Asshole

This fag is one if the worst characters on his own show. I like watching it, but he is a self righteous prick
> Also shitty protagonist thread I guess

the whole show is meanspirited
it thinks it's so clever for subverting expectations, but it does it at every turn so you DO expect it.. and it tries to make you feel bad for expecting to be entertained. it has no story, just a bunch of quips. i can't stand it. which is sad because i love aspects of it

I like the show, but I've grown to hate gumball himself more and more. Darwin, anais, and his mom are better characters.

I like him. He's not as bad as you say he is. He's an ass, but not evil. He makes up for it occasionally like in the signal episode and such.

Nice bviii mvii no hviii. I rviii this as an viii/viii.

actually, Nicole is not great either. Her characterization is way too inconsistent, and she has not do anything since a long time.

Hes chubbin hard

I wonder who is behind this thread

No he's not user. He just has a gigantic murder cock.

>meanspirited

But he loves Gumball.

I bet he hates the new episodes.

That's what makes him a great main character, he's a jerk, which makes him so relatable. You're lying if you dob't say you're not a jerk too, we all are.

Not that I like seeing that kind of behavior in real life, but meanspirited fictional characters always kill me. They'll tend to be my favorite from a show. Eddy, Gumball, blah blah blah

Depends on the writer, sometimes he's as nice as Darwin like whenever the neighbors are involved. Sometimes he's just an asshole like when it comes to dealing with other kids. And he was borderline evil in the episode where their dad was trying to make him proud, being physically unable to stop insulting him.

Gumball isn't that terrible of a prick as a main character.

If people don't automatically response with "Bloo". Then Sup Forums has failed itself.

Bloo?

Foster's home from Imaginary Friends.

Bloo.

He was never unjustified

Blooigard cukazoo or however it was said. Fosters home for imaginary friends m8ty

user, you are wrong. For this is my true identity...

>mean-spirited

Fuck off, retard.

Are you implying that there's no such thing? Because Foster's Home is a prime example with the shit they pull on franky and wilt

My only problem with the show is that the family is arguably the most boring part of it. Not that they are bad characters or anything, just really bland.

>meanspirited
You shouldn't have said that.

same here, the family dynamic is usually the most boring part of the show in my opinion.

Yes. The wacky side characters usually have more potential.

This bloo is an asshat.

>Gumball's canonically massive ASS

I still have no ideas why they made him into this unlikable bastard.

Craig says it's a reflection of a side of Mac he's "too nice" to show, so it's no surprise when Mac acts like an asshole too.

user! That makes so much sense.

Why would you create a friend that gets to have all the fun you secretly want to have and leave you to clean up the mess? Original bloo made sense, he was a cool friend to have.

Gumball is fucking disgusting. His tail is really a weird toe. How could you find this dirty scraggly cat attractive? At least his mom has the goods.

now I realized something, it seems the protagonists with blue color schemes are likely to become some jerkasses at some points in the shows, even they start out to be some fairly decent/nice characters.

You used that word user, why did you even need to use that word!

OP is one of the worst posters on his board. I like reading Sup Forums, but he is a self righteous prick

Also
> shitty thread thread I guess.

>Bloo, Gumball, Lapis
>Mordecai is king cuck, Leo has no personality, Bubbles is cute and nice
3 out of 6 is a failing mark, user.

Didn't Mordecai ruin part of Muscleman's wedding to talk about his girl issues?

but bubble becomes this in the reboot......and Mordecai can be a massive dick in romance as well. Also, Mordecai is not so nice to begin with, jerk with some standard at best.

>This Triggered

Yep.

And on OP, let's not forget the time Gumball had a dream that Darwin kissed Penny then spent the rest of the episode triggered by it. Even acknowledging that Darwin had done absolutely wrong and still going after him because "I can't help it."

and not to forgot Finn is such a massive dick during his "mah girlfriend" arc, thing was very nasty back then.

you need a safe space dont you. dont worry about what happened between you and really disappointing father. its ok now its just a cartoon show

Man that entire arc was just terrible for his character, glad it actually ended.

it is still unimaginable that was over. That time was not good for adventure time, and its fans as well.

No shit right?
>horribly akward wet dreams
>manipulating flame princess
>putting princesses ahead of actually saving people
>LSP
I'm shocked they ever got out of there and went back to good adventures, even let Finn have some interest in princesses without letting it consume him.

I literally stopped watching the show in the middle of that arc, it was awful

Trust me, it was painful. I forced myself to stay out of niceness.

>This fag is one if the worst characters on his own show
You're an idiot, worst character is Anais.

They make it work by mostly focusing on his ass.

But his dad has a bigger ass anyway. And he's surprising less gross.

This, I like asshole Gumball especially when he calls out bullshit towards other characters

for me it's the crossdressing episode

Size isnt everything, and no still way more gross.

There are different types of jerks as there are protagonists. I'm no saint but I don't find him relatable. Just loud and pretentious.

I often wonder if sitting through that was worth the improvement in quality in the current season.

/ss/ fag?

> shit taste.jpg

>Shittiest taste.jpg

i like watching this guys vids, but i don't like him

But you're wrong user

>Thinking about that booty slapping on your lap

faggot

>meanspirited
drcapslk.jpg

Bad person =/= terrible character

>meanspirited
wuss

I personally just find him unlikable.

He also backed Rigby up when he blamed Benson for the killer hot dogs.

Why is 'meanspirited' a meme here? Is it really that hard to understand that a show can have assholes and be funny without leaving a bad taste in your mouth?
Good asshole = Bender in general
Bad asshole = Bendy in Fosters Home

There's a difference between Bender stealing Fry's wallet and it's as a whole laughed off. And Bendy framing Eduardo and Wilt and for the rest of the episode they're treated like Bloo by Franky and Herriman.