Organisation for turkic soyboys

>organisation for turkic soyboys
woah...this is the power of kara boga

K*ra b*ga btfo

>that red dot here
NOOOOOO, we are not soyboys!

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Te boy. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>MY T*RKISH ASS IS BUUUURRRNNNINNGGG

Noice.

The menthol line interests me, is there a stereotype that whites all smoke menthols?

>the best thing wh*Toids can do is mimic KARA BOGA banter

based BLACK brotha

Preach it, my BLACK brothers

>MY T*RKISH ASS IS ON FIIIIRRRREEEEE!!!!

but turks aren't even black, they are mostly brown

t. Newfag

fucking lol

Slavs are not even considered as human by other honkeys therefore your opinion goes straight into trash bin

La ilahe illa KARABOGA, turks rasull al-KARABOGA

based BLACK BULL

MashaAllah

How can wh*toids ever recover?

By banning this n*gger hehehe

>wh*toid mods think banning BLACK warriors will save them from the wrath of KARA BOGA

lol what a bunch of faggots