New Englanders

How do you beautiful white people deal with being neighbors with this shit hole? How come the niggers don't leak out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RWATrqPHm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a somewhat low income neighborhood on Long Island that at least used to be somewhat safe, now as more beaners and niggers move in it's getting a lot more dodgy. Weirdos walking around, people stealing stuff off your lawn, guys driving around in vans very slowly casing joints.

I'm arming myself.

The area in closest proximity to new England infested is Albany. the nog problem in NY is mostly contained to the cities, Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, Albany and NYC. Outside of those areas you wil find lost of farming just like anywhere else. The liberal population in those five cities manage to turn the state blue.

this.

Ive been writing letters to my state senators to order an airstrike on the city of Syracuse for too long now. The nogs have completely ruined that area. Its now a containment zone

I care more about the drunks from Boston then NYC.

I go to NYC all the time.

Schenectady is pretty bad but idk the demographics

youtube.com/watch?v=-RWATrqPHm0
Maine Gov is pretty based.

because all the niggers are in the city. upstate is very white, but it does have its black nigger spots.
mostly west upstate. the real question is how do the massholes not choke on all that black cock they suck every day. the irish peasants of boston alone suck so much nigger seamen down there beanholes they could fill there redcoxs stadium with the shit.

ARMING YOUR SELF? with what?
you cant get legal guns in this fucking shit hole of a state. you must arming your self with condoms in the hope your black beaner attackers will wear one so they dont infect you with there AIDS sperm.

Niggers/Gypsies/Shitskins are mostly contained to ghettos and certain suburbs.

pic related, I lived in here for most of my life. I live in the area called Cotroceni, quite close to the Ferentari/Rahova area which are the biggest and most disgusting gypsy ghettos. It doesn't even feel like they're there for me, I live in some of the best neighborhoods in this town and I'm close to anything useful.

Don't be ridiculous, you can still buy guns here. You can even get an AR-15, it just looks ridiculous due to the laws but it functions exactly the same.

yeah right kiddo. let me know how that goes getting an ar-15 in jewyork. does it have the orange safety tip on it?

also found the jew. forgot to name you kike.
MUH GUN CONTROLS GOYIM WE GOT AR'S HUUUURRR.
you must be a home depot employee or a salami slanger.

How fucking stupid could you possibly be?

Do you even live here? Or is this just bait? If you can't buy guns here in NY it probably means you're either a felon or are locked up in a mental hospital. The rest of us can get all the guns we want.

The laws are fucking bullshit but we do the best we can while trying to get it repealed. In the meantime, I have a nice arsenal, including an AR-15.

Asian masshole here. I'm sad to report there really is no escape.

Worcester is overrun by Puerto Ricans
Boston is overrun by nogs
Springfield is overrun by both Puerto Ricans and nogs

>how do the massholes not choke on all that latino cock they suck every day
fixed, the largest minority in mass are hispanics

>living on the east coast
good one lad

God damn you're dumb as fuck kid

Up yours

What are the New England accents like out of curiosity?

Are they distinct or generic?

look up boston accent on a search engine

its weird, i got a redneck accent even though i was born in boston and my parents had boston accents

Oh fucking hell sorry but they need to be nuked for that awful "CWARRRRRRFEEEEEEEEEE" shit.

"YEEEEH FRAM BAWWWSTUN" nuke them all with hell fire and hydrogen bombs now.

They sound like Australians chocking on dicks

Schenectady and Troy are niggertown shitholes run by the scummiest democrats. Troy also has lots of hipster faggots in the gentrified areas and a women's college full of femnazi cunts.

Lol no, SAFE act neutered ar-15s are trash. You're a gun grabbing faggot from Albany or NYC if you think otherwise.

I'm on the Jersey Shore, I just don't go outside. Though my area doesn't have a lot of nogs outside of Asbury Park, but it's also a bunch of fags.

> New England is white

> literally this ignorant

New England has been a huge entry point for immigrants since before America was a country.

So despite being a bunch of NIMBYs, the people here are pretty diverse in color and background, and generally don't get too wrapped up in it.

Yes, there are very rich very white cities and towns, but even here they're an outlier.

Lol no Massachusetts and above is 80% white+. Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine are all over 90%

Can you fags make an AR out of 80% lower?

Thats what I did here in Commiefornia, its the only way to get a non cucked rifle around here

>eat shit ATF, I don't have a dog and you're all a bunch of faggoty, POG for life bitches

I got to Syracuse for university. Goddamn what a shithole. It's worse than over here.

>tfw the nigs tried to chimp out after that Father's Day bullshit but the system shut it the fuck down

felt great

Connecticut is the last minority stronghold. Certain places like Manchester NH are bad too but for the most part, New England is perfect. I spent a few days in Maine last year and the open racism was absolutely beautiful.

Guy talks about it being about race. So typical, the black community must once again not taking responsibility for itself. If the shoe fits wear it, and stop playing the race card when you get called on the carpet. It's black people ruining this country. They need to go back to Africa.

I live in New England and my street is half white the others are Brazilian, Hatians, Ethiopians or Somali idk but they make the 2 year old wear a hijab, chinks and maybe some run of the mill niggers and I live on a small street.

New England isn't white, Vermont and Maine are. The rest of us working/middle class peoples get flooded with immigrant scum because the upper class whites vote them in because they live in a fucking fantasy land utopia. They were born and raised in upper class all white communities and they've never lived with the reality their votes and policies create.

luckily for you i live in the boston metro and most of the people with boston accents hold out in lower income triple decker houses because obama fucked our shit up by shipping in thousands of refugees and illegals

pic related:they all drive rusted explorers and tauruses or mercury sables and yell out "MOVE YA FACKIN CAH I GAHTTA GIT TO WERK" if you drive anything less then ten over the speed limit

Best Finger Lake?

Canadaigua here, feels great

The cities are fucked, as others have said. Some of the suburbs of said cities too. But by and large it really isn't that bad. North country seems kinda fucked though. Oswego and Oneida counties have massive meth problems. There's meth fires and busts routinely multiple times a week.

>from NH
Biggest problem are all the fag liberals that pour into my state from Mass bringing their degenerate ideals.

Apparently you don't live in New England

Oneida and Skaneateles. It's too bad about Onondaga, if not for all the chemical dumping they could have developed it into an Atlantic City type resort. Syracuse could have been the jewel of Upstate.

connecticut is slowly becoming a shithole

granted our towns are mostly white, especially where I live, but the cities are filled with nigs and puerto ricans

Seriously so many fucking puerto ricans.

Where do you live? I'm from Franklin Square.

Depends entirely on the area you're in. Massholes can have a very distinct accent especially nearer to the Boston area. The more north you go into NH VT or MA you'll find varying types of the Yankee accent which is almost the northern equivalent of a southern accent. It's weird.

Yeah, all the cities were great until the niggers came. All we need is a genocide

Islip

Yep you can

You're the one being ridiculous. It's the EXACT SAME FUCKING GUN just a different stock and no pistol grip or threaded barrel. You can literally build your own just like everyone else, and even switch the pistol grip and real stock back on if you leave the state.

Yes, it is bullshit. Yes, it's unconstitutional. Yes, I wish it would be overturned. Doesn't change the fact that they're still fully functional rifles.

At least you're not in CI. I live in copiague and had all Polish neighbors and whites then this family of Hispanic people moved in down the street and one of them blasts his Spanish music and others race their bikes around the corner, it's pretty sad.

>tfw once went to schenectady and had thanksgiving with a bunch of thugs, felons and drug dealers in the worst neighborhood of the city
Ugly place, I don't know how anyone could live there.

Worcester is pretty nice. You must live a perfect life in order to complain about Worcester.