Why is BLM in Sweden now?

Why is BLM in Sweden now?

Do Swedish police shoot nigger-Swedes on a daily basis? I've never heard about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

That's typical for swedish people, and europeans in general. They abuse black minorities and create a system of oppression based around race and ethnicity. Looks like they'll pay for it soon.

Black Lives Matter is a global thing funded by Soros designed to put all local police on the defensive to alienate them from their communities. It makes police cautious so White citizens are put in danger, and enables mystery meat shitskins to expel state control and fracture White countires.

Because it's the most forward thing do.
SWEDEN YES.

Are you on a proxy?

I fucking hate Somalis, their retarded heads just make me go into a blind rage. Even fucking Muhammed couldnt help but make fun of their alien looking raisin foreheads

Disregard flag, Swede abroad who teaches Swedish and provides cultural expertise on medievil Norse history to a local uni. I'm going to snap soon and start to kill non-whites and traitors one by one... When they will write about mysterious killer, remember me.

AY YOU FROM JERSEY??

AHM FROM JERSEY!!

>those fucking comments and dislike bar
>commenting still available

nope, they said that they want to solidarify against racism in the USA and around the world. whats so hard to understand for your tiny racist brain?

Top quality b8 m8

Sweden is most likely to pay the reparations demand. Low hanging fruit of a country.

No, I just care about human lives, and those who are marginalised.

"Mentally different" leftists mimic whatever is the new thing in the US. Whether it's applicable or not here.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Everyone in every other country wishes they were us, it's no surprise.

When is my life going to matter?

Yeah, there've been BLM rallies in the UK too: Liverpool and London, off hand. Just shows how truly dominant the US is, that we're protesting for their problems. Sad really.

Kek

Remember as a white person to talk to your local officer to make them just a bit more happy, they appreciate it

It's a supremacist movement. There just needs to be self-righteous, bitter and obsessive black people and they take to it. It's black power with a new face, another great cultural export of the US.

I'm from Jersey. Not Italian though, thank God.

Why is Shaun King in Sweden?

Like we said. American crap keeps spreading to Europe.
BLM march in parts of Europe and now in Sweden aswell and what does it create? Black supremacists.
But again.. this is all part of the elite's plan. Soros is probably spending millions to get this shit going in the most progressive countries.

REEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NIGGGERS
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

If you are unhappy in white society, perhaps you should cease to live in a white country. American blacks at least have some kind of claim that their ancestors didn't come by choice.

WHAT IS A SOMALIAN DOING IN SWEDEN. OUT OUT OUT

why has malcolm x been hiding out in sweden for the last fifty years?

reminder that the guy in op's pic is the head of an organization called young swedish muslims, and when asked refused to distance himself from islamic terrorism on live television on account of him being offended by the very question

Great b8 kike . dude will have you deported soon enough

when did swedish cops shoot apes?

fuckin hell, you should only be allowed to grow a beard with the say-so of a board of retired lumber-jacks, deep-sea fisherman and special forces operators.

Because this is a place where they are not going to get beaten up.
The strange thing about feminism and "civil rights movements" is that they only exist in places that are the safest for them and not in places where these movements are actually needed.

Reminds me of that like from ASOIAF about how "a king who is constantly informing people he is king is not a king."

Maybe if you're endlessly screaming Black Lives Matter instead of it being automatically accepted, maybe they don't matter after all.

>Soros
100% chance that he's behind this.

lel

ayyy lmao

because this is how the kikes are going to ferment global communist revolution you utter noob.

How can you not know this by now? The great replacement will come from AFRICA, Islam is just bring in Tolerance/Hate Laws to then be used on European natives (already happening), this is why its Africans shoehorned everywhere (even in history by the media) and why they are being used as a new prole class to rise up and kill off native Europeans.

6billion ghouls by 2100, the UN are feeding them up to breed right now. How can you not know this?

C'mon wake up you noob.

once again America exports bullshit to Europe. America truly is the cancer of the world

Because they are working with ISIS

ameriga stob

b8 is b8

How is Soros not bankrupt yet?

Can you refute my arguments? If so, please, go ahead.

>Do Swedish police shoot nigger-Swedes on a daily basis?
Unfortunately not. They're just out to get more gibsmedat, more victim status and opportunities to riot.

Black Lives Matter isn't about shootings, and it's not even about the police. It's about Social Justice.

Until this gets through your thick skulls the problem will never be solved.

In the age of global terrorism every terrorist movement spreads into vulnerable areas.
Those areas are for GRAB.

If they're protesting anyway I think we should give them a reason to do so.

White people don't care about niggers.

Never have, never will.

Until niggers get this through their thick skulls the problem will never be solved.

Man this was painfull to watch, they are so full of shit

It has infested the UK too, they are even demanding reparations despite scrounging off us for decades. I wonder where the money trail will lead...

hmmm i wonder.....

this is insane