>zombie movie
>group of people trapped in a single location, the group descends into anarchy
>character hides the fact that they're bitten
>the zombies are a social allegory

Other urls found in this thread:

mattbierbaum.github.io/zombies-usa/
youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>main protagonist wakes up in zombie apocalypse after sleeping in a coma in a hospital bed the whole time

name 1 nickelodeon where this happens

Walking dead and 28 days later both did it tho

>zombie movie
>no one thinks to tear down the stairs in an abandoned house and sleep on the second floor, safe from the zombies

>zombie film
>first scenes show the outbreak and maybe the 2 first people getting biten
>flashfoward 3 weeks later
>the whole world is infected

Always annoyed me that people hide the bite

Why don't they just tell everyone then kill themselves?

The zombies can just pile up until they can reach you

>zombie movie
>everything is awful because the law is the only thing that stops humans from being complete savages

You dispatch any in the house every morning with a spear from the top of where the stairs used to be. If shit gets too hairy, move to another house.

Use your head, faggot.

>zombie movie
>even though all the characters know you need to destroy the brain, they spray and pray, hitting the body of the zombie 20 times (wasting bullets) before calming down and taking that one aimed shot to kill the zombie

>Night of the Living Dead
>militias and rednecks actually stop the zombie threat

You are underestimating how much time and energy that would take.

Any zombie movies that aren't just "people trapped in house/mall/prison sieged by zombies"?

Way less than running from zombies every day like a sperglord

>a group of people couldn't destroy a stairs when it's a matter of life and death
americlaps

But that is a necessary thing in zombie movies, because you can't just walk around willy nilly. You have to stay away from the fucking zombies, you twit.

>Zombie movie
>alpha white guy and alpha black guy battle over who is leader of the group of survivors

nah it's a lazy premise that's been done to death because it's easy to film and in-universe the characters all always die so it's obviously not the clever thing to do

>zombie movie
>dumbass character does something incredibly loud apparently unaware that it will attract all the zombies in a 5 mile radius

double points if they start playing music or turn on the television

>zombie movie
>no one calls the zombies zombies

So propose an realistic scenario where people don't have to hide from millions of creatures that are all trying to kill and eat them.

Protip: you can't.

Zombi 2 has people journeying to an island of zombies, they only get into siege for the last 10 mins, 28 days later is a zombie road movie. Land of the dead and braindead and return of the living dead 2 don't do it either

28 Weeks later
City of the Living Dead
Zombi
World War Z

All of those movies they are running from the zombies. The point is you have to do something. You can run or you can hide. But you aren't taking on thousands of zombies unless you are fucking Wolverine.

But Wolverize vs Zombies should be a movie, by the way.

Have you dumb nuts ever tried to tear down actual stairs or other structure? It can take an entire day of construction and thats multiple people with sledge hammers not several starved people.

And you are gong by the assumption that they had the freedom to look for a house/building with a poorly enough built stairs that a couple people could tear down with in a couple hours.

Bullshit. I could take down a stairway with a sledge and axe in about 1 hour. It's just fucking piece of wood nailed together you fucktard.

The point is those are zombie films that aren't carbon copies of NotLD

>its a bunch of dorito encrusted neckbeard betas clutching the zombie survival guide theorize what they'd do in an outbreak episode

I already posted these. >> 83964940 Trust me, I fucking know.

>t. noodle armed manlet

so first you were saying holing up in a house was the "necessary thing to do in a zombie film" then you completely buckled and named a bunch of films where that isn't necessary. Kek

Not the law itself, but its enforcement through both organized efforts and a lifetime of socialization. Look at civil wars, the way normal people in zombie flicks descend into violent anarchy is usually based on them.

Zombieland? I'm trying to think of zombie/road trip movies

Don't dead open inside.

>not realizing that when the great day of normie reckoning comes, the neckbeards will rise up and all become Negan

Don't open cunny inside.

necessary trope to most shitty writers, idiot. we are talking about movies, which are fiction, not reality, fucktard.

The battery. It has a scene where a guy is in a car attacked by an attractive zombie so he starts masturbating to her.

>Zombie movie
>Everyone uses knives or bats and not spears

1. Carol
2. The Governor
3. Negan

>zombie movie
>they don't use household chemicals to bomb the gathered hordes
>they don't build gated traps to kill hordes of zombies one group at a time
>they don't find a cozy suburban neighborhood and construct bridges across the rooftops

so now it's "necessary trope in fiction for shitty writers, user!" I've never seen goalposts moved so much
You keep getting BTFO btw

Negan is literally a Chad stereotype.

o-okay

I would encrust my skin with Dorito crumbs and run into a swarm of zombies. Their organs would stretch and burst before they even got halfway through my mass.

Train to Busan. It's set on a train.

>Time period from days to years into the post apocalypse future
>There is still power

I am Neegan.
*leans back*

>the outbreak isn't immediately neutralized by the army

>realistic scenario
>with zombies

Zombies seem like they'd be a problem for Americans in their houses made of paper

You overestimate the average proles technical ability. Most people couldn't open a tin without a tin opener, let alone try their hands at civil engineering.

>if I turn into one of those things....don't hesitate to pull the trigger

We are all Negan.

Pretty much this. Unless the zombification process happens extremely fast and/or is spread through means other than just direct contact with zombies, there won't be an outbreak, the guys in black helicopters will put that shit down in 5 minutes flat.

Zombie movies are stupid because they have to stick to the rules of the genre which is spreading through biting.

mattbierbaum.github.io/zombies-usa/

Post zombikino

>die of thirst 2 days later

>have to stick to the rules of the genre
No they don't

well obviously, the law is useless without police. but the way shit like the walking dead has everyone turning into violent rapists and cannibals is ridiculous.

>zombie movie
>main characters take hours to turn so that they can last the entire movie or find a cure
>everyone else turns immediately

>zombie movie
>the real villains are other people

>stealth zombies who sneak up on people and jumpscare them

>zombies eat their victims
>number of zombies increaseas through the apocalypse

but muh immersion

Shaun of the Dead

Shaun of the Dead

>zombie movie
>decomposed muscles and ligaments are shown but somehow function and movie the skeletons
wut

Anyone else think zombies would be super simple to deal with and avoid?

It's like a bunch of geriatric homeless people limping around at the slowest possible pace. You can easily run circles around them and kick them over.

And it wouldn't be a hassle at all to, you know, simply lock up a house or building, even taking regular trips out for supplies and food. It's not like zombies would just stand outside your house for days.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uU0DNCV22dU
>stairs will stop this

>It's not like zombies would just stand outside your house for days.
This is exactly what they would do you autist

>characters still awkwardly tumble around every time they surprisingly encounter a zombie instead of just running away
>when they are actually trying to get away as fast as possible they hurt themselves

>le rabid feral infected

Than why do literally all of them do it?

>why are b-movies cliche?

Return of the Living Dead, didn't spread through biting. None of the Romero films either

>Romero

Romero is even worse. Slow zombies are anything but a legitimate threat and the only way people die in those movies are zombies coming literally out of nowhere.

Romero zombies are literally the dead rising from the grave. Every person who dies rises as a zombie.