THESE FUCKING EARRINGS

>Post Traumatic Slavery Syndrome
>These FUCKING EARRINGS HOLY SHIT IM GOING TO FUCKING DIE LAUGHING SEND HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Du1RlLI99Kk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/jamaica/11898842/British-taxpayers-are-not-to-blame-for-the-horror-of-slavery-Jamaica-David-Cameron.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stupid nigger, you're supposed to put those in your mouth

/Channel4News/videos/10153939448846939/

Nogs with their muh African heritage are as cringey as plastic Patty's and their shamrock tattoos. Africans don't have shit in common with your spoiled American ass. Fuck off back to Africa and find out.

This is literally a march in London for reparations from the trans atlantic slave trade. In fucking ENGLAND.

Do these people even know basic history or is it literally just whitey=bad. Im on too many levels of satire and stupidity here.

Facebook link

When you see these type of idiots here's what you say:

At the peak of slavery only 1.4% of the population owned slaves

Blacks and other minorities owned slaves as well.

Americans already fought the bloodiest war in the history of the nation to free the slaves.

Don't these baboons realize African niggers hate their privileged slave asses?

WE WUZ SLAVES

Should we start a hashtag?
>Not starving in Africa
>#SlavePrivilege

US was still a British colony. Britain benefited greatly.

>african skull earrings

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

She's wearing them wrong

lets do
^this

Why are they angry, if their ancestors weren't slaves they'd be living in a 3rd world shithole. If anything, they should be thanking their slave owners and the slave trade.

THE
CITY
OF
LONDON
youtube.com/watch?v=Du1RlLI99Kk

These ones go to Jamaica, or I guess we moved them there too but the Caribbean is nigger tier beyond recovery so they can have it.

>Facebook
nope

So, these Londoner blacks are marching for reparations on behalf of their american counterparts?

colour me surprised that a londoner thinks about anyone but themselves.

>inb4 east london hackney old-school geezer bullshit

No, they're doing it for themselves. It's fucking cuck shit. They have no reason to be angry or upset, they should be thankful they're still here. This is literally another shoah "oh goyim please pay me back for the holocaust with your shekels!"

there is literally no arguement to be had to insist that blacks in the UK are owed any reparations, considering 99% of them came during the 50s.

Yet they still want them, really makes you think...

U WILL NEVER FEEL THAT WE WUZ FEELING

WHILE TWO HALVES KILOGRAMS EARRINGS

STRETCH YOUR NIGGAEARS

BOI, NEVER

It's funny because there were pretty much no actual slaves in England. The ancestors of black people living in England today will have came here voluntarily.

>Africans from Africa and Americans of African descent have nothing in common
>but black Americans should "go back" to the place where they have nothing in common with the people
Truly engages cognitive activity.

Fucking this x100000. Be American or get the fuck out

It's just whitey=bad across the board
These are actual racists who redefine terms and live in a state of self imposed victimhood. Nobody owes any of them shit. After decades of redistributing wealth to them (the majority of them) and having to endure their burden, violence and destruction, it is they, the living at fault, who owe the rest of us an apology and reparations for legitimate grievances.

>dat pic related...
"lullz.. Obama phones never work; no one ever understands wtf I sayin"

Holy shit...

Fuck..

These idiots already went to a lawyer a couple of years ago and they were told to fuck off back then, they were laughed out of our courts.

Some Jew was representing them, hold on I'll try and find the link.

engaging in any BLM (lack of) logic requires cognitive dissonance from the start.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/jamaica/11898842/British-taxpayers-are-not-to-blame-for-the-horror-of-slavery-Jamaica-David-Cameron.html

Here, they got told to fuck off and Theresa May is a lot harder than D.C was.

So try it niggers, try.

I'll take reading comprehension for $100, Alex.