White girls with black bfs is the trend in comics now

>white girls with black bfs is the trend in comics now
>almost no white guys with qt black gfs

Why live?

Forget that, where are all the white/asian and white/hispanic, or hell, asian/hispanic couples?

>white/spanic
I want this in gay please

Well that's because there's not a lot of black girls period

>Misty is with Falcon just because
Fucking terrible

>almost no white guys with qt black gfs
this was the non white/white standard for a very very long time

>tfw Misty Knight is fucking Sam Wilson now
Just because two characters are black doesn't mean they have to be together. You think they would have learned after Black Panther and Storm were unfortunately a thing.

i'd rather keep it that way so that white people can stick with white people

interracial couples is the cancer that is ruining america

>asian/hispanic

Jaime and Traci are both going to be back in Rebirth so it could happen again especially with the scarab being retconned to magic again.

Why can't Marvel just let this man live his dream and write more adorable Misty/Danny shit?

If you count Brazilians then you would have Aquaman and Ya'wara

forgot pic

When the hell did that happen. I though Danny and Misty were soul mates

>bfs
Do you mean actual relationships or just ship teasing, user?

Yeah sure that's the big problem here

Misty and Sam have been hooking up ever since she became part of his supporting cast once he became Captain America.

Why does Marvel ruin all the best couples. Peter x MJ, Danny x Misty

back to Sup Forums

>it's always misty/iron fist fags making these threads
I hope they hold off on these two being a couple for as long as possible.

Does Agents of Shield and Guardians of the Galaxy count?

Danny and Misty have been broken up for years. Ever since her pregnancy turned out to be a chi-baby

There was a white/hispanic in Daredevil

Which itself was a terrible editorial decision.

That's not even one of the good ones.

Danny and Misty?

>you will never point out to the writers in Marvel and DC that pairing most Black guys with a white chick just because is pretty much racism, and that it's basically the exact same thing people used to fear black guys of doing
>they will never listen
>instead we get a fuck ton of Tyrones plowing white pussy
fucking hell, why can't we just go back and make a better tomorrow. This one's fucked as it is...

But don't you know all Blacks are family in the Marvel universe

Besides Misty and Sam which is pretty recent, there aren't really any black couples in either Marvel or DC that I can think of.

I've seen the pic of them all meeting up. Though I can't remember if Blue Marvel, Cloak, or Blade where there

They weren't.

Before they broke up over the stupidity of AvX, Black Panther and Storm. You know, the two characters who knew each other since childhood, in spite of being from two completely different social classes and two countries that aren't even near one another, because all African people know each other.

>exact same thing people used to fear black guys of doing
If the fear is already there, then what can anybody do? The TV shows, animated included, mix things up a bit in that department, but hardly gets the recognition. Anons tend to focus on one are two things. Even when comics do it it's overlooked. Plus there's a distinction between ship teasing and actual, genuine, numerous issue(episode) spanning relationships. The former occurs a hell of a lot more than the latter.

I think Blade's absence is noted, though.

The issue hasn't come out yet.

Ewing has been hinting at Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau for a while
There were hints of Monica and Blade for a little bit too
Monica used to date Brother Voodoo because they're both from New Orleans
T'Challa was interested in Monica for a little bit and somehow taught her how to use her powers better.

Bumblebee and Herald
Vixen and John Stewart were a thing in the DCAU