THIS NEEDS TO STOP

LOOK,LOOK AT THIS BULLSHIT.SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Schmid
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vyumi/rfunny_removed_my_2000_upvoted_post_for_poking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump acts like an asshole for months on live television
>acts shocked when people turn against him

Are we really surprised here

do not worry, for lord kek has great plans in store for trump.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Looks like you got me
I'm with her now

The hurricane of bootyannihilation will be incredible when Trump officially becomes POTUS

Anti-Trump people are building themselves up for a mass suicide

Is this from facebook? the trending news are biased, there's a team of a dozen people who decide what news should appear in the trends list, this came to light recently and Cuckberg tried to save the face organizing a meeting with conservative political figures to apologize and to ask for advice, because apparently the team behind the selection of the trends is heavily biased against conservative points of view, even though facebook always claimed to be neutral.

i know but half of these have been trending for days.and the hashtag isn't even trending on twitter.

>mfw Trumpskyites upset over Clinton's inevitable victory

nice proxy you dumb fuck

what country is this? is it even a country?

>dakota meyer

Oh look. An affirmative action medal of honor

Nobody likes Clinton. Your shilling will never work.

You can't them that. These are people who voted for Obama (and would do so again)

Poor baby. I know it hurts. No one's life is simple. These stressors made you secretly wear a dress and twirl in front of a mirror but they will go away and you'll feel better.

nice memes. is your unquestioning affection for donald trump based on your childish fear of change, or are you just glad to finally have an outlet for your suppressed homosexual urges? i get that putin's cum probably tastes pretty good but you guys are really just coming off as petty at this point.

(((twitter)))

Show people Obongo's half brother is voting Trump

kikebook forcing trends like it will stop them getting gassed

It's Facebook, Ahmed.

You're losing. You're going to lose.

Get over it or kill yourself.

It's this easy to be a paid shill, now? What's that going rate? Apparently facts aren't required. You just post the leftist equivalent to "b-b-but Trump is a stupid-head! Why you gay?"

>six hours machine gunning and rescuing injured
>affirmative action
kek, I really want Trump to go for this guy. There's already establishment GOP civil war, that will unleash the final split and peel off half the rednecks.

Khan is a terrorist who wants muslims and sharia law to take over western civilization

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
Correct this.

shill? leftist? hillary is a corrupt brat and shouldn't be president, that's just common sense. but donald trump is a mentally unstable child who will start a world war because he got his feewings hurt. i'm not a shill, i'm just being realistic.

Keep in mind that this guy didnt get a MOH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Schmid

I love how they clapped at that.

>fear of change

ummm, Hillary is the candidate for furtherance of the established order. Trump is change.

I just outed myself on normiebook to combat this shit. People are so fucking stupid. They read headlines ignore articles and refuse to dig deeper as long as the media gives them someone to hate.

Ray Bradbury hit the fucking nail on the head there.

we're talking about different change here. trumpies are afraid of no longer being declared winners-by-default in all areas of life simply by being white. they bitch about minorities being lazy and not "pulling themselves up by their bootstraps," and yet those same folks refuse to do the same and adapt to a changing world. instead, they dig their heels in and blindly support a madman who promises to keep everything exactly the same for them.

Someones's gotta Manipula.... err, *Correct The Record

FPBP

Trump drew all of the media to him by being a loud--mouthed, provocative asshole. Now the media is all over him, all of the time, just as he wanted, and people are upset that every article deals with the fact that he's a loud-mouthed, provocative asshole.

He really disproved the "no such thing as bad publicity" meme.

kill yourself, kill your family, kill your friends, and load up some animated cp and jack off to it while eating shit and fisting your mother-in-law with pruning shears. Then hump your MAGA hat and stuff it up your ass while snorting twinkies and making out with dogs with multiple sclerosis. Then tie your legs together and hit your dick as hard as you can for five minutes while hyperventilating and reciting lines from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I can tell the average trump supporter to cut off his dick on election day, so voting will be out of the question when a self influcted medical emergency takes precedence. Stupid people with bloody stumps between their legs don't vote; they go to the hospital. And the doctor is all, "wtf, mate?"

Cut off your dick and kill yourself. YOUR LIFE SUCKS. YOU ARE A FAILURE. YOU WILL NEVER GET TO FUCK TIGHT 14 YEAR OLD PUSSY LIKE TRUMP BFF JEFF EPSTEIN AND NUKE RANDOM FOREIGN COUNTRIES BECAUSE YOU HAD A BAD HAIR DAY.

trump hates freedom and art. he is scum and life unworthy of life. KILL YOURSELF, TRUMP. DO IT NOW. MAKE A BIG MESS. KILL YOURSELF. TRUMP, I WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF NOW. DO IT NOW. NOW. RIGHT NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO KILL YOURSELF, TRUMP.

IF YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE USA. USA HATES TRUMP. USA HATES TRUMP. AMERICA HATES TRUMP. TRUMP HATES TRUMP. TRUMP IS A PSYCHO. TRUMP IS A FREAK. TRUMP IS AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT. TRUMP IS A WEEABOO. TRUMP IS A WHINY LITTLE BITCH. KILL YOURSELF, TRUMP. MOW DOWN YOUR SUPPORTERS WITH AN UZI AND TURN IT ON YOUR FAMILY BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF.

KILL YOURSELF NOW, TRUMP. DO IT NOW.

>TRUMP UNIVERSITY IS A FINE AND HONEST INSTITUTION I WENT THERE MYSELF

thanks pol

>dig deeper

Do you mean join you in performing mental gymnastics and sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling? Because there's nothing to fucking dig up, Trump keeps fucking up.

I get that you're emotionally invested and desperate to dismiss anything that makes you feel bad, but this kind of shit is not actually helpful and neither is just pretending that everything's ok.

He's going to absolutely tank if he doesn't cut back on the bullshit.

You can scream LALALALA I can't HEAR YOU all the way to the election, but it won't mean a damn the day after he loses, and the entire world goes back to the typical quagmire, with our last best hope to break free completely shattered, because of mindless sycophants like yourself.

this is some supreme autistic butthurt, did you come up with that on your own or is this pasta?

Subversive/10

Well shilled friends

Looks like this guy is already at that point

Except what has fucked up on. The baby thing was completely taken out of context, the only straw to grasp at is Khan and the news equally shit on the Benghazi mom.

It's litterally all manufactured outrage.

wtf I hate Trump now

I don't mind Trump shutting down Sup Forums. Mods already did more harm than he ever could on this place.

Wow rely maeks u fink

>mfw drumplings - despite being warned not to support a dead duck candidate ad nauseum - thought taking on empress dowager shillary would be like bullying 'mini me' republitard inbreds and godtards

>It's litterally all manufactured outrage.

you're right, and the fact that trump is too stupid to play that game means he won't be president. even hillary knows she has to pretend to give a shit about people in order to win the game. if trump really cared about making america great again, he'd have done his homework and played the system the usual way until getting to the oval, at which point he could do whatever he thought was good for the nation and not have to worry about what the media thinks.

You aren't proposing anything, your alternative is a billion times worse than Trump, and your shitposts are almost entirely hyperbole.

No one takes you faggots seriously.

>you're right
Glad we can agree.

What the actual fuck?

If this is how they want to do this we need to just go to war.

>Trump pledges to consider things to make soccer moms feel good
You're an idiot.

(((Reddit))) had a post on the front page exposing CNN and it just got deleted.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vyumi/rfunny_removed_my_2000_upvoted_post_for_poking/

Oi vey, what a (((coincidence!)))