Redpill me on Vulgaria

Redpill me on Vulgaria

It is full of vulgar people.

bad place, dont go there

They hunt migrants for fun

Poor, shitty, gypsy-infested and traitorous country. Should be ruled by Serbs.

what's the difference between bulgaria and romania?

the one thing you should never give to a bulgarian is power, this is the reason why everything is beyond repair, other than that its fine

t. orlak

bulgarii e romani cu cefe mai groase

Romania is a break-away province of the Medieval Bulgarian Kingdom, and they adopted a "Latin" language and stole some Hungarian land.

>mfw it took me 21 years to realize it's called Bulgaria because its people come from the Volga
Holy shit...

That's not true, the Danube and Volga Bulgars are two populations with a common ancestor, without much interaction between the two after the split.

A small version of Turkey. A nation of rapebabies initially ruled by a group of Tatars that contributed nothing to their territories or region but death and misery.

Oh alright, thought I'd grown very smart for a second there. Anyways, that means Stalingrad was Romanians v. Bulgarians then since Romanians were manning Hitler's flank. That's pretty hilarious head-canon for me.

Romania is latin, Bulgaria slavic.

It's home to the real master race

The bulg*r fears general Franchet d'Esperey.

Louis "I will make Basil II seem like a gentle old man" Franchet d'Espèrey.

>Between 15 and 29 September 1918, Franchet d'Espèrey, in command of a large army of Greeks (9 divisions), French (6 divisions), Serbs (6 divisions), British (4 divisions) and Italians (1 division), staged a successful offensive in Macedonia that ended by taking Bulgaria out of the war.[13] General Franchet d'Espèrey followed up the victory by overrunning much of the Balkans and by the war's end, his troops had penetrated well into Hungary. That collapse of the Southern Front was one of several developments that effectively triggered the November 1918 Armistice.[14]

wait, you hate torlaks too, wtf, i thought they were cryptotatars

Unfortunately we don't have any great military victories against the French, with the exception of that one time we captured the Latin Emperor Baldwin of Flanders, but that was a long time ago. More recently, we did BTFO the brits at lake Doyran in WWI.

but both vlach

Vlach is a german word for romanized people.