Brit/pol - Politically Correct Edition

Reminder: Brit/pol is at its comfiest when its libertarian and non-based
>All flags welcome

>Thread theme
youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8?t=41

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

>Protesters throw hundreds of live insects into Byron burger restaurants amid backlash over immigration raids
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/protesters-throw-hundreds-of-live-insects-into-byron-burger-restaurants-amid-backlash-over-a7164336.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/03/sharp-brexit-slowdown-in-services-sector-signals-recession-econo/
youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8?t=41
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 xenephobic hate

Fuck Scotland

Karen

civic nationalists go to hell

London need to step up their game

Stop making threads so fucking early you shit cunt

>that photo
>oh my fuck

We really aren't about that hugs and kisses for all shite here Glasgow VPN, piss off. Someone who isn't a spesh start a decent thread.

>Gay pride flag
>US flag
Kill yourself.

France needs to unfuck its shit soon or im gonna stop giving a shit about it

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/03/sharp-brexit-slowdown-in-services-sector-signals-recession-econo/

Why are news like this never shown in the OP? Is it because birt/pol/ has been taken over by Brexit SHILLS?

>on Sup Forums
>accusing others of mental defects

Am I Brit/pol/ if I'm a subject of the queen?

Can I shitpost like a fucking leaf all day long in these threads?

>Reminder: Brit/pol is at its comfiest when its libertarian and non-based
>>All flags welcome
>>Thread theme
>youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8?t=41
Triggered

people got upset at the last few based "naziboo" editions

There's only 1 French person worth caring about

brit/pol is for everybody

dammit aussiebro, wherever you are you let me down you said you'd throw the new links in op

>Woolfe denied leadership run, Arron calling for Emergency Meeting
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760612103774412800
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760611357834276864
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760619322331041792

www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/pictured-caf-owner-stabbed-to-death-with-machete-in-kilburn-a3310151.html

>Disease spreaders get their drugs for free
www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

www.jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719963/Incredible-artist-brings-150-years-history-life-glorious-colour.html

>libertarian

so brit/pol/: uneducated 15 year old edition?

>you will never cum in her bum

PROPER THREAD

Only if you accept the fact that this flag is the obvious superior

You know it

Commonwealth welcome, autist lefty yank VPN cunts get out.

>points out old thread
this is the new thread newfag

NEW THREAD

Sorry my overweight American friend but this thread is invalid. Here are the criteria you must fit to make an approved Brit/pol/™ thread:

>You must be British
>Or you must be pinoybro

Sage this reddit thread

do expats count?

Lads, I need to move to London or near London. Any suggestions/tips - Is Mayfair decent?

pls help

Yes.

Suggest moving to this thread tbqh

Yeah we're in a shill thread here

First new - not British
Other news - old

Another shit OP from an autist.

>not knowing many "brits" were talking about it in the old thread

Yeah if you're dripping in money lol