more board james, keep talking about getting depressed and reading donald duck comics

Board James season 2 was awful. I liked it better when it was about the board games, not the dumb plotline.

You would never live. But you would always be remembered.

Just get back to doing title cards and off camera shit and let James be in charge of content again.

what happened this time

did he make another miney crafta or something

Justice for Bootsy when?

You're just one of those DISCONNECTED critics that can't handle a RAUNCHY R-18 COMEDY.

Duds dammed the truth !

What a Loco Bandito!

Was she the savior? The true AVGN?

Is Mike Matei Batdan?

irategamersucks.blogspot.com