MOVIE THREAD

post movies, im off work and want to watch some good ones today

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/10/klaus-kinski-rape-claims-daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyja8EsWvDk
original[.]]livestream[[.]]com/hueythelastnacho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Klaus Kinski have a face that makes you want to punch his jaw out his face?

That's the case with all pedophiles.

Problem Child 2

watch this

the other herzog/kinski flicks are all worth it

why did he wanted to fug her daughter?
I mean Aguirre, not Klaus.

Is Fitzgerraldo better than Aguirre?

The Night of the Hunter

Klaus did fuck his daughter

theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/10/klaus-kinski-rape-claims-daughter

Bushnell Tour V4 Golf Laser Rangefinder
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyja8EsWvDk

Blackthorn

headhunters is also neat

I like Fitz. better, but I guess most people would say Aguirre is the best one.

If you liked Aguirre watch Cobra Verde

The worst part of Ftiz is both audio tracks are dubs. Most of the cast is neither speaking english or german.

It's like TGTBTU, most people speaking in Spanish but it was dubbed into italian and english.

>Klaus did fuck his daughter
so the daughter alleges. maybe she was just cranky because he left her out of the will or something

Not much to be gained by maligning the rep of a dead guy most people dont know.

But it does make sense to not come out in public while he was alive, because she was scared of him and didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

so you think people should give his movies a miss because of this? His ability to capture lunatic characters seems likely to be enhanced by his alleged daughter fucking

Klaus is asshole irl so I have no problem seeing that god tier movie.

Aguirre is all dubbed too, I thought? West German movies were usually post-synched at that time, always with a too-close, clean sound.

He's a gimmicky actor. Most of his Herzog films have him playing the same lunatic.

there's a fun enough giallo with Kinski i saw on youtube recently, 'The Blue Claw' was the name i think.

In fact, go watch Spasmo, Deep Red and Inferno. But not Suspiria, thats shit.

that's part of the appeal of those movies though at least if you watch aguirre, fitzcarraldo, cobra verde, woyzeck and nosferatu in that order

Yes Aguirre is dubbed, lots of movies are. But they are german redone in german, simply restating what was said on location..

Fitz is english, german and spanish dubbed in english and german so mouths don't match voices properly a lot of the time.

Torque

Kinski dubbed himself for the English and German version of Fitzcarraldo.
In the german version of Aguirre his character was dubbed by Gerd Martienzen. Not sure if he dubbed himself in the English version.

In the audio commentary for Fitzcarraldo Werner Herzog talks about audio and dubbing stuff.

streaming Aguirre:Wrath of God @

original[.]]livestream[[.]]com/hueythelastnacho

It's not a matter of who dubbed who, it's a matter of, for me, mouths matching audio.

In Fitz, it's mostly english and spanish speakers dubbed into english (with Klinksi dubbing being pretty different to what was said) and the german dub, which is of a much higher quality, not matching anything anyone says.

This

so peng