How is Correcting the Record any different from your "red pills"?

How is Correcting the Record any different from your "red pills"?

I knew you wouldn't be logically consistent, Sup Forums.

Red pills are uncomfortable truth bombs like pic related while CTR is people being paid $0.03 a (you) on spreading disinformation.

Enjoy your (you).

Why are there no clinton threads at all?

OBAMA LEAF IS THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

Hillary Clinton being right is the most uncomfortable truth though.

Because there is legit "Forbidden Truth" these days.

Welcome to the Cyberpunk Dystopia.

>Hillary Clinton
>right

sage

fuck off shill

who said it was necessarily different?

sage goes in all the fields.

now back to your feggit, friendo.

I don't get paid to shitpost

Thank you for Correcting the Record

So in other words you're "Correcting the Record" as well.

>It's okay when WE do it!

>red pill is whatever I want to believe

Right about incompetence?
Right about gross negligence?
Right about involuntary manslaughter?
Right about corruption?
Right about fraud?
Right about funding terrorism?
Right about what exactly?

Oh wow. Really makes you think.
I guess now I'm #MentallyHill

CTR is doubling down . "Shill" goes in all fields

Keerist. Someone teach that chick to do a pushup.

because we talk about what we actually think is right, not what we are paid to say is right.

Dear CTR Member,

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the Clinton campaign! As an incentive for your 300th forum thread, a bonus of $30.00 was sent to your bank account on file. Please remember that it can take up to 5 business days for the transaction to post to your account.

As always, we appreciate your contributions and hard work. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Correct The Record Administration

>How is Correcting the Record any different from your "red pills"?
We don't invade other people's spaces pretending to be something we're not, in order to change their behavior without their knowledge and against their will. People come here and ask to debate. It's the process of winning and losing those debates that allows them to choose for themselves what to belive, it's not forced down their throats or slipped into their drink at the bar like how CTR does.

saged

You're absolutely right. Here, have three americents from the Clinton foundation.

What truth is that? That women are the primary victims of war? To be a snitch in Watergate to save her own skin? By getting a rapist out of punishment knowing he was guilty? By staying with a cheating husband? By releasing sensitive information on a home email server?

Right about what?

Who is that girl?

If your intention is to be an annoying autist and kill brain cells, job well done.

saged and reported

nice try

>dat filename

10/10

(((Cohen))) go figure

Lol, now they're just coming out and saying they're shills. This is what we wanted. You lose.

Red pilling is where you acknowledge that you cannot trust what other people say and that you have to find things out on your own.
"Red Pilled" people are typically those who have an opinion that goes against the narrative, because they likely arrived at that conclusion (right or wrong) by considering another side and comparing it to the narrative they had been told.

Correct the record is just pushing a narrative usually without even trying to present an argument, usually just shaming people.

"This is the way it is, and always will be, and if you disagree you are a backwards thinker"

It's the blue pill.

>Filename

Why do you argue this point on here? Do you really think pointing out Sup Forums's hypocrisy will change anything?

>Why do you argue this point on here? Do you really think pointing out a Canadian's hypocrisy will change anything?

FILE NAME

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!

I expected nothing less of a leaf

I'm not arguing in favor of CTR if that's what you were thinking. Sup Forums wouldn't recognize his authority to adjudicate the matter

>wouldn't be logically consistent

denying facts/reality vs. accepting facts/reality

>logically consistent

>Argues in favor of it.
>But I'm not arguing in favor of it.
>implying Sup Forums recognizes ANYONE'S authority

?

Red Pill:
Finding out the truth no matter the consequences

CTR:
Propaganda so you believe the narrative (ie. lies)

>Why is the truth better than lies? I knew you wouldn't be logically consistent Sup Forums

Kek. kys.

I wasnt arguing in his favor. If Sup Forums was being hypocritical it wouldn't matter. And I said/pol/ didn't recognize his authority. I never said/pol/ would recognize someone's authority.