Post your score

post your score.

1stamender.com/trump-or-hitler.php

this has been brought to you by 1stamender, creating a platform for free discussion.
youtube.com/watch?v=Skxz5ufccrY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
books.google.com/books?id=uOYDBdA9ueoC&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq="Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction."&source=bl&ots=v1F0sbhqIn&sig=Ug_ixqCoCOMQtYmVr7_jrNsfevA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4zsmPsaXOAhVRfiYKHa0MChEQ6AEISTAI#v=onepage&q="Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction."&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
youtube.com/watch?v=c6LFCPJPtjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1stamender.com/trump-or-hitler.php

Hitler said something therefore its wrong
okkkk

90%. It's obvious who is who in that test, basically if big words are used, it was Hitler.

lol you found the secret and it's rather sad isn't it. But lets see how everyone else does.

bump

woo hoo first try. I don't even know much about either of them

if you took this on first try good for you. If you took it and wrote down all the wrong answers and tried again shame on you and you're only cheating yourself.

100%. Only knew one quote for sure.

This pic literally implies that Clinton is Hitler.

>"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."
But neither of them have ever said this...

Got 80%, apparently Trump doesn't only say retard tier language.

100%

>6. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it
Goebbels said this what the fuck

Ironic that they use Nazi tactics against the guy who they are claiming is a Nazi

No, he believed in truth tbqh,truth doesn't need lying.

>Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.
No way this is Hitler.

This is bullshit.

Legit though this is in chapter 10 of Mein Kampf in a translated version written by James Murphy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

>90% first try

This is ridiculous. Neither Trump nor Hitler sound anything alike. The one that was wrong was the energy quote because that sounded vaguely hitlerish.

Hell Hitler didn't even say the lie quote. This thing is shit.

yes he did. literally google this with quotes in google and you get hitler quotes.

books.google.com/books?id=uOYDBdA9ueoC&pg=PA9&lpg=PA9&dq="Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction."&source=bl&ots=v1F0sbhqIn&sig=Ug_ixqCoCOMQtYmVr7_jrNsfevA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4zsmPsaXOAhVRfiYKHa0MChEQ6AEISTAI#v=onepage&q="Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction."&f=false

>(((people))) who know nothing about nazism try to call people nazis
Another day in 2016 politics

>implying Trump has time to learn the meaning of liberal elitist words like "corroding" and "disintegrating"

But he also knew that propaganda had no need for truth

80. kinda easy

>big words make you smarter
big words make you dumber
no-one knows what they mean
you don't know what they mean
if you did know what they mean, you would use a smaller word instead
oy vey, i paid so much for school, i'm using all the words. like a shill.
>tfw lisp/c only have a few dozen words, yet can describe anything
Trump is a master programmer. He fuses C and English. We'll call it Trumpish.

>3 questions in, already 3 grammatical errors

90.it was easy.elaborate sentences are from hitler.childish sentences are from drumpf

I noticed that but I didn't want to mess up the original quote :^)

80%. Missed 1 and 10

the bigger question is, how do we kill the drumpf may may. it is highly gay and stupid.

yo, druuumpf, i'm so funny yo. i'm racist against trump and his family, but that's ok because i'm a kike-liberal monster wizard.

i summon you niggerjew.

lol but really should I compare hillary to stalin or something

ANSI COBOL 85: 357
SystemVerilog: 250 + 73 reserved system functions = 323
VHDL 2008 115 reserved words
C#: 79 + 23 contextual = 102
F#: 64 + 8 from ocaml + 26 future = 98
C++: 82
Java: 50
PHP: 49
Ruby 42
Python 3.x: 33
C: 32
Python 2.7: 31
Go: 25
Smalltalk: 6 pseudo-variables
iota: 2

mao
and they dress the same
hillary is literally stalin
trump is literally hitler

I have a message for the Jews:

Get your skin ready. You're gonna want to look good for those lampshades.

100%

Oh no, looks like there actually IS a difference between Trump and Hitler, guess your stupid little point has been proven wrong, hasn't it?

wrong pasta my dude

Wait, so he critisizes mainstream media for pushing narrative and then keeps propagating le meme of Trump Hitler?
Does he completely lack self awareness?

programming languages have few words. you don't need that many words. trump is smart. i am smart.

big words are bad. big words are evil. for jews and faggots.

gtfo jidf

>all these shills and advertisers spamming Sup Forums as the election heats-up

It's almost comical.

To tell you the truth I am not happy with either the choices in our 2 party system. The best choice would have to be Gary Johnson but unfortunately he's not going to make the election as it is like vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

the only 'shills' you see is me talking about a freedom-based news website called 1stamender.com which has received no funding or money and is just me, a single person spreading the word while trying to make interesting content to help spread the word of my site. I personally despise both Trump and Hillary. I think I should make a Hillary version but not sure who to use. Someone heavily left and not nationalist. Maybe Mao or something I dunno'.

>because Hitler liked puppy's everyone who likes puppy's is evil
The logic of that poll.
>girl draw donald trump with a small penis and gets banned on facebook
That was a guy and he literally got threatened for drawing Hillary in a bathingsuit. It was on RT news and it was actually graffiti. No one cared about the trump one. Fucking liar.

Proof
youtube.com/watch?v=c6LFCPJPtjc

>With out

>100%

wow that sure was hard

90%, got the third quote wrong

he's a fag.

op and that post are me.
I live in Amerifat and average score was around 50% people just had no idea. Looks like you are truly having some serious nationalist ideals and can recognize the difference unlike people in our country.

Legit though as a web developer I have no qualms about making a quiz for you guys on hillary side if you can give me one similar but hysterical person to compare to.

>Hillary or a Peacock

Question 1: HUAAARK HAAAAAARRRR
o Hillary
o Peacock

80% it would be 90% if i didn't change the answer 3

forgot pic

Most people get question 5 wrong. But to tell you the truth I think there are a lot of people on here getting under 70s that are embarrassed by their results.

not bad famalam

Lol Haaard bro?