Nathan Fillion And More Join Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events:

Nathan Fillion And More Join Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events: empireonline.com/people/nathan-fillion/nathan-fillion-join-lemony-snicket-series-unfortunate-events/

the hammer is his penis

nobody cares user

Well, Im a big fan of the series but I only watch that because Louis Hynes is my husband. :3

Klaus is shure a very cute boy

we did it reddit

They should choose Brendan Fraser...

I loved the books and the movie was pretty entertaining and I was hyped for the tv series but after I watched it I wasn't too crazy about it. The psych-out with the Quagmire's parents was pretty good, but I didn't like them showing all the VFD stuff that wasn't in the early books. I mean some foreshadowing is fine, but there was a lot of it. Also the song at the very end was really corny. Not sure I like NPH as Olaf. The henchmen are pretty great though.

How many books is season 2 going to cover?

NPH is not very good, I dont like him so much...

Solar Freakin' Roadways

Also Sunny's voice just sounds like a grown woman talking like a baby, it's pretty cringey.

So is she going to wear a bikini made of taped-together lettuce leaves like in the book?

>le merchant face

everytiem

Best Netflix boy. Much cuter than the Stranger Things boy.

Five. Austere Academy to Carnivorous Carnival.
That future cliffhanger

>put a super cute boy to play Klaus in the series
>in the books Klaus is a weird ugly nerd

>put Quigley Quagmire to be in love with Klaus in the series
>in the books he get in love with Violet

Thank George Soros and the leftists for that

Season one was bad, I couldn't finish it

>Nathan Fillion

Fuck yes.

She's confirmed Ezma Squire?

Also, what do guys think about how they interpreted these too and how they handled it. Personally I thought it was hilarious.

That never happend, stop telling lies on the iternet

Patrick Warburton is acting perfectly, I like him a lot. Rhys Darby was very good as Charles too.

I'm glad it's getting more episodes, after the lack of buzz around the first season I kind of assumed the whole thing was a flop
It was flawed but enjoyable, with some nice liberties taken with the sets and actors that I feel worked in it's favor. It felt like a well produced version of the books, one that captured the atmosphere well but also understood that at the end of the day, it's a series of books meant for children, and didn't take itself too seriously. I thought all the gags and sets made for a charming, entertaining little show except for the ending where they're all singing, that was fucking awful

>a series of books meant for children
>houses are burned with people inside
>a woman with panic disorder is eaten alive by leeches