Why have kids?

Seriously, you alone can't save the white race. Why have kids?

really makes u think

wtf now i hate kids...

so when the Illuminati use the animus device to explore their genetic memory i can assume direct control and fill their servers with dank memes
12D Chess, yo

Shit man, get that government check at the end of every year.

Sup Forums is completely under siege, total psyops mode

You won't really understand the answer to why you have kids, until you have them.

I guess because it is the entire and total purpose of life. In the end, if you don't reproduce your life was ultimately a complete waste and you are a total failure who may as well have never been born.

>wasted trips on some stupid fucking made up bullshit theory trying to solve the meaning of life

Hmm, intradesting..

that image isnt factual, try again you sjw prick

When ill be old i'll adopt some ukrainian 17yold daughter. Now im just not ready to be father.

You mean you are going to fuck a whore.

Be my guest and don't have kids, that just means mine will have a future with more resources and a higher quality of life.

Really makes my asshole tingle

It's too fucking obvious, Schlomo

and while you're at just stop the human species altogether cause your liberal media says that humans are the cause of everything bad so you should kill yourself and everyone else while you're at it instead of doing things regu;ar animals couldnt do like time travel, stuff that can cure diseases or other futuristic stuff we could do
fucking christ the shills, cucks, and sjws are out in force this early today

>anuther right wing Christvag cursing his fucking brains out becuz it's not degenerate

I'm moving to Norway next year, I'll be taking your future wife off your hands, cuck.

Yeah, never heard that one before. I'll also understand why getting reamed in the asshole is fun either until I do it, right?

>that one Norwegian autist that keeps posting slide threads

Don't forget to sage.

bc having kids sucks about 90% of the time...but that 10% is better than anything you will ever have in life without them.

Saw this same thread. same wording. same pic infinite times. When are mods going to pick up on this crap...