ITT: Bendis answers Sup Forums's biggest mystery

It's okay to be tsundere for him Sup Forums. He loves you.

>do I think Tarantino is a genius

No. I only hate this guy.

Can't say much for the others.

I'm not tsundere. I fucking hate this guys work.

I was hoping he would answer what the fuck went on with GotG 18-20

He loves us?

He comes off like an asshole who thinks he's gods gift to comics

He's not!?

>Nobody knows where what I'm doing with any of my stories, or characters (including me)

Maybe that explains why his continuity is fucked, and all his characters act like bi-polar children.

>jack-off of all trades, master of none
>I take your PURCHASE very seriously
typical showbiz jew bullshit

>He loves you
I want all the skrulls ITT to leave

Isn't no one buying his shit right now though? Isn't this an extreme low for a company wide event?

But I'm not, I haven"t read a single one of his books since that shitty Last Will arc that dragged on for 7 months.

You gotta get in on our Civil War storytimes.

They're a blast. We're really ripping into it and best of all we're not giving them our money.

Tsundere?

Yeah, tsundere. Like, you know, like Asuka.

That Japanese girl?

Asuka? That German girl? The one Mari fucked over?

wait so is she Japanese or German

Who's not?
Bendis?
Not a blessing?
For comics, right?
Huh.

Both. I know, sounds crazy but she's half and half.

Yes

Bendis is one of the very few writers that will instantly make me ignore a book. I'm fact, it would take a LOT of thorough recommendations to get me to even give one of his books a chance. That's how consistently his books have been offensively stupid.

You know, Alias really was great, and Daredevil was too. Ultimate Spider-Man is not as good in retrospect but at least those two seem to show he once could write. I feel like there must be some alternative explanation, like those books being heavily edited or ghost written or plotted by someone else or something like that. They're night and day compared to literally every single thing he wrote since.

Stuff happens is the opposite of his X-Men run.

I love early USM, but it kind of goes off the rails as it goes on and turns into a true Bendis book.