LET'S SEE YOU RIGHT WING AMERICA HATING DEGENERATES ATTACK THIS FINE PATRIOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that a hispanic-asian? what the crunk is that thing?

More like Tammy Dickworth after I'm through with her,

Its no secret Sup Forums looks down on Veterans as nothing more than welfare babies and not patriots.

>duckworth
Well, she's def not fuckworth

>woman gets slapped around by her bf
>gets a medal for her bravery

lel

Aren't you supposed to be a soldier to be awarded the Purple heart?

How much did Hillary pay you to post this one CTR?

the moderator of this board is not doing their job. these low quality slide and bait threads belong in leftypol. who is the moderator of this board?

Did she stub her toe while in the line of duty?

Doesnt look injured to me, she looks happy

Islam is the best religion

Women will always be overrepresented as purple heart recipients.

>muh narrative

Why do you people hate America?

>woman co-piloting a chopper
>says she got hit by an RPG when in reality we all know what happens when women try to drive/pilot, especially asian ones
>gets awarded for shitty flying and losing some limbs

What a joke

leftypol for sjws, pol for republicans.

the moderator of this board is not doing their job. these low quality slide and bait threads belong in leftypol. who is the moderator of this board?

>voluntarily gift your precious Purple Heart to your favourite politician
>he refuses at first
>insist that he should take it
>he actually takes it
>he is honored to receive such a gift
>the media tries to shit on Trump
why is this allowed?

>Be American
>Get shot
>Get medal

Seems pretty fucking easy to me.

wow....

>pol for republicans

newest of newfags

have you Brexited yet faggot?

Remember when John Kerry, you know the Secretary of State,threw his medals over the White House fence? Good times.

You don't even have to get shot, dude. You could step on a nail and get a purple heart.

Who is she, what does this have to do with Trump - did I miss something?

Wasn't this woman on the DNC convention?

The Purple Heart isn't exactly a medal to be super proud of, it's not recommended to you, it's given to you when you pass certain criteria.

(1) In any action against an enemy of the United States.

(2) In any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country in which the Armed Forces of the United States are or have been engaged.

(3) While serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

(4) As a result of an act of any such enemy of opposing armed forces.

(5) As the result of an act of any hostile foreign force.

(6) After 28 March 1973, as a result of an international terrorist attack against the United States or a foreign nation friendly to the United States, recognized as such an attack by the Secretary of the Army, or jointly by the Secretaries of the separate armed Services concerned if persons from more than one service are wounded in the attack.

(7) After 28 March 1973, as a result of military operations while serving outside the territory of the United States as part of a peacekeeping force.

Tammy was the co pilot in a Blackhawk and was struck by a rocket propelled grenade, it's not an exemplary service medal or the MoH, it's just a token that lets everyone know that you were wounded by the enemy.

it was literally a joke that the veteran laughed at jesus christ i know women are retarded but

>>pol for republicans

>newest of newfags

A vet gave his Purple Heart to Trump at a rally. Trump said something along the lines of "thanks I've always wanted one, but this is much easier than combat".

Now they're shitting on him.

Damn this thread took off. Forgot to leave my mark.

>who is the moderator of this board?
Hiroshima and Nagasaki

>giving legs to banker elite

this kills the Sup Forumsack

easy:

>usually

now build wall

>easy

that was the joke you fucking non white nonsentient

Really makes me think...

>who is the moderator of this board?

OBAMA LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs

>2 posts by this ID

Summerfags are learning. Okie doke.

it's true

>recession makes resumption of mediocrity success

Hillary got a "Leadership" award from the Purple Heart committee back in 2006, so the award really doesn't mean much any more.

>Being this much of a newfag
This leaf is litteraly everywhere btfoing stupid Sup Forumsacks.

Ok. Die shitskin. Hang yourself.

You don't matter. You're all going to die anyway.

I am more Sup Forums than you will ever be

Why GIVE it to him? He's just going to throw it in the fucking bin asap

>A recession started by Republicans and their donor banksters.

>He's just going to throw it in the fucking bin asap

Says who? you? Literally not an argument, come back to me if he actually does it.

Republicans kill the economy. Democrats fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

Dumb bitch fucks up. Gets purple heart.

Joining the military. To fight diversity in the Middle East.

She's a racist, an Islamophobe.

How many shitskins did she kill in Palestine?

thx ameribro

>Checks date
>Beginning of the month.

I see CTRâ„¢ just got paid. Thank you for your service. You're the heroes this country needs.

You didn't leave Sup Forums. Nice.

Make one of your good old threads please

So, Donald Trump says getting it as a gift is much easier than actual combat and people somehow infer that he is saying getting a purple heart is easy?
How?

>brown
She has to go back.

>banksters
Wow haven't heard this one in a while. Any other retro occupy wall street buzzwords you got?

Did Trump ever imply it was easy?

bitch only got it because she lost her legs.

She's no Victoria's Secret model.

She'll be better off in the ground.

She would probably go door-to-door killing white people if she were ordered to. Fuck her.

>implying

I thought the US didn't allow woman in combat?

Argument?

I thought not....

Race is a social construct.

Humanity is a social construct.

Life is a social construct.

The Moonman was right, Black Lives Don't Matter!

Didn't he specifically say being given a purple heart was a lot easier than earning one?

Like wasn't that exactly what he was saying?

>After 28 March 1973, as a result of an international terrorist attack against the United States or a foreign nation friendly to the United States, recognized as such an attack by the Secretary of the Army, or jointly by the Secretaries of the separate armed Services concerned if persons from more than one service are wounded in the attack.

A US officer I knew was awarded one for this reason. He was a junior officer on exchange and was shopping in Harrods when a PIRA bomb went off over the street. A few glass cuts and he was a bit shaken, but the Purple Heart it was.

He found it as funny as we did and didn't really feel he deserved it, but he confirmed that the criteria are so wide that it's considered something you put in the drawer and forget about. It's not important.

well did she find them? dumb bitch can't do anything right.

i always thought it was bravery.
so the purple heart is basically a participation trophy?

gookposting
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
oy vey!

why would he need an arguments, you lost.
go blow some more jew dick, ya fucking cucked burnout.

>using a deprecated meme
>"implying"

go slip on a banana peel, you silly fuck.

Fuck off. My grandfather was a decorated office in WW2. He had earned two purple hearts and a distinguished service cross. He'd be rolling over in his grave if he saw how much American politicians are trying to use veterans and servicemen as propaganda tools and pawns.

>More implication due to a lack of arguments
How to kill a Sup Forumsack 101

Yeah I have mine in a shoe box next to my CIB and my college degree. Fell for all these meme accomplishments.

DUDE FUCKING LEAF LMAO

The only way to kill a Sup Forumsack is to blow yourself away. That'll get rid of the Sup Forumsacks. Go and try it.

>implying Trump didn't say the exact same thing

He said getting it as a gift is much easier than earning it in combat. These liberal retards don't know what they are talking about.
And OP is thus either retarded or a shill.

HIDE AND IGNORE

SAGE

>laying in bed getting high off morphine isn't easy!
I'm sorry but these days the Purple Heart is awarded for breaking your arm if your jeep tumbles down a hill due to driver error. It isn't the prestigious sign of respect it once was.

How old are you dude, 14? Maybe get your dick wet a few times before trying to talk shit.

>She got the purple heart.
Yeah, I'm sure it was in a real war, too. :^)

>2 participation trophies and a letter from the queen
i had that shit by the time i finished primary school.

>Loses both legs

>HUR DUR GET OVER IT

Why are most people here sub-human shit heads?

She got a papercut during data entry. it was really serious becuase her boss raped her as punishment for wasting tax dollars on a bandaid.

wtf i am you now.

Do it for Israel!

>get blown to pieces in war
>return home
>become a political shill

THANKS OBAMA

she lost both her legs in an RPG attack whilst she was co piloting a black hawk senpai

pooly memed friendo

that was 10/10 tbqh
never seen this before

*poorly

>decorated office

what

> He'd be rolling over in his grave if he saw how much American politicians are trying to use veterans and servicemen as propaganda tools and pawns.
It's been happening forever. The cycle works like this:

>No one cares about the military
>Suddenly they are needed to do something
>Important people care again
>Due to suffering casualties, the population in general support them
>Politicians realise this
>Make more promises about them
>This lasts about one and a half terms
>Returns back to no one caring.

When I left the Army I took everything I had from it and put it in a drawer. I kept a few photos on my desk, and one of ourselves and the Queen on my wall behind it. That's it. I know that no one else cares, so I keep it in the drawer until it's a national day or an association meeting.

Get your skin ready. You'll want it to look good for the lampshades.

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding

Warning WARNING

I was defending Trump on how the Purple Heart is indeed easy to get, not to suggest that anybody who has it didn't earn it.

so she did literally nothing except be a shitty asian driver and get shot?

It's a: damn, they fucked you up, but you're still here. You showed them.
Award

>pooly memed
I think we all know what race you are.
You just can't help it, can you, Pajeet!

Us military is the biggest government jobs programs in the world

>top government goy award!

Fucking kek

Because they do get over it.

even in wheels they tend to try get a job instead of whinning around you useless shit.