At what speed do you watch your movies?

At what speed do you watch your movies?

1.25 usually, I'm not a pleb

at 1x

lock me up

Computer generated random changes between 0.7 and 1.3.
It makes every move funnier

I used to say 1.2 - 1.5, unless it's an great movie, then it would be back to 1x. Now it's 1.5 minimum for everything. No way to cram in everything I want to inhale otherwise. It's been a slippery slope for me

ok call me pleb or reddit or whatever but is this really a thing?

t. someone who never went to film school

3x all the time

Of course it is. Once you realise that there simply is too much to watch, and that you will never have the time to watch everything normally, you speed the movies up to save more time for quality kino.
You start out slowly, of course, 1.1x for flicks, and then you realise you can very easily handle it and graduate to 1.25, 1.5, and higher.
>2x for capeshit and flicks
>1.5x for movies
>1.25x for film
>1x for cinéma
>0.8x for kînö

Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose
Movies: 4x speed, and it is recommended having a tab open in the background filled with nude pictures of the actresses from the movie
Film: 2x speed, no boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums may be browsed whilst watching
Cinéma: 1.25x speed, limit of 3 Sup Forums tabs open at any one time
Kino: 1x speed, full screen in the dark, no distractions or breaks
Charme Discret: 0.5x speed, with only /r/truefilm allowed open in the background

This is the only Sup Forums approved guide

0.5x because I like to take everything in

beautiful

where would podcasts and yt fit in?

Two movies on two screens with 12x speed
If I like a flick I watch it again at 1.25x

/autism/ general?

maybe, or /evolution/

I don't watch movies, I just read the novelizations.

Welp, this is retarded.

warp 6 for kino
warp 12 for everything else

1.25. you can fit an extra kino in on the evening if you watch 4 anyway.

>welp
>thinks flicks and cinema should be played at same doeed

Fuck off to reddit

>doesn't realize that you can just speed up and slow down movies with your mind.

>Not speeding up certain movies to have more time for watching movies

you are the retard

>Slowing down for kino
Only way to appreciate it. Imagine the the land scape scenes of Lawrence of Arabia at regular cut speed. David Lean was a pleb

.4x for kino

Most stuff I just watch at 4x
However for the very best kino, I print out every single frame so I'm free to pour over them all at my leisure

Depends. If it's a movie with a lot of talk, 1.25x (eg The Godfather), if it's a very visual movie or I'm re-watching it, 2x or higher (eg Lord of The Rings).
For Films I use subtitles and 0.5x, using the spacebar to pause on important frames.

I watch kinoteatr at normal speed and then at 0.5X to absorb the kinematografija.
Sinema can only be watched at 8X speed perché la vita è bella e breve.
A фильм, or below, won't be watched.
Maybe a фiльм could be watched in the gym between the sets or during luch if the masă ușoară followed by a bicchiere d'acqua.

0.5 for films. 5x for flicks. For kino I just draw the time bar to between 3-5 random still frames and read summaries of the plot while looking at them.