Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Drumpf is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Drumpf supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

fuck off Norway, nobody gives a shit about your country

rly maks u think

I saw this thread yesterday.

It's been reposted for months

DRUMPF BTFO

WE DID IT REDDIT!

The shill posted the thread again! How entertaining!

Christ norway, how many times are you going to copy and paste the same shill thread before you get banned?

wtf i hate trump now

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>you are undemocratic by voting if you vote for the wrong candidate
K.

>Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office.
But we should continue putting the people same people (career politicians) in office that have run our debt up and bombed third world countries that never attacked us. Wow...you are so smart! No go on out and play, and do it in the traffic.

>argumentum ad "socially acceptable"

yes, most people think trump is le literally hitler

but also most people don't know hillary clinton started the libyan and syrian civil wars, has deep ties with wahhabism that's spreding terrorism globally, and has promised to fight back putin and assad in Syria possibly kickstarting WW3

5 Krones have been deposited into your account.

Repost faggot.

Almost everyone on my street has Trump yard signs

My neighbor knows and doesn't care lel.

he's really not though.

Any news site will say that he is but i've only met two people irl that are going to vote for shillary and one is retarded and only voting for her cuz her parents told her to

>Most people are rational

stopped there lol

Not true at all I have many friends Irl who support trump, and bother my mother and father support him to. He'll I even know a guy who sings celtic music and claims to be pagan who supports trump.