Holy shit, it's like /bant/ but not retarded

Holy shit, it's like /bant/ but not retarded

But Sup Forums has a bunch of /r9k/ crossboarders and therefore has gay ERPers too

>not retarded
>

I've been here 15 seconds now. Too many frogposters. For that reason, I'm out

>but not retarded

dumb frogposter

>any Sup Forums board
>not retarded

Sup Forums is like the richest man in the Ethiopian slum

Honestly /bant/ has the most potential. There's just too much loli. This would also have potential if everyone here wasn't a r*dditor/r9kfag

/bant/ is in dire need of removing weebfags

I do my best but there's too many of them

Umi is not for choke

You can do it
I believe in you

>>>>>not retarded

b-bye frend
it was nice knowin u :(

Has one single meme ever gone out of /bant/? It looks like Sup Forums memes are much more influential.

Sup Forums is so much superior to /bant/

Even banter is better here desu, because it's not the purpose of the board, so it's not forced.

You get banned for bantering in bant

Who judges a board's quality by external influence? By that metric Sup Forums is the best board which we all know isn't true

We're far newer and far smaller, but yeah, bant isn't amazing. I'd still argue that it's better than int though just because of the number of unabashed plebbitors and frogposters here.

Not anymore

This is an embarrassment to the fatherland

You're right, there's way too many frog posters and wojakers around here. We need help eradicating this blight.

I'm more interested in the quality of their memes. And a meme that doesn't go viral isn't even a meme. So: does this board dedicated to banter actually produce memes? If not, does it mean it fails at being a good banter board?

Sup Forums being more Reddit than ever is a real problem indeed.

Good luck with that one. I'd help but we have our own problems back home

Can you do me a favor

Maybe.

>this board dedicated to banter
/bant/ is [s4s] with flags