#GenocideDenyingCenk

Since the fat brown buffalo is trying to force his loser Donald meme on twitter, let's spread a new hastag in honor of his previous writings on the Armenian Genocide.

Send (((Cenk Uygur))) this fun new hastag!

#GenocideDenyingCenk or
#GenocideLovingCenk

Let's counter his forced, shitty meme.

>Let's counter his forced, shitty meme.
Let's counter Christjewish Internet Defense Force.

Let's hit the Brown Buffalo so hard it'll make his fat roach head spin.

Just read his twitter, it's dumb as fuck and being used by his SJW troglodytes.

We need to get normies asking about his Genocide Denial.

I watch enough of this Young Turks shit to know that he's not really supportive of the genocide or denying it, he admits that he doesn't know shit about it and therefore not really ready to talk about it, so oftentimes he just ignores the questions about it. Not the best approach t b h.

Wtf are you talking about? He's written two articles outright denying it. His fucking network name is that of the genocidal regime and Wolf Pac, his shitty pac where over 75% of the money goes to admin/salaries is ironic considering the "Grey Wolves" terrorists who would assassinate Armenians in the 70s....

I actually ask myself: Do these Armenians don't remind me to someone else?

I don't know, but these extra-large noses, this strange reptilian body shape, this language consisting only of the words genocide and gorillions, this strange habit to send organized trolls to Sup Forums...

I don't have a clue. Can you help me Sup Forums?

Well it wasn't only Armenians, they also killed half a million Greeks. Also, Cenk is leftist scum.

Go rape your nephews.

I thought fucking cousins is a Joo habit?

Yoy Turks are the fucking Khazarians, if thats what you are implying.
But that would require you to read a book, and we know that's illegal.

No sweetie I'm not a Turk.

Turks are something between whites and sand niggers with mongols mixed with them. Eh, whatever, they are Kebabs.

You are 100% Joo.

Give me a source then huge fag.
Armenians extend back to proto-indo-europe. Yes they've gotten decimated several times, but that happens in 5000 yrs.
My ancestors recognized the jew Jesus. Your ancestors were praying to theur fag lovers asshole.
Cite me a book.

I'm down. It's a matter of principle, it's not even a matter of his Trump bashing.

>In 861, Emperor Michael III sent Cyril deep into the Dnieper-Volga regions of Russia to convert the Khazars, who were Jews. His brother accompanied him. Both brothers were brilliant linguists and soon familiarized themselves with the Khazar language. They came back to their monastery after a successful mission, and Methodius became abbot of an important monastery in Greece.

So my dear goblin friend, who are those Khazars who decided to become Christian?

Give me a clue, Rumpelstiltskin.

Wait wait wait, I'm sorry. You are the chosen people from the Ararat mountain where the Noah's Ark happened.

KEK KEK KEK

cenks brilliant debating tactic for years: call him a loser

You have armenians confused with Slavs.
Those brothers were from Byzantine Empire.
Armenia not mentioned once.
Even still, 2 monks cant change the ethnic direction of an entire people.

It's a Muslim habit

Yea you know soo much.
Pull your head out of your boyfriends hairy ass.

Than tell me: Why do you look so fucking Jewish? There must be some explaination.

The three ethnic groups that have been living since centuries all over Europe before the Joo-made muzzie invasion happened are: 1. Gypsies, 2. Joos, 3. Armenians

Strange to have pretty much anything in common with Shlomo ain't it?

The Oghuz tribe buttraped the Khazar Empire to ultimate defeat and their entire population was spread all over Europe and Anatolia. This, my dear friend, was the birth of what we call falsely "Hebrew" and "Armenian".

There is a theory (which I have too less information about it) that the Oghuz people are descendants of todays Caucasoids - like Georgians. If my ancestors where those who buttraped your type, than - WOW - even God will make high five with us.

And we may do it again. :)

Great we gave you your alphabet and you gave us AIDS.

up

What the fuck are you even babbling about Achmed?

get this hothead outta here

Shut up Christ-Shlomo.