Getting out skilled by a run of the mill con artist

>getting out skilled by a run of the mill con artist
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNzBkc69Kcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She also has some serious backup in Wrench, to be honest he never thought she would come back, everything about her said that she was just playing Roy, whodathunk she actually loved the balding lug?

Nikki and Wrench were blessed by Leland Palmer though

By Mary Sue you meant.

This guy is fucking terrible at being invisible like he claimed to Emmett.

>His two goons are completely conspicuous
>searching his name somehow bricks computers. Any real law enforcement agency would catch on as the investigation continues on a new laptop over and over
>lives inside the largest vehicle possible parked in the same spot all the time
>has his men break into police stations and create vehicular mayhem to kill someone instead of just hiring a convict in prison like any real mob would
>presumably paid a dozen actors to impersonate him in the hotel lobby
>was going to murder someone by sniper who was sitting across from him >most importantly he shows his fucking melted mouth to police officers THAT HE SUSPECTS ARE INVESTIGATING HIM

It takes the seemingly impervious recklessness of Anton Chigurh and goes retarded with it

Making Shia Wingham's character so fucking dumb just to bolster Carrie Coon is pretty weak writing tbqh

Nigga, she's got GOD on her side.

>>His two goons are completely conspicuous

That's what makes them invisible.

its not vargas fault that fat retarded cop was standing in a library talking to himself

Vargas is fake news.

I'm done with this season and its shitty music montages. What a waste of a good franchise.

embarrassing writing

The fucking analogies and anecdotes did it for me

Not God, Santa Claus. Vargas is the grinch.

In hindsight he was pretty lovable. He was a true underdog, and you could tell he was mostly a nice guy with bad luck and no ambition. He only went after the stamp because Nikki prodded him into it because she thrives on scheming.
Unlike his not-inviting-to-the-wedding brother, who stole his lentils (how Biblical) and built a business that eventually failed, then he made a deal with a devil that got Ray killed in the end.
Ray did nothing wrong.

dj qualls running out of the police station scot free as the cops ran past him to grab Gloria was the worst

>this type of hackneyed bullshit impresses people

the state of Sup Forums is very sad

Go back to waifuposting, kid.

all these assassins/wetworks guys get their start somehow and i feel like we're seeing how she gets pulled into the business

>run of the mill
semiprofessional

What was up with The Golem anyway? I know he's a minor minor character, but he just didn't feel right. It has nothing to do with being played by DJ Qualls by the way.

Look how much she accomplished with that retard Ray. Now she's got a fucking Malvo survivor on her side. Of course she outskilled him. She won't be left alive though I'm sure.

tune

youtube.com/watch?v=DNzBkc69Kcg

Let's be real, Nikki isn't going to survive the finale. Right now the villain has two heroes gunning for him (Swango and Burgle), and it would be redundant to have them both make it to the end. Nikki is currently the closest to him, so the most likely scenario is she gets knocked out, then the backup hero finishes the job.

Swango and Burgle both survive and we get a lesbian sex scene

Wonder if he likes cheese...

Not sure but isn't it set before Malvo?

season 1 takes place 2006-7, this season is 2010-11

this is good

Where the fuck is the big s03e09 WEBRip?

The one from DEFLATE

Gloria has felt like a pointless character for most of this season.
I think the writers fucked up somewhere.

i guess it would be pretty ridiculous for all the "good" guys to survive

Yeah I can't really look past that one. Still enjoying the season though

That guy is painfully british. disgusting

I'd assumed the anecdotes were meant to be shitty, in the latest episode Emmit gives Varga a "fucking what?" sort of look as he starts talking

>every intelligent/competent female character is a Mary Sue!
I hate this meme.

Underrated as fuck! Good one

>>getting out skilled by a run of the mill con artist
He's basically a con artist himself.

Does that mean Meemo is his Gromit?

>Shia Wingham
Sucks seeing him play a character like that. I like him in everything I've seen him in. I personally think he's an underrated character actor.

His hitmen couldn't hit 2 pinned down people in a clearing with crossbows. That sequence really annoyed me

If Redddiiittt was inside a Walmart, this would be sold there

Thats the point of the robot story dumbass.

The robot says "I can help" but never does anything, just like her.

I honestly don't understand how you can miss that that is the point. They aren't even being subtle. Things are obviously about the change though with the sensors seeing her.

>Show wastes time on a worthless robot later.

Pure kino lads

SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 10
I'll try to keep it brief
>Episode opening continues from scene at the beginning of episode 1 with 1988 Yuri finally coming to terms with his fate as the camera pans down to his shoes and then fades to Emmits shoes as he realizes the same because parallels amiright.
>Emmit signs the papers and Varga lets him go but deep inside Emmit knows this is the end.
>Now we're back at Emmits office building and a mysterious man in a black trench coat walks in.
>He removes his fedora and points at Emmit and says "long time no see old friend". The camera pans to his face and it's revealed to be Sy.
>"I th-thought you were sick" Emmit says shockingly. "It was a ruse, all of it." Sy replies and Emmit, astounded and shocked says "Y-you work for V-varga?!?!" as we saw in the preview. Sy replies "You still don't get it...I AM Varga." as he leaves the office.
>The police rush in and arrest Emmit and we cut to Sy in the elevator calling Business Lady and tells her "One down, two to go." as he twirls his moustache.
>MEW and Wrench arrive at Emmit's house and are ambushed by "Varga" and his men.
>This scene mirrors the scene from season one where Malvo stormed the office building meaning we only hear the action we don't see it.
>The smoke clears and only MEW, Wrench and "Varga" are left standing. With a shotgun to Vargas face MEW says "Like I said, I play bridge, which means I'm a good strategist. You should've never underestimated me or any other women." as she pulls the trigger. His teeth fly everywhere which is why theres been so much focus on his teeth this season.

>Varga intimidates Sy when no one else is looking just for misdirection.

I'll give the writers more credit than that.

>As they're escaping the house MEW is shot in the neck in the same spot as Ray was cut by the police while Wrench reluctantly disappears into the woods. >Coon tells everyone to stop shooting and rushes in to comfort MEW.
>As MEW bleeds out she asks Coon if she could have one last piece of coconut cream pie.
>Coon rushes to the nearest Diner for the coconut cream pie which happens to be Lou's Diner and we get a cameo from Lou and Molly from season 1, and Lou says into the camera "That looks like a deal." and Molly replies "I'm sure glad I gave up that job huh dad, let's go fishing, remember how we used to go fishing all the time? Okay then.".
>As Coon is returning with the coconut cream pie she sees a kid in the middle of the road and shouts "I can help!" as a bus rushes by and knocks her arm clean off. Fade to black.
>Cut back to the woods.
>While Wrench is running for his life he steps on the bear trap (the same bear trap as season 1).
>Out of the blue Yuri pops out and says a Putin monologue or something as he unsheathes a Wrench.
>Retarded screams echo the wooded area as Yuri beats Wrench to death officially winning the title of best henchman.
>Time jump 3 months later
>In a montage set to "Somebody to Love" (the episodes title) We see Coon still hopelessly working on the case and we see her giving Winnie a kiss. Cut to the real Varga (Sy) and Buisness Lady hopping into a Jet together holding glasses of champagine, the same champagine Emmit and Varga (known as Sy at the time) were drinking in episode 1. They clank their glasses and we cut to Emmit for one last time.

>In a montage set to "Somebody to Love" (the episodes title) We see Coon still hopelessly working on the case and we see her giving Winnie a kiss. Cut to the real Varga (Sy) and Buisness Lady hopping into a Jet together holding glasses of champagine, the same champagine Emmit and Varga (known as Sy at the time) were drinking in episode 1. They clank their glasses and we cut to Emmit for one last time.
>The real Varga (Sy) is seen bringing Emmit a pie and akwardly says to him "THIS, is your piece of the pie...It's coconut cream flavored...okay then.". As Emmit eats the pie he discovers his stamp is cooked into the crust. He looks at the stamp and we see finally see the scene of Ray and Emmit as teens where that fateful trade took place, we then cut to Emmit's feet now in chains, and slowly zoom in as a tear drops onto his shoe. Fade to black for the last time.
>Executive Producer: Noah Hawley

I would not mind that to be pretty quite honest with you senpai

I fucking love Fargo and he was the reason I was most excited for this season. Super disappointing to see him wasted like this.

>>"I th-thought you were sick" Emmit says shockingly. "It was a ruse, all of it." Sy replies and Emmit, astounded and shocked says "Y-you work for V-varga?!?!" as we saw in the preview. Sy replies "You still don't get it...I AM Varga." as he leaves the office.
Haha, classic one!

Just download a repack from RARBG.

Does anyone have a gif of Varga angrily eating ice cream on the toilet?

la forge inside

That sounds stupid as fuck. Sy being Varga makes literally no sense