A scenario

Your son is 16 years old. He is 5 feet 4. You are 6 feet 1 and your wife is 5 feet 6. You fear that your son will become a manlet.

Would you:
Wait and hope he will grow some more.
or:
Begin HGH treatment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE
healio.com/endocrinology/pediatric-endocrinology/news/print/endocrine-today/{4d1f6a25-88a2-41c7-a2d4-2b89c924189e}/aromatase-inhibitor-shown-to-increase-predicted-adult-height-in-gh-deficient-boys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This belongs on /fit/

But I'd tell him to either grow taller or become a trans woman

I'm 6'1" and my wife is 5'10" so no worries here.

I'd love him regardless of what he is (unless he turns out to be a tranny, then I'd be devastated) and teach him krav maga so that he can beat the living hell out of bullies in school.

>t. Someone who Bea a bully with chair in kindergarten because dad was drunk

HGH if it's not too late
He'd probably should be diagnosed sooner

Replace Krav Maga with Mauy Thai and pretty much this anons.

>Implying

I'm Dutch, our manlets are considered average where you live

As a guy that's 5'7 and 24. People end up shorter because the stop growing earlier.

I was tall/normal height until I was 13~, Then Everyone had a spurt while I didn't.

I'd say by 16 it's far far too late.

HGH maybe pre-13, and you might cause more growth before the bones fuse solid.

After like 14/15 though you're just making your hands bigger and causing bodily problems.

I'd sell him.

>tfw 20 years old but look like 15 and attract girls around that age
Being babyfaced is suffering

I'm 5'7" and i guarantee I'm smarter and better looking than most of you.

My wife's son is taller than me.

YES GOY! MAKE FUN OF THOSE WHITE MANLETS! TURN THEM BEAUTIFUL FEMININE TRANSGENDER WOMEN AND GIVE YOUR WOMEN MORE GROWTH HORMONES!

You kidding right?

Typical manlet insecurities

OP
Sounds like your wife cucked you with a manlet and that manlet kid isn't yours.

lol manlet here,
don't do this you look like a huge faggot

Tbh teaching your kid any kind of martial arts and fighting techniques is always good, both for his confidence and for his health.

>Attracting teenagers is bad

No, I don't want to go to jail

I'm 6' my fiance is 5' 2". She's also a ginger. I'm of mostly Mediterranean descent so I know my genes will be dominant the first time around in regards to physical features EXCEPT height. I worry that I might have a manlet son.

Glad I'm gay and will never have children :^)

>5'7"
Why havent you killed yourself yet?

Side effect of HGH

>Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
>Swelling due to fluid in the body's tissues(edema)
>Carpal tunnel syndrome
>Numbness and tingling of the skin
>High cholesterol levels

He would most likely not be shorter than my hypothetical 5´6 wife when he was above 20 years old so i would not begin HGH treatment.

But if it was me who was 5´4 at 16 then fuck yes i would.

Wait five more years and you'll be OK.

To fuck 16 yo girls?
I thoiught that was only in America.

Option 3: adopt a dutch baby and pretend its our biological son.

>tfw 6'5 langlet
>25 years old but people think i am 18
>yet they still think i am someones dad

I'm already over 18

This isn't a Jewish conspiracy though, manlets are laughed at across the globe.

Same - I developed really early, and have tons of natural testosterone, which meant I had deep voice/broad chest/etc. years before my peers, but after ~14 they started catching up, so now I'm 5'7" in a school where the average is 6'1" for a sixth former. Shit sucks.

2m tall, dad is 2m tall, brothers of 1,95m and 1,92m tall, mom is barely 1,70m tall.

So...dont know how much that is in burgers though.

>implying being older and looking younger is bad

Enjoy that prime teen pussy

> give my son possibly harmful drugs on the chance that he'll grow a couple inches taller than otherwise, most likely in exchange for a shorter lifespan

> allow my son to grow to his natural height with the trials it brings

#2, it's not even a choice, your kid's safety ranks higher than his future happiness or even success in life.

I knew a guy in high school who was 4' 11" at 16.

Turns out he had Crohn's and when they removed like half his colon or some shit and put him on meds he started growing again

Last I saw him was when we graduated, he told me he was 5' 8"

This.

What's height considered as manlet? I'm 182cm myself. Am I manlet?

the better question is why are you dating a girl over 5' 5"

I'll buy him a red pointed cap and let him stand in my garden.

If he resists I'll give him to adoption.

just say she was a drug dealer

This, i'm 6.2 feet and that's not even big here

You're on the very edge 2bh

t. Manlet

none of you guys even know what women want. all they want is a guy thats at least as tall as them. Seeing as a majority of the women in the US are 5' 5" and under that shouldn't be a problem

So what? As long as you don't record it you can fuck underage girls here.

Mfw I was asked where are my parents.

> Married
> +1
> Own the place
> Head of the building

I just look young desu, the avg height here is 1.7-8m

I don't want to fuck 13-16 year old girls, 3 years is my strikezone

Fucking this. REEEEEE everytime

I'm 6'2 and that's a pretty common male height here.

Isn't Krav Maga the art of kicking your opponent in the balls?
No wonder this was invented by the Jews.

I was like 5,5" at 14 to 15, and at 16 had a growth spurt of 4 inches to 5, 9" . But I would say 16 is already the limit to becoming a permanent Manlet or not since at 18 most people start growing and for most people 2 years of growth ain't enough

youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE

Nah i was 5'7 at 16 by the time i turned 17 grew to 6'3"

If I saw you at the gym, you can guarantee I'd call you out on it. You're worthless.

HGH at 16 wouldn't probably do too much, most men are done growing or close to it at that age. I personally would've started treatments at like 13 if the kid seemed to be below average for his age.

>implying I would let my son be a manlet

healio.com/endocrinology/pediatric-endocrinology/news/print/endocrine-today/{4d1f6a25-88a2-41c7-a2d4-2b89c924189e}/aromatase-inhibitor-shown-to-increase-predicted-adult-height-in-gh-deficient-boys

Lorna has some serious man hands

>parents both 5'4"
>now 19 at 5'7"
Could have been worse i guess.

I'm about 5'5. And I don't care simply because I know there are issues with me that go a lot deeper than this.

You're a fucking dumbass.

If you want total, complete safety regardless of his happiness and success you shiuld put him in solitary confinement 24/7 :^}

Bulky 5'5" here. Just kill me. If I had my proportions with a normal body id be huge, instead I just look like a tiny version of the rock.

Same boat as you, made out a little better. 5'9 but I'm easily the tallest member of my family.

For all the internet hate that gets flung around though, I can't say my height has ever effected me negatively in the real world.

I'd wager that more than half of the people here claiming to be above 6' are lying anyway. Sad!

Listen here you fucker, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being short

Kek you could still have a manlet. My parents were both 5'6 and I'm 6'0

who gives? It gets the job done.

Nothing I was short until I was 17 years (5'4" 125 130 lbs.) and over the following 2 years hit 6' -190 lbs.

I'm a relatively big guy with a Napoleon complex. :P

Not at all. Krav Maga is when you use your opponent's movements against him and attack him at his weakens points.

I think it has something to do with how active you are through your youth a little. Mom didn't do shit except a year of track in high school, 5'4". Dad was a fucking nerd for his whole life, never touched a baseball or football, 5'6". I played baseball, roller hockey, a year of football, climbed a fuckton of trees and skateboarded for years and I wound up gaining three inches on my dad.

Or maybe it's all just chance.

I'm 5'7" and quite like being short just so I can look cute.
It helps that babyface makes me look about 16 when Im 23.