Gonna hang myself in 2 hours. Any good kino to watch before?

Gonna hang myself in 2 hours. Any good kino to watch before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwGHZaUkck4
youtube.com/watch?v=5X19dK0OhyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drive

Just don't do it. I hope you are just joking around.

Things have a way of really changing.

Taste of cherry (1997) in case you're being serious. It's the best film about suicide ever made. Cannes winner, too.

Wristcutters: A Love Story

>kino
>less than 2 hours long

Stroszek. Worked for Ian at least. Also bump some Iggy Pop.

You'll regret it as soon as you drop

Plenty to live for

Stroszek. I'll probably join you, OP. I'm tired of it all.

Don't you want to watch the mcu conclude? If you're already set on it though any chance you'll livestream it?

> You'll regret it as soon as you drop
Only because of instincts

Why hang on a friday,at least enjoy the weekend.

user, please hang in there and start looking for things to find motivation and interest in.

And try to get out more. I believe in you.

What if your instinct is to die?

>mcu
>conclude
pick one

I've thought about killing myself before. Problem was that I realized that although certain doors may be closed to me, there's plenty of other things in life that are worth living for.

As Denis Leary once said happiness in life can be boiled down to just 3 things, a cigarette, a cookie, and a 5-second orgasm. I literally thought, 'How would I feel to never have an orgasm again? Or to never eat a cookie again? Or to see Infinity War? Or travel? Or see who becomes president? Or what if they invent time travel? Or crazy ass videogames? Or fast travel through space? I could be a space traveling going to a different world some day (although highly unlikely)! I would miss out on all these things and more simply because I couldn't take the downsides in life." So I concluded that being depressed and killing yourself only makes you an idiot. Pain, just like anything, is fleeting. Some pain stays with you, but only in your mind. So... change your mind, change your life.

Not that I'm trying to change your mind, just recounting my experiences with suicide and depression.

Yeah get drunk for 3 days.
Watch music movies like The Doors or Phantom of the Paradise or The Wall
Turn up the volume and enjoy.
At least they will find your body on Monday for the noise and not 2 weeks later for the smell.

The strongest category of cheese pizza.

I mean, you might as well, right? You're gonna die, so what's the worst that can happen, they van your corpse? If you ever wanted to, you can have a powerful fap, and if you are disgusted, it'll give your decision more impetus, because you'll realize what scum you're on the planet with. Win win. Watch the cheese pizza.

most people aren't attracted to children, you know with it being a biological dead end and all

What a mental gymnastics

Then there's a good chance OP will be disgusted and it will add strength to his decision to off himself.

Reddit

Trump?

Problem Child 2

>Or see Infinity War?
On second thought, better start tying that noose

>decide to kill self
>do not even attempt to create a rape dungeon first
???

u need help

> Funny
um...

Home Alone 4

This relatable and hilarious comedy and will make you feel better.

>capeshit

came here to post this

torque
no doubt about it
youtube.com/watch?v=FwGHZaUkck4
youtube.com/watch?v=5X19dK0OhyY

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. There's a hanging scene in that one.

Well.. I never expected to get turned on in a suicide thread. Where dis from?

30 minutes left, OP.

7 decides OP's fate.

He lives.

Satantango because you need to sleep it off

bump

No one's instinct is to die

please dont kill yourself, OP :)

Synecdoche: New York
Kill yourself at the credits

Lawrence of Arabia

I have a shotgun in my closet OP. Seriously thinking about joining you. Every morning I wake up and have an anxiety attack, no matter what I do. It's been going on for 2 years. I'm through.

THIS
Saddest film I've seen
Literally cried for hours afterwards

Yeah, come on user. Source?

The Room

IT DOESN'T GET BETTER LOL

motivational pictures of hitler used to help me but when Sup Forums turned into reddit it ruined everything I had built up.

Ghost Shark (2013)

Yo OP, you can't kill yourself unless you at least tell us why the fuck you wanna kill yourself so we can try to talk you out of it. That's an order, Sergeant!

Please don't hurt yourself user
If you want someone to talk to I'm willing to help

We all feel those feels. But that doesn't mean life is entirely empty.

Are you that Hungarian from Sup Forums?

THE DAYS WHEN POL USED TO BE IRONIC PLEASE KILL ME NOW

The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy

In the ages of old you'd have people muse about a potential future where they could communicate with anyone across the globe in an instant. To them, that was the grandest thing imaginable.

That is the future we live in now. It's still pretty shit though, isn't it?

My point is, fuck off normie.

>My point is, fuck off normie.
Pretty good point.

Considering normies don't deserve to live...

have you tried prostate orgasms?

Can ya at least tell us why?

start lifting pussy

I know you're already dead, but you could watch Synecdoche: New York! xD It will put you in proper mood! xD Have fun in the afterlife! xD

>Hang in there

Lol

Stupid Marlel pajeet

just skip the movie

>Infinity war

Lol

>The unthinkable