youtube.com/watch?v=IqmLXFA-hxI
youtube.com/watch?v=YjWZhL5rIps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskva_Pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Capitalism wins again.

Deus Vult!

Damn France is done. rip

the end of that video honestly makes me cry

this is the destruction of tradition, you can tell those old people being dragged from the church have been apart of that community for years, now it's all gone.

>be french
>protect terrorist mosques
>storm churches and bulldoze them to the ground

youtube.com/watch?v=17o0Yxwj8J0

>I'm a crusader on the internet
>me posting DEUS VULT on an anonymous board will totally have an impact

fuck catholics. Catholicism is blasphemy. Catholics are sluts who believe practices and relics can save their eternal soul.

Catholics are satanists and they dont even know it.

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

this is the end of our civilization.
Things are just going worse from now on...every day we will have more immigrants and less europeans...in a couple of decades is going to be complete chaos. The real show will be to listen to the bullshits of the leftist that will try to justify themselves and the creatures they imported...you will see they will find a way to be , again, the right ones.

Damn that hurts
t. atheist

Catholic men need to start praying the rosary atleast once a week.

The rosary is a weapon against this.

Calm down Mehmet.

>Police isn't there to stop the violent niggers
>Police is there to arrest the priest
FRANCE
OUI

Protestant scum kys

It is not about the church being catholic or protestant, it does not make difference.

You don't understand what this episode represent...it is the autochthon culture being purged in its own country.

What the fuck France?

Look where we are without monarchy and without religion

Well it's nice to see the Frenchies give a shit, look how this thread is positively awash with them expressing their anger.

He is Slav so he is actually doing something. Not like you Netherlands.

fucking protestant and their heresy

>makes way for new mosque to ease the muzzies

i feel sick.

Yes.

So do I.

fiilthy prottie.

Do Christians understand karma? Not so long ago, you were doing this and now it's happening to you. Get rekt chritcucks lol.

A parking lot or a open air swimming pool do offer more valuable services than a church.

Just 53 years after the cultural revolution of 68 our societies are collapsing...and yet leftists and sjws...feel superior to the previous western societies and their traditional values..good thing is that this shit is not gonna last other 53 years.

t. Edgeking

Oh fuck off you angst teenager. I'm not even catholic but I know a cultural euthanasia when I see one.

This is the same place the mudman decapitated a priest, yes?

Fuck off shitlord

It's true though and you know it is. Christianity is dead.

Don't worry, the free market knows what he does :^)

It's unbelievable what's happening.

But then again this is Babylon so why am I surprised.

muslims will go for the throat of atheists before ending christianity so I don't understand your joy.

Implying that you are an ethnic british or european...if you are a foreigner , and maybe a muslim then your opinion has even less value.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqmLXFA-hxI
youtube.com/watch?v=YjWZhL5rIps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskva_Pool

Not to mention that Protestant cunt in Sweden changing the church to fit her liking.

Same country, not same place.

>the rosary
>not the prayer to the archangel michael.

Imagine if this was a mosque instead of a church. The outcry, horror, etc as a picture of an imam pushed to the ground by French police is circulated all over the world on the front of ever newspaper. But no. Not for this small Catholic church. This is the destruction of culture, plain and simple, to suit corporate needs. How sad that we don't even have room for community congregations anymore. I can guarantee that a car pack was not necessary

Never heard of it.

That's right, demolish them all, but not for parking lots, some patch of green would be better.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

ORTHODOXY IS THE FUTURE

this is really powerful footage.
>the birds flying out of where the window once was
>the gentle hum of the machinery
>the church being shown behind all of those cables
>cold sterile technology of today destroying the beautiful architecture of the past

Meanwhile we continue to build mosques.
Already 3 000

The rosary and the devotion to the sacred heart of jesus is two of the things that seperate catholics from other denominations of christianity

Both of these things habe degeated the enemy of catholics with out a single shot being fired in thr past.
The problem is most white people are atheist and not catholics these days

Yeah. We will have islam in its place.
T. Commies

WEW IT'S

NOW. CHURCHES ARE STILL AROUND,

REALLY? COME ON, GOYM