Masterpieces that critics loved but audiences hated

I unironically find this to be the best film the Wachowskis ever did. Just as an acting feat alone, it's incredible. Tom Hanks is underrated as fuck in it.

I actually find this film near perfect.

I'm not meming here...

You especially like the gay sex part don't you?

>dude race and gender doesn't real!!!! White people could live and act like island Negroes too given the right circumstances.

Come on senpai - this shit was fucking embarrassing.

I like the film because it is well executed, well acted and quite a taxing feat for the whole cast. Fuck yourself, I wanted to actually talk about this movie.

Wrong board, faggot.

>Wrong board, faggot.
>faggot

>Like's the gay sex movies
uh okay

Hey now, what would your hip friends think about you using that kind of language?

>dude race and gender doesn't real!!!!
They aren't.
>White people could live and act like island Negroes too given the right circumstances.
Yes. They did before the Greeks and Romans brought them out of their shit smelling huts. And island populations are still a thing.

>Like's the gay sex movies
I don't know why you keep bringing this scene up. Do you expect gay sex to trigger me or something?

>trying to derail the thread this much

>dude race and gender doesn't real!!!! White people could live and act like island Negroes too given the right circumstances.
have you ever been to a trailer park?

I liked it too. I saw it in theaters with, strangely, a large group of about 8 year old kids. Maybe a bit older but not much. Maybe a school class or something. But Cloud Atlas would be such an odd movie for a group of young kids to watch.

Yeah, I can't see an 8 year old enjoying this at all.

I couldn't watch this, something about it just looked so ugly and cartoonish. Not just the overdone makeup but the lighting and camerawork was so unattractive to me

This movie has some great prosthetics though.

That isn't Hugo Weaving on the left.

I agree.

Best acting Halle Berry has ever done and Jim Broadbent is fantastic.

Aside from Tom Hanks' attempt at a Scottish accent (or whatever the hell that was), the film is near perfect for me. It's one of their best edited and paced films, too. It's hard to believe that it's 3 hours long.

Yeah, the pacing surprised me with how tight it was and how little it dragged. It never felt too long and it snowballs once the different stories relate more and more to each other.

>trigger
It triggers your erection fuckboi

speed racer > v for vendetta > matrix > bound > reloaded > cloud atlas > revolutions > jupiter

You are literally the only one mentioning it, bud. Are you 13? Why do you even care about the gay sex? I'm not quite sure there is anything besides the two of them sitting in bed.

Jesus you have shit taste. Are we all just 40 levels of irony to the point where we can't have discussions anymore?

funny movie, but I have no idea what it was about.

>I'm not quite sure there is anything besides the two of them sitting in bed.
And you are disappointed in that.

It's really not that complicated.

This is like, early 2000s trolling here.

>White people could live and act like island Negroes too given the right circumstances.
Yes, they could and they have. You need to learn some history.

Dude U gay