1. Count to three

1. Count to three
2. What is your opinion about Finland, Brazil, Argentina and Poland?

1. 123
2. brazil is a shithole

1. 123
2. gay shithole, i lek brasisilians womem :3, i lek it, i lek pooland

>Finland

autism, benis, metal, drunk people, snow

>Brazil

shithole, aids, niggers, corruption, crime in general

>Argentina

not white, not 1st world, not actually good at footie, hot girls

>Poland

eternally butthurt, steals Hans' BMW, plumbers, mexico of europe etc

1. 123

Finland

>Finland
God tier
>Brazil
God tier
>Argentina
God tier
>Poland
God tier

>>brazil
>god tier

come to brazil

You know i can measure your cunt only from a tourist's perspective and living in Brazil is another thing. but it seems rather comfy to walk around there while drinking a cup of mate

if you go to the south it's better, but you wont be able to communicate with anyone here lol

Who cares. but the problem is that ur cunt is literally on the opposite side of the Earth and fugging troublesome to fly there lmao

>Finland
Top tier
>Brazil
Gipsy+nigger shithole where you get robbed as soon as you're outta the airplain
>Argentina
A bit sanitised Brazil. Shithole anyway.
>Poland
On their way to top tier Love them cause they cause vatnik butthurt

>Finland
BEST
>Brazil
Apes!!
>Argentina
Wh*Teshits
>Poland
Subhumans

1. 321
>binlan
seems like an unironically good country to live in
>brazil
love the music
wanna visit badly
>argentina
white
>polan
muh based poland memes pavlov'd me into liking it but i dont know shit about the country desu

>binlan

cool country : DDDDDDDDD

>brazil

shithole but still love it

>argentina

best country in SA i guess, Messi bolan

my lovely country, love it

>Finland
the memes have become annoying
the gayposting was always annoying
they're mostly very good posters but they get drowned out by a really loud minority of really abhorrent shitposters

as a country I have a positive opinion of them, as a hockey fan and somebody that appreciates their quirky autismo nature irl from having met and known some

>Brazil
I wish I had the time to learn more about them, they seem like a huge, interesting place but they get kind of ignored in the larger picture.

They're also some of the chillest posters here, and don't shitpost very often at all, which they never seem to get credit for.

>Argentina
sort of the same thing. Could potentially dominate Latin America if a few things hadn't gone wrong for it in the 20th century.

My experiences with Argie posters haven't been very good though, they come off as really pretentious and have a major chip on their shoulder towards us. I wish they would chill the fuck out

>Poland
unironically love them, love their history, love their resilience, love that they cause both Nazi and Tankie butthurt, enjoy the great relationship our countries currently have

as posters they really vary a lot, many of them are really unpleasant to deal with and act like total schizos, but a lot of them are also some of the most bro-tier posters on this board

POLAND MENTIONED

Please don't come if you are a gypsy

1. no
2. autists, monkeys, black jews, entitled toilet cleaners

>Finland
BENIS :DDDD
>Brazil
Shithole
>Argentina
Shithole
>Poland
World Capital of Shithole

>Finland
I like Finland
>Brazil
Africa
>Argentina
BASED BLACK BULLS
>Poland
I'm mixed, they might hate niggers just like me but then they come here and act like niggers themselves

>finland
autistic people, cold, good education, snow, winter war, spurdo, retarded memes.
>brazil
good country in a mtter of lnd nd space, but unfortunately full of apes
>argentina
cold country, hispanic culture, arrogant people (but still way politer than us), long and ugly haircuts
>poland
white people with bydlo behavior, capable of conciliating self hate and pride, catholicism, racism, bad mood.