What the FUCK happened?

What the FUCK happened?

Unrealistic and unfair child and spousal support payments applied to him by the corrupt crony capitalistic Government.

alimony

honestly who fucking cares. this is a dead meme popularized to the normie community.

And you idiots didn't even meme a nice guy. Everyone who works with him says he's a prick.

probably what im gonna look like in 10 years

people grow old. it will also happen to you, little girl.

This.

Also, fans and others started a petition to get him work in Hollywood again and it worked.

>person looks older nearly two decades later

WOOOOOW

kek no it didn't, the fuck has he been in this year?

m8 thats not age that's JUST

JUSTed celebs thread?

It's possible to age gracefully, though.

Two movies coming out this year:

Behind the Curtain of Night

The Field

----

TV:

The Affair

Trust (2018)

Condor (2018)

>52 years old

>that beard
>grace

for you

ChamCham pls

It suits Mel's face pretty well, he's one of the people that can pull off a big beard and gray hair.

He looks like some crazy middle eastern dude or something. Not a good look

It's unironically a 10/10 look

Sure. Just wait and see what you look like at 48. I think you're in for a big surprise.

>mel gibson looks like a crazy muslim!
I wonder who could be behind this post

Divorce is like going through chemotherapy. There's no quantifying the mental damage. There should be a surgeon general warning for marriage like cigarettes

It suits Mel's face because it hides the ugliness that his face has become. It's the only time a beard improves a guy's face: when it hides their ugly face.

I think it looks great on him, the no-beard look also suits him pretty well though.

>wait till you're that age kiddo
>t. 19 year old

Mel is just a handsome guy in general, especially for his age.

>60
>looking like that
I honestly thought he was 70 already. Don't drink alcohol kids.

photoshop and filters

I always wondered why people posted pictures of him. Assumed it was because irony. Dude looks fucking awful with the beard, much better without.