Meteor Strikes US

Dialy reminder that this month, meteorite will strike United States, RV's saw this,

youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, everythings points towards San Francisco, it will be hit

I had a dream about big perfectly square grids of bright obects coming down and spreading out in waves from space.

is this why ive been losing my mind? do i subconsciously know the world is going to end?
the dr said its from severe lack of vitamin D and excessive drinking though but i think shes a jew

You know these RVers are full of shit, right?

NIBIRU
I
B
I
R
U

classic pol

maybe...

Watch it be like that Simpsons episode where by the time it hits it's just this small rock that rolls into the grass and Bart just goes "Cool" and puts it in his pocket.

That would be great, then Trump would easily win the election without having to give a shit.

The last time that happened, islam was created.

>meteorite

literally nothing

NIBIRA
I
B
I
R
A

kek

>psychics

But that's wrong

Everything points towards Mount Rainier being set off. There's been rumors in the PNW about the military planning to set off Rainier to 'relieve' pressure on Yellowstone

Probably trying to start the rumor for SF so everyone goes to Seattle and does anyway.

I won't believe Sup Forums's apolacypse video after the last years schwizerland let down.

My dad is on TDY in Spokane until Friday. He's there for the SERE survival training base to work. Is he safe from Rainier?

>literally nothing
>being this stupid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

The Chelyabinsk meteor was only 20 metres yet caused damage to over 7000 buildings and over 1000 injuries. Imagine a meteor even twice its seize landing right next to a major population centre somewhere in the United States and tell me it wouldn't be catastrophic.

The Chelyabinsk meteor wasn't even detected until it entered Earth's atmosphere so the "unexpected" element on their predictions totally matches a meteor impact.

>but I think she's a jew
I can't breathe

RVers have shit track records
they were going on about a meteor hitting the pacific a few years ago, causing a big tsunami which never happened

If you knew what a meteorite was then you wouldn't have made this thread.