I've seen a lot of bad movies, and I mean a lot

I've seen a lot of bad movies, and I mean a lot.

But none of them ever truly made me regret even wasting my time watching them until this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEDF-mffH44
youtu.be/4EZX9TykHJU
youtu.be/dy1gM31WxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=42oucm_lj50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's really edgy, yeah. rick and morty's slapstick offensive humour.

I got angry at it about 15 minutes in and bailed. SAUSAGES - LIKE DICKS GET IT?!?!? HAHA!!!

>kids can watch the silly food while adults can enjoy the sexual innuendo
What's the problem?

I have heard it's terrible, I downloaded it just so I can judge for myself but I still haven't got around to watching it.
Is it really THAT bad?

>A sausage
>"a hero will rise"
>the sausage peeking round the corner

rofl how did they not notice it looks like a penis?

>juvenile sexual jokes are the pinnacle of enjoyment

I thought it was funny in a stupid way

>edward norton
what the fuck?
I mean Seth Rogen and Michael Cera are to be expected in this trash, but why would Norton do this?

There's no innuendo thought, they very blatantly talk about fucking. It's why it has an R rating.

not really, it's just silly. It tries to be offensive, but falls flat on its face with unfunny jokes

the ending tries to spark controversy, but it's just... meh. at that point in the theater i was numbed by its dumb jokes.

that's not innuendo
this is innuendo

the jokes are sex and violence with food and racism. thats it only kept watching because the bun was hot

>he doesn't like a little RAUNCHY summer fun

that would be Baywatch

youtube.com/watch?v=uEDF-mffH44
>I'm going to fuck the fuck out of you
this movie was true kino

$

fair enough
amazing that he couldn't choose something better tho

gib download pls

this is beyond horrible

I very rarely give up on movies, but after 40 minutes of this I was done. It's unwatchable. The humour is embarrassingly bad and it's all so damn ugly.

What the fuck did you expect? Really curious. Why did you decide to watch it in the first place?
Personally I expected a stupid dirty food sex comedy and received a pretty clever little film. I especially liked the celebration sequence in the end.

>It tries to be offensive
No it fucking doesn't.
>the ending tries to spark controversy
What? No!

absolutely

Kek

Yeah, this looks like the ugliest, lowest-brow, contempt-for-the-viewer pigshit conceivable. Will never even give it a glance.

Absolutely fuck everyone involved.

fuck off seth

Yeah, this comment looks like the ugliest, lowest-brow, contempt-for-the-reader pigshit conceivable. Will never even give it a glance.

Absolutely fuck everyone involved.

>H-how dare you...Sausage Party was my favorite movie of the summer!

I went to the theater with my gf and we both thought it was funny as hell. They had some real sexual looking girls tho, made me horny af.

youtu.be/4EZX9TykHJU

You're undeniably right, I just wanted to provoke you.

I can't even defend that piece of dogshit ironically.

youtu.be/dy1gM31WxRA

How long do we have, Sup Forums?

>clever
what the fuck?

I was told the movie was funny but I watched it with several other people and it was uncomfortably quiet because the person who recommended it was there too and nobody could believe how unwatchably unfunny it was.

Yeah

I don't see the big problem. It was entertaining enough.

>watching on youtube asks to sign in to confirm age
>watch using Taiwanese tshirt making forum link

lol fuk u mom

worst propaganda I've seen in a while

>hitler getting pounding in teh butts
HEHEEHEHEHEHE this is truly epic

You show up for 8-10 hours of voice work in a sound booth and make a few million on the spot. Even more after the initial released. Easy money.

Not that I thought it was anything amazing, but you and your friends sound pretty lame.

it looks like a... hahaha.... i don't wanna say x_x

it was clearly a criticism of today's society, remember the last scenes? the humans represent God, order, law, decency, once the Humans are gone the people turn into hedonist retards who only want to have sex and party, they don't want to work, they don't have any restraint

Still not as funny as in Little Nicky.
youtube.com/watch?v=42oucm_lj50

>people
They were food

>didn't want to work
They didn't work to begin with

>humans represent Gods
By the end they no longer represent Gods

Get correct.

That's not innuendo, that's just straight-up fap material.

what a retarded comment, as expected of someone who actually watched this drek.

(((thought-provoking)))

what a retarded comment, as expected of someone who actually watched this drek.

>an atheist's Kino is a flick
>while even lower quality Christian films are at worse cinema
Hmm...

>((( )))

>I didn't enjoy this film because it wasn't high brow cinema, personally I only watch the work of cinematic geniuses such as Lynch, Kurosawa and Nolan

>Why doesn't Sup Forums like reddit films :'(

>being so triggered you respond an hour late

Yeah I tried watching this but I stopped half way through. And I normally like their movies.

This movie though was the biggest waste of time. Idk why I watched cause I could tell by the previews that it was shit. But I tried giving it a chance and it sucked so bad

I doubt that's even the same guy, Sup Forums baby. He just belongs to the 95% of this website that gets annoyed by your delusions.