youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one
one
nine

ONE
ONE
NINE

Tell me senpai, how will Coop regain his mentality? Will it be through the coffee at Twin Peaks or through meeting Gordon?

probably through coffee, yes. I don't think the upcoming midget fight will wake him up but Lynch will play it as a comedy sequence of Coop avoiding the attack. Lynch will probably find out evil Coop is evil through Diane and will investigate how to find the real Coop.

Neither. Both of those are gay. He gets it back by having conversations with Dianne.

Who else has gone out and bought quinoa?

Gordon already knows it's evil Coop
>YREV VERY GOOD TO SEE YOU

if i want to have a coffee like cooper has his how do i ask for it at a cafe or starbucks

black coffee, the most basic kind

Missoula?

DAMN
YOUR
FINE

GET LOW

He won't.

Dougie Coop is best Coop.

"Now feed me through
The power line"

Is 'The Seer' canon?

Rhonda best girl

Based Rhonda poster.

Don't worry, No charge for her.

Who would win in a fight, dumb Coop or dumb Leo?

HELLLLOOOOoooooOOOOO

Dumb Leo would probably electrocute himself

>implying leo wasn't dumb before

/tpg/ is already dead after only 25 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

I'm still not really sure if I like Leo as a character or not. He was just kinda there for most of the show.

who cares

He was useful in the beginning when everybody thought he was the killer but in the end they just didn't know what to do with him. The scenes where he went full retard were just painful to watch (like most of the second half of season 2). I still prefer him greatly over the annoying fuckheads like James and Nadine with superpowers.

Jesus thats really bad, guess Showtime wont renew it for the season 4.

She'll drink you up

Is this what you call memeing?? You fucking useless twat. Fuck you and your shitty memes!!1

Looks like someone got FROSTED

L Y N C H E D

Let's say Coop comes back 100% at episode 12.

So what was the point of Dougie all along? Was Dougie a huge useless filler?

call for help

First for Ronette

Did leo go to the lodge himself?

Dougie was part of the "plan" that Doppelgänger-Coop had. Remember when he said he had a plan to avoid going back to the Black Lodge? Dougie is part of that, although how exactly he fits in I'm not sure yet.

It was the ultimate pleb filter

IAM THE MUFFIN

>Yfw lynch threatened to pull the plug and leave to have more episodes of a retard staring and pointing at a statue for three quarters of the season

Guess I got lynched

Made me chortle.

like an autistic he is

Mousaica, oooh I wanna take ya

Gobble.... gobble gobble

Giving Cooper a character arc about rediscovering who he is, having an opportunity to comment on suburban ambivalence towards a mentally handicapped man, having a bunch of humourous scene, build up tension, maybe add some lore about the creatures of the black lodge creating a decoy...

Yes but it was all done by episode 3 I believe.

I'm afraid all Doogie's part will be forgotten once Coops comes back.

That black chick is so sexy!! Hachi machi !!!!!

But evil Cooper is still roaming the earth, chatting on the phone about Judy and shit, it's not done at all

DougieCoop is 1000x better and funnier than Agent Cooper.

>muh diane
>muh coffee

M'soulla

yeah no, sorry

Go back to Tumblr.

go back to dicksucking Lynch

FUCK GENE KELLY YOU MOTHERFUCKER

I just saw some SJW-y cucks over on a board that music critics hang out on call bad / Bob Cooper "Booper".

They're all like "OMG, can we like PLEASE call him BOOPER nowwww? Thaaaaanx!"

They're the kind of people who say phrases like "ummm, can we not?" and "um, i dunno you can definitely parse Lynch's work for problematic treatment of women" and "that's so icky!"

Basically a bunch of fat 50 year old ex-punks who listen to Taylor Swift now and fret over "icky" media portrayals of whatever

But what if BOB isn't really evil, he's just misunderstood?

The best weapon against them is complete irrelevance

They seek attention. This political nonsense is nothing more than a trend for them. The more you talk about them the more they try to demonstrate something to people unaware of this business.

Enjoy the show and hope that Lynch doesn't ever listen to these worthless human beings.

WOW BOB, WOW

Was just morbidly curious. Used to read music discussions there like a decade ago.

There thread on this season seriously comes back to Lynch's "sexist portrayal of women and problematic uses of actors of color" like ever 20 or so posts. Just constant fretting.

You are right. I generally ignore such people. Their time is over.

*Their thread

derp

>reading this garbage
>posting this garbage on other forums
I swear I would never have even heard of the SJW movement if people weren't whining about them on every single forum in existence.

Who cares? SJWs are just online things you look at for laughs

Yeah, the vast population isn't onboard with it.

The problem is that nearly the entirety of the media is, and social media is swarming with constant butthurt about 'media representation of said minority' etc.

The weird and annoying thing about the left is that they really aren't actually totally winning, but they work really overtime to force the perception that they are, that history is going their way, by forcing you to read things crafted to their irritating narrative constantly.

But I like this guy's attitude. Just regard it with distance and a little sense of humor and otherwise ignore it. And learn how to keep it from coming at you.

this

He's been having me since I was 12

If that's all they were it'd be fine. They're not. They're influencing everything. Even the military has been ruined by them.

ded thred, fred

>episode 12.

please no.

i can only take 1-2 more episodes of it. I've been a patient fucking boy Lynch but please don't go that far.

Was BOB, actually, /ourguy/?

>reality check

whoops my shitposting in /afl/ carried over.

Agreed, but I think a crucial thing is to learn how to filter them out for yourself so you can be of clear mind, and not so affected you swing to hard towards any stupidity or obsessiveness.

Then, I think such a attitude should somehow become adopted across society... like a body developing immunity to a virus, the social body should develop a collective ability to filter out and ignore leftist complaints and emotional manipulation. But to get there I really think a key step is to learn how to live in a way where you can ignore it yourself, and then spread this attitude to others.

Not to derail the thread.

GIRL,YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A MAN
BUT HE WAS A MUFFIN

Well, maybe YOU'RE a rapist. Speak for yourself.

I'm watching season 1, but I heard season 2 is shit in the middle. Should I watch all of season 2 or are there some episodes I should skip?

Play them at 1.8 speed while browsing r/twinpeaks

I haven't heard that since I was 16 hahaha

swing *too hard towards

watching how people act around dougie trying to figure out what kind of person he was much like you did with laura in the first season.

>the show is ironically bad, haha LYNCHED
>the special effects aren't terrible, they're supposed to be low quality to make you feel uncomfortable
>the extras' terrible acting is on purpose, isn't that weird? fucking Lynch man lmao
>the story isn't supposed to progress! The last two episodes having one two minute scene relevant to the plot is actually patrician
>who cares about Agent Cooper? We have Dougiekino now!
>spending 10% of every episode plugging the shit indie band of the week is great! Classic Lynch, he's done it again!

The worst things about those episodes is that they're completely pointless to watch. You know exactly how the subplots will end because they're so predictable.

There's a few spoilers you'll need to know about if you want to go straight to the finale to understand what the fuck is going on, but I'm not going to say them now and with how complicated things get you might as well just watch the episodes.

Dumb frogposter

>Dougiekino
>not Doukino

Previously on Twin Peaks

yanb!

This

Fucking denial overload. The show is awful.

Watch them all unless you're terminally ill, in which case you probably have more important stuff to do. Unless you have a good excuse, don't be a skipfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw&app=desktop

The use of either Booper or The Bang bang Bar instead of the Roadhouse is how you spot a hopeless pleb / normie/ newfag / SJW

Uh, guys..

>Dougie
>Janey E
>Sonny Jim

are direct anagrams of;

>Josie
>Judy
>My Annie gone

PUT IT DOWN!!!

>comedy writer
its obviously a joke article

Pure Ray Wise kino

Literally one of the first characters you see is Josie.

Call for help