Blacked

Yes, we heard you the first few times you posted this

lol more liek blunder woman

Why is Rucka so mad about the Azzarello run? will everything be about how that run was a lie?

Or is it a plot point ordered by the editorial? like how all the x-men writers now are forced to deal with the terrigen cloud because the higher ups want that.

this all feels like a bunch of "the new 52 was a mistake" books when it produced many great comics.

>Why is Rucka so mad about the Azzarello run?

It wasn't very good?

>the new 52 was a mistake
Yes it was.
>it produced many great comics
Not really.

But it was

no, you

muh dick

He's just doing the thing where a new writer takes over for Wonder Woman and completely disregards what the previously writer did with the title. Nothing new here, really.

I'm glad Aquaman has managed to escape from this curse thanks to the New 52 really.

>Diana joins the great religion of Gor.

it didnt produce many great Batman and Superman comics, but stuff like Omega Men, Azz Wondie, Animal Man, Soule Swamp Thing was quite good.
and only Flash, New Lobo and Venditti GL were awful.

It wasn't really.

>New Lobo
Jesus Christ, now you triggered me.

I don't really think he's mad about anything. He's just doing the retcons like everybody else always does. Besides, apparently the arc's name also has something to do with the lasso stopping to work...

What really bugs me is stuff like Nicola Scott drawing the patrons as animals and people going "ooohh this is genius nobody has ever thought of this before", when Azzarello was the one to first clearly associate the gods with their animals.

Anyway, I think this run will be mediocre but reviewers will give good ratings just because "muh Wonder Woman"

Something about the art there looks off, her figure looks like it was pasted onto that background.

I think it is the coloring.

Was Soule Swampy better than snyder's?

I'm probably in the minority but I'm not feeling Sharpe's art

Yeah, it looks really bad IMO. at least we have Year One tho.

yes

So, what's her personality again?

Honestly from what I've read, it seems like the nu52 was kind of all over the place. Some of it was pretty good but a lot of it was also terrible. If anything, most of the good stuff you kind of had to wade through all the bad shit to find. Didn't help that the reboot was pretty much unnecessary and did fuck up a lot of characters too.

As far as reboots to pull in new readers go, it wasn't TERRIBLE but it wasn't amazing either.

I don't like it that much either. The first page of the preview is gorgeous, but the rest is 7/10 at best.

Based on Rucka's original run, stoic with brief emotional moments.

The story itself was just fine

But you could've replaced Diana with anybody else and it still would've worked, and the amazons in general were such an absolute tragedy that I want somebody, anybody to fucking fix. Also I want anybody to actually acknowledge existing amazons other than Hippolyta instead of creating new ones.

This. It was a good story but it wasn't a good WW story because it only added a fee more cherries on top of she other people have done. Azz did what a lot of writers have done for WW:focus on the gods and her Greek roots. It wasn't new or revolutionary.

Just wish we would get back to her personal villains like Dr.Cyber or the Baroness. Hell I'll take a silly story with angle man.

Why is she white as a pickled nipple if she's supposed to be Amazonian? Did Europe colonise the Amazon in ancient times?

The only one there she shares anything with there is Worf and even that role she shares with Flash

>You can replace Wonder Woman with anyone
>He changed her backstory for no reason

These two are always the same complaints that are clearly the answer to one another