Why should MEN of all people have a say in abortion debate?

Why should MEN of all people have a say in abortion debate?

Because the baby could be either male or female.

>Men will never get pregnant
Wow thats so transphobic i can't even

the woman didn't create the baby without a man's help.

Do you just like to argue about stupid shit while the world falls apart?

because our tax dollars are paying for their abortions

I, as a man, have the right to get pregnant.

transphobe ;)

Because some babies are male and need to be protected

50% of partners get pregnant
100% happens with a male

Guys do have a saying in abortions imo. I mean, i wouldn't want a child now because im not yet fully educated and still young (20 years), why would i not have a say in keeping a child i do not wish for?

Can someone explain to me again why women have rights?

Because they happen to be our elected politicians. If women actually had an issue with this than the majority of them should stop voting for male politicians

Because nobody should be able to get an abortion. It is literally murder. The only people who need aborting are the dirty communists who think this shit is acceptable.

Number of women in history who got pregnant without a man: 0

Because ~50% of that child's DNA is the father's.

Because it could be my baby, and it needs to be talked about. I would say most women are just "RAH IT'S MY BODY I'M A WOMAN UR NOT" and don't really think about it past that. When in reality all aspects need to be thought about and researched at length

wtf I #correcttherecordforher now

because without us there are no babies

>it's your body, it's your decision
No, it's the baby's body.

Murderers who kill a pregnant woman are charged with a double murder, not just one murder. How can abortion possibly not be murder?

>Politicians aren't capable of being non-politicians unless they quit or get fired
>How can they passably understand the people's will?

>Why should MEN of all people have a say in abortion debate?

Because men make up 50% of the dna of 100% of babbies

Start making babbies by yourselves, you cunts, and then you can keep your monopoly on reproductive issues

Women who kill white babbies should be tortured to death

On the other hand, nigger bitches who kill nigger babbies should be given a crime prevention award

>falling for the pro-life/ pro-choice dichotomy instead of going full Peter Singer on them

Why don't you want to maximize happiness Sup Forums?

This guy gets it.

something about taxes

Well by that logic, I can say that 50% of fetuses are male so it's males taking up activism to save their gender.

100% of them were born

Most leaders in everything are men

So if I make my wife pregnant, I have no say over whether or not she decides to kill the fetus? Because I'm not the pregnant one?

The artificial womb can't come soon enough.
We cannot afford to let the future of our species in the hand of the ancestral parasite, not anymore.

thank you.

Oooph.

Who will pay for them?
That's right men. Why don't all the pro abortion people make a foundation and dump money into it. Why are they so obsessed with having the government pay for it?

ummm wtf? its 2016, some men can get pregnant and some women have penises

FUCKING CIS SCUM BIGOTS!!

Or just completely negate the risk of pre-mature pregnancy, by simply waiting until marriage. Which in turn negates the chance of killing any babies.

Wow. Assuming because they identify as men they don't have a womb. It's the current year.

Fucking transphobes man. I literally can't even right now.

This

Men are leaders. Women are degenerates.

/Thread

100% of them were born.

100% are the other half needed to make a baby.

Women would love to get fucked by 100% of the 77% of these leaders.

What if my wife wants an abortion? Do I have to just say oh well?

>77% of anti-abortion leaders are men.

So? The unmentioned 23% of women agree with them. Any input on them?

Also, women in general don't even attempt to obtain leadership positions because they don't want them.

Majority of pro-choice leaders are old women who can't get pregnant anymore.

Why should anyone already born have a say in abortion debate?

Abortionfags BTFO by Based Reagan.

Although I support abortion of retards and in case of pregnancy threatening woman's life.

Animal control

If I'm going to have to pay for any abortions via my taxes I have a right to vote about it. I'll happily wave my right to vote on the issue if I don't have to pay taxes that support it.

>100% of them will never be pregnant

HOW TRANSPHOBIC. MAYBE I'M FEMALE-TO-MALE WHO IS ANTI-ABORTION BUT I STILL HAVE MY OVARIES. TRANSPHOBIA!!!!!

Because when the leeching whores who decided not to get an abortion scream for money from the absentee father, he HAS to pay up. Women have the choice to abort or not, but men HAVE to pay up when the women decides to have the kid.

In the UK, the crime of 'child destruction' is what you would be charged with for killing a foetus.
Essentially, under the law the foetus is not considered a human being, but is not considered non-human either. It enjoys a special status in between personhood and non-personhood.

Talk about being non-binary.

>why should 50% of the population who provide 50% of the means by which children are created have a say in murdering unborn children

The fact you even have to ask this question is indicative of a sexist mindset.

Creating a baby is a joint activity, assuming it's conceived through consensual sex.

I am pro abortion though, I just think that men should also have a say in whether to kill the spawn or not.

Because we end up paying for the little fucker for 18 years once it pops out.

What about nigger fetuses

Nigger abortion keeps less niggers on the streets and more in the grave

Who doesn't want a dead nigger?

>Why should MEN of all people have a say in abortion debate?

Depends on how you frame the issue.

As a woman's rights issue, it's hard for men to have a platform because ultimately, yes, you are dictating whether or not a woman can carry a baby to term or terminate the pregnancy at her own discretion.

As an issue of human and personal rights, then anyone should be able to have a stake in it because even though the results of the debate are the same, it takes a fundamentally different position, because it's not about whether the woman has the right to choose, but if a fetus has the right to live.

If you are anti abortion just don't have one. I don't understand it.

Although I see the positives of having a lower nigger population in terms of crime rates. Murder is murder. Take away there welfare programs and it would basically have the same effect as an abortion. Or else they will be forced to civilize and contribute to society.

I think that is bs. Literally every guy I have ever met is pro abortion because they want to be able to pressure some girl into getting an abortion if they accidentally get her pregnant.

I've never met a man with loud unsolicited opinions on abortion.

They're all women.

Who the fuck makes these statistics up?

100% of white feminist tumblristas will never be white men. Why should THEY/THEM/flowerkin have a say in anything white men do? #checkyourprivilege #currentyear

Why should poor people get a say about welfare or use of tax money when they're making next to nothing?

What's the say, then? In the question of "should we abort the baby": If the woman says yes but the man says no, what happens?
How about if the woman says no and the man says yes?

For the time during pregnancy in which elective abortion is legal the fetus lacks the neural pathways required in order for it to have a personality.

I swear there are some issues Sup Forums arbitrarily sides with for no other reason than they're the opposite of liberal.

An overwhelming majority of abortions are a doing goddamn public service and deep down you all know it.

Because women raising unwanted children with out the father is basically what ruined society.

Also because most women won't factor in dindu population reduction.

In the US, if abortion is framed as a woman's health issue, then legislation can be and has been justified to have taxpayer money fund womens' abortions. That means they get abortions whether you're for it or against it; it also means they get a service they personally want by paying other people's money for it.

>men are natural leaders
So?

Because roughly half the babies killed are male. That's like asking why blacks should have any say in the slavery debate when they don't own slaves.

>That's like asking why blacks should have any say in the slavery debate when they don't own slaves.

Literally the first slave owner in America was black.

This

100% of people were once fetuses

>X% of women voted for Y war
>99% of them will never see combat
Should women have a say in war debate?

Why should non gun owners decide on gun laws?

100% of people were once sperm and you've killed billions of them

>For the time during pregnancy in which elective abortion is legal the fetus lacks the neural pathways required in order for it to have a personality.

So? Life begins as soon as the sperm fertilizes the egg. Whether or not it has a personality is irrelevant.

Women are useless idiots

>Men don't have a say in abortion

Fine, then child support payments from men to women should no longer exist either.

They die whether you wank them or not.

I'm not even against abortion, I'm just saying that the argument that men don't havd a stake in pregnancy is retarded

77% of anti-abortion leaders are men
yet
52% of women are anti-abortion

>I can't get pregnant because I was born a man
Fucking die cis scum

Plenty of women are pro life, if you had a referendum and let only the women vote on it I'd put money on a ban being passed because ugly millennial feminist cunts would be too lazy to vote as usual.

If you can't tell abortion is wrong just by hearing a description of it you are morally retarded

>i want more niglets and mexicans!

There are thousands of brands of contraceptives

These women refuse to use them. Then they kill children both as a way of revenge and keeping thin. And they come up with BS excuses like "what if my baby is a mutant?" when really its all revolves around selfishness.

And 100% of pro-choicers haven't been aborted, what's your point?

Studies have shown that women are about as likely to be pro-life as men. Men are just the leaders of everything because women don't want to do all that work.

I'm pro choice, but this is just stupid. Also can't help but notice all those female feminists who think men should be bound to 18 years of child support for a kid he never wanted. 100% of them will never be forced to pay for a kid they never wanted.

Because the baby could be a male and a male is always the father of the baby.

>100% of pro choicers haven't been aborted
Technically correct is the best kind of correct

Yet liberals also believe pic related

SHUT THE FUCK UP, GENDER IS SOCIAL CONSTRUCT THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, ANYONE CAN BE PREGNANT SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Women are monsters that want to kill their own babies. Men are the protectors of Women and Children. We are trying to protect them from themselves, and protect the baby.

because killing a child is a moral issue that isn't gender specific. Abortion is stopping the process of a human body being assembled. A human consciousness/ soul will use that body to experience reality. No matter the stage of the formation, the concept remains.When a woman aborts a baby, she's taking away a human's ability to experience the world, she's taking away their consciousness, she's killing an innocent, she's murdering a child. It isn't wrong for men to speak out.

You could just say that 77% of leaders are men.
Men tend to take action to suit their convictions.

I am willing to bet there is quite an even spread of women and men who are against abortion but men as usual just happen to take the lead on the subject.

Men should have a say in abortion because men pay the majority of tax and that gives them the right to have a say in how society conducts itself.

Because abortion besides cases of
* Rape
* Incest
* Death to Mother
is called women's rights in today's media, but is really just a defense for irresponsibility.

Only the ultra-religious care about the morality of it. I just don't want my tax dollars funding it unless it's an emergency health issue simply on principle (taxes shouldn't extend beyond what is necessary). Most on the right feel the same way but libs have been duped by their media into believing that the right wants to outright ban abortions, which isn't true except for the ultra protestants (and they have their reasons).

Principle and morals aside though, I have no problem funding abortions on the sole factor that you should not have kids if you are not financially independent. If you're considering abortion as an option, it means you are either not independent, or not fit/interested/ready to be one. In which case, you shouldn't be fostering a child that will grow up without proper parenting, and you and the child will most likely be a larger burden on society/tax dollars down the road.

I'd rather pay for Shaqueesha's abortions 2 times a year than let her have 20 kids that become a worse tax on our wallets and society.

>Why should MEN of all people have a say
Well, Skippy, maybe because men haven't surrendered their right to vote.

It is about respecting life. The most vulnerable need protection in a civilized country.

It is also to your best interest to be pro-life because of one very important thing. Eventually you too will become old or if you get in an accident and are deemed "your life value is not worth living" then they might kill you.

If you have a culture that values life then you stand a good chance at having a normal golden years. If not, expect to be euthanized.

Most women can't see there is a connection between abortion, euthanasia and a cheapening of life. So don't expect them to ever get it.

Because we don't want dumb women killing our babies.

because appeal to accomplishment fallacy
also ad hom
et al
imbecile

>rights

subjective

You ever notice how this board can't go one day without talking about black people? White people are so obsessed with blacks it's hilarious.

>>you shouldn't be fostering a child that will grow up without proper parenting,

People do that everyday. Some kids grow up just fine. But they're at least given a chance at life... no matter what odds are stacked against them.