SHE'S SO EVIL BROS I CAN'T STAND IT

SHE'S SO EVIL BROS I CAN'T STAND IT

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger (when I'm in need)
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas

What about the fifth way?

reeeeeee

That's like the female equivalent of the shit-tier analysis of women you see here.

age 0 to 11: all women are mothers
age 12 to 14: all women are virgins
age 15 to 21: all women are bitches
age 22+: all women are sluts

With age comes wisdom

I categorize women in 4 catgories.

1. dumb cunts
2. dumb cunts
3. dumb cunts
4. dumb cunts

I just see a super bitch instead.

It looks like trash, regardless of the message. Like that awful Wall-Street cartoon flick.

The only archetype she can't convey is virginity, interestingly.

What is this from, anyway?

>age 0 to 11: all women are mothers
wat

Kind of came off as a bitch

What the fuck is this from?

god damn it, i just want to splooge in 1 of them (that i'm attracted to).

is there any way this can happen without me making any effort whatsoever?

She really can't do the virgin.

RUN ELON

"I want to have lots of children with my future wife."

This kills the modern business woman.

>I categorize women in one of four ways

just b urself :^)

To dominate men, to see their bank accounts bleeding before you, and to hear the lamentations of their accountants

Why doesn't Eva Green have a succubus vibe? Because she's old and without a history of drained men?

>ywn be methodically seduced and destroyed by a blonde Texan Objectivist succubus

her face is unironically near perfect

Go to sex workers.

If I could only give one piece of advice to any guy reading this, it would be that. There is no downside, the women are cleaner than regular girls because their livelihood depends on it, they know how to be charming, they want to see you again, they only care about your orgasm, and the hotness of them is not neccesarily conditional on their prices - some really hot girls are relatively affordable, so even in a month when you're low on cash, you can get satisfying experiences. They're mostly not drug addicts, not pimped by thugs, none of that shit - all those myths were created by social conservatives of left and right to make you fear pleasure and leave your happiness under the control of malajusted, brainwashed consumer drone bitches. Sex workers are honest, neither of you believes any bullshit from the other, fewer of them have mental problems than regular single women dating these days, you can get a better league of pussy than you would otherwise, and you never need to give a fuck about them beyond enjoying their cunts, tits, mouths and assholes. It's the ideal.

MOD MISOGYNY!!!!

syrup

learn to webm pls

That would be $12.99

>seen this webm countless times in the past
>finally look up the clip itself
>her voice isn't deep like I thought it'd be

Ruined it forever.

>swn dress up in an SS uniform and force you to gag on a 12 inch black strapon while recording it all to blackmail you with later and ruin your life
;_;

perfection is so boring

thanks for the version without subs, you really improved things

>When i was 10, my sister was my mother
>When i was 12 my mother became a virgin

>including family
Autism really does rule here.

Chin's a bit strong for me.

>this bullshit psychoanalyzing

Maybe people in general just respond to a person who can maintain their appearance, is intelligent, has integrity, and has a confident personality. Maybe it's also likely they will "pigeonhole" you if you lack all but one of those qualities.

>that smug look
>she's letting the whole world know

WHY IS ELON SO FUCKING BLIND?