Has anyone here ever made a short film/flick?

Has anyone here ever made a short film/flick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7DW0GFdyRAA
newgrounds.com/portal/view/220202
youtu.be/Cpc_981B4Mg
youtu.be/TKpZRaO1FBk
youtu.be/SKnaRTl10yM
youtu.be/5AGj_sgk0Kw
youtu.be/jnZfqX9W36k
youtube.com/watch?v=5168Peyc4ys&t=64s
youtu.be/ZfZVmxVyluo
youtu.be/jOSOtXHUfxg
youtube.com/watch?v=QMOvfSyKRH8
youtube.com/watch?v=-i5mhOxQIcY
vimeo.com/216597099
youtube.com/watch?v=yJlzB1dMsWk
youtube.com/watch?v=UST2bHotOwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JUrcyqlETd0
youtube.com/watch?v=_sWKYCODU_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Npwjc3w-AKA
youtube.com/channel/UCcCpkRH3Avpr_v5me7sFDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2CBu1AqgY
vimeo.com/221776164
youtu.be/vMuo6yvqYR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgzYCRHRU3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup! Wanna see it?

youtu.be/7DW0GFdyRAA

I'm the big guy

Yes i am editing right now

all things done by me during 3 nights in a stream of consciousness way

I've been in a few, friend in highschool was big into video production.

Does my Newgrounds video count?
Made in it high school, it got pretty popular amongst my classmates.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/220202

Yes. It's embarrassing.

My friends and I made one when I was a kid. It was a horror film where a meteor hits Earth and turns half the population into zombies. There's some scientists who made a makeshift laboratory in an abandoned woods and they work on making a cure, but they accidentally make a poison that kills them, then the film ends with nothing but zombies roaming the Earth.

It was shit and I tried to make it better, but I kept getting shut down. The entire film was shot with static shots and we used a voice recorder on our phones to record our lines. These were flip phone era phones so the audio was shit regardless. My character was meant to survive until the last few minutes of the film, but I ended up getting killed off first because everyone was mad that I tried to add some cinematography into the film so they killed me off and sent me home.

Thankfully, the film is long gone and will never be seen again.

youtu.be/Cpc_981B4Mg

pretty nice for what it is except the cringy shit like STRESS

yes. and I accidentally all the files and the other guy yelled at me and we had to go all DC on the reshoots. it was rushed to fuck (school project, not even film school) and I didn't even watch the finished product because it was so sloppy.

Kind of wish my school has something like this. All we had were sports ball programs

Yes, for school and I failed the class.

youtu.be/TKpZRaO1FBk

SALAD APLENTY

>so they killed me off and sent me home
kek

kino

Yes,
youtu.be/SKnaRTl10yM
Try and guess which one I am.

I've made a few. I'm not gonna post them.
But I've moved now so I'm trying to best decide how to proceed without all my friends who'll work for free

>The entire film was shot with static shots and we used a voice recorder on our phones to record our lines. These were flip phone era phones so the audio was shit regardless
this is fucking kino m8

post them you fukc

I made a stop motion out of plastercene based on the Dollars Trilogy.

youtu.be/5AGj_sgk0Kw

you're the big guy, i presume?

Not my first, but it's finally out.
Check Rakka on Youtube.

for youuuuuu

>they killed me off and sent me home

What are the best short films that is'nt cartoon/comedy sketch?
i dont think it exists

fucking retard

I made a short kinography, but I won't share it with Sup Forums plebs.

aw pussy, scared??

then give me an example you fuckhead

used to make short random films for high school and middle school projects every chance I got.
Still some of the most fun ive ever had

bump

Boet,
When idea sounds cool good in your head, it should stay there.

your statement was so fucking retarded that i don't even consider you human

is it foreign? can't find it on imdb

fuck off edgelord. what statement? i asked a question and i gave my opinion.

google it. secondlink is literally rick and morty

>What are the best short films that is'nt cartoon/comedy sketch?
i dont think it exists

you are completely ignoring the history of cinema. There are literally hundreds of thousands god tier short films. And that you say something so fucking moronic, so completely out of reality as that you don't think that there are any good live action short films outs you as the stupidest person i have ever seen on Sup Forums. I have dealt with thousands of retards in my day but this is the only thing i have heard that has truly shook me to the core. My reality has been shattered. I never thought someone could be this stupid. I wish for your death. This is is said with complete pure will.

youtu.be/jnZfqX9W36k Im the brown guy

then give me a name, and i will explain why it is shit ok?
"thousands god tier short films" give me a fucking name retard

youtube.com/watch?v=5168Peyc4ys&t=64s
It's fucking awful but enjoy.

no

fuck off then summerfag

you are the summerfag retard. You speak and act like a redditor. I will continue my day knowing i have won and i hope that you feel the bitter taste of defeat deep in your soul this whole year. When you go to sleep, when you lie down closing your eyes i want you to know that i won. I want my words to continually whisper, the words slowly slithering in your head. That i showed the whole world that you are a retard. And you will never be more than a retard. A retard with a job, a retard with a family. If you even can accomplish anything of that. But even if you are successful you will never be more than a retard.

lol 3edgy5me

>I will continue my day knowing i have won and i hope that you feel the bitter taste of defeat deep in your soul this whole year. When you go to sleep, when you lie down closing your eyes i want you to know that i won. I want my words to continually whisper, the words slowly slithering in your head. That i showed the whole world that you are a retard. And you will never be more than a retard
calm down and go back to Sup Forums autistic bastard

Summerfag detected

you are not OP, I am OP

you are the true faggot then

how come?

Bump

cum

Doesn't this belong on /x/? Wtf

youtu.be/ZfZVmxVyluo
I can't wait until my sitcom gets picked up

Typical subhuman Sup Forums poster

I make lamp videos for Instagram, which started as a project for my Art class. They're all a minute long, but I'm proud of most of them.
Here's a sample:
youtu.be/jOSOtXHUfxg

As you can imagine the 1 minute time limit gets in the way, so I can't really put in a lot of dialogue without it being shit. Otherwise I try to keep it as perfect as possible. Right now I'm working on a murder mystery, but having trouble trimming it down.

Yep.

wtf is the ultra slav even saying?

I used to make short short flicks of 15 minutes or less with friends whenever they came over using my dad's video camera, sometimes it would be Lego stop-motion, sometimes it would be skits. They were all shit and I gave up on it by the time I turned 13.

I made a technical feature film (technical meaning it is the minimum run time to be considered feature) was the best time of my life

post it fag

Not half bad. I think that """""humour""""" like this is right up Sup Forums's alley.

Is that you Gilchrist?

serious question for other movie makers (i doubt most of s are using film) how do you personally get over the feeling of being a un-contributing pretentious piece of shit? It always looms over me and in the back of my head whenever I work on a project. I've been doing it for almost 10 years in some form or another and that feeling is always with me.

it's not posted anywhere, tho I do have some DVD's made (for showing friends). but I'd be glad to answer any questions

hahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=QMOvfSyKRH8

We had an A/V club, but he did it on his own time just because he liked doing it. Stupid jackass tier stunts, little skits, matrix fight scenes with airsoft guns.
This was before youtube was a thing, and consumer DV was newish.
I remember some of it being pretty funny, but I have no idea what happened with all that shit.

I rarely do, I wonder if my film could be any better, and how I could improve it. In the end if I can't figure out how to fix it, I either just post it, or scrap it.

I'm gonna post this in every cringe thread from now on

"The Hero"
WINNER: 2008 HIGHLANDER FILM FESTIVAL
>BEST COMEDY
>BEST PICTURE
>AUDIENCE AWARD

youtube.com/watch?v=-i5mhOxQIcY

Heres the one that came out the best. It's a 1950s giant robot horror film. It's incredibly cheesy on purpose. I'm the robot
vimeo.com/216597099

the only other competition was me

youtube.com/watch?v=yJlzB1dMsWk

Is it okay to link to xhamster on a blue board?

youtube.com/watch?v=UST2bHotOwQ

>tfw lost my Creative Director position on the university production company because I filmed a white puppet blowing a black puppet for drugs as the opening of the University film festival.
youtube.com/watch?v=JUrcyqlETd0

Why does every amateur kino have shit tier cinematography? Just because you have a shit tier camera doesn't mean you can't frame things nicely.

>tfw my shorts, if nothing else, are shot well having been inspired from Refn and Leone
>tfw I won't post them because paranoia
soz user

I'm proud of my 2005 sony handycam framing from college. Just not the lighting, the focus, the dirty lenses, and every other aspect tbphwyf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sWKYCODU_M

If I pulled that off would he die?

>11 years ago
jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Npwjc3w-AKA

it has aged like fine wine.

Probably because they're amateur, and don't have the experience.

I dig it

you probably deserved getting fired desu

seriously? No. But my best friends and I wrote and directed a short retelling of Julius Caesar as a Blaxsploitation-era kung fu flick. It was about 10 minutes long and awful, but we had fun.

we've gotta see a link to this, mate

I have a buddy who spends most of his time on stupid skits, and sometimes movies
youtube.com/channel/UCcCpkRH3Avpr_v5me7sFDbA
He's a good editor, but pretentious as fuck

my friends and i did in freshman year, it was supposed to be some black comedy love story. we didn't know any girls who would be in it, so they all voted me to be the girl. i had to cross dress and wear wigs.

A bunch in highschool.
Although my friends made better ones.

Yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2CBu1AqgY

cinematography is about lighting and not about framing you fucking meme spouter

I saw a good one years ago called Copyshop or something, every frame of the movie was printed out and photocopied then animated back in. Pixar do a lot of shorts too. I agree most ideas are better as movies but sometimes artists have to work within limitations.

Writing a big one right now

>love story
>they all voted me to be the girl
user, leave that friend group before you wake up with up with a sore ass and no memory of the night before

vimeo.com/221776164

improv, but it works

Here's one that took me two days, because I'm learning a new editing software.
>Lightworks is a piece of shit to learn

youtu.be/vMuo6yvqYR8

Yes.
In college.
Was absolute bullshit

I bribed my friends into making this incredible movie. It was a finalist in our student film contest, but I don't know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgzYCRHRU3Y