Here's the full shit storm from last night's Megyn Kelly show with BLM:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCZeR0X4jfk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlOrk5iUG1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cOXuvbmNfPY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=305&v=QCozh_vbYdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Megyn Kelly
This bimbo could suck the skin off my dick I bet.

it's 40 minutes long ffs

at least watch the segment with the 'pastor' in the purple suit jacket, starts at ~11:00

With that yaw? She'd puncture a hole in your balls.

40 minutes!!!!... If I wanted to watch FORTY minutes of this I would have watched it when it was airing.
BREVITY is the root of good Sup Forums video threads.

>he actually has work to do at work

Lel

>young woman harassed by the cops
yeah, cops tend to bother you when you're a criminal for some reason

Oh okay so if I want those precious (you)'s I so desperately crave I'm going to have to edit down a 40 minute video to about 5 minutes?

yeah no

whoa, youre such a badass dude!

Hi Megyn!

I like how half the guests she has on think her first name is Kelly.

vagina detected

Consider suicide

MOMS GONNA FREAK!

Anyone have the original videos by her mirrored?

Holy retards

Why is it to no surprise that niggers don't want to be accountable for their own actions? It can only end wit a dirt nap sooner or later.

I was walking past this as my dad was watching and I just had to stop and stare.

I'm already racist in the conventional sense, but holy FUCK this made me straight up say KILL ALL NIGGERS.

Only one motherfucker had any sense whatsoever while the rest avoided simple questions to try to play the victim card.

>40 minutes
kill yourself

There's such a thing as linking the time of a youtube video so we don't have to watch the entire show for the one moment you're referring to.

i thought she left Fox because the producer was squeezing her produce

No, she got Ailes to resign.

was this that dumb bitch that loaded the shotgun?

I wanna gently rape her on top of Trump's wall.

That was Gretchen Carlson.

Mgeyn gettin redpilled on nogs

and used her 5yr old son as a human sheild

>Further destabilize the region

maybe people shouldnt act like jokers....

whoops wrong thread

Nah, he's just a leper

why does fox news have so many niggers these days?

philtrum....

who else were they going to find to defend her actions?

Glenn Beck is a clown

Why can't Sup Forums handle funposting? They always freak out.

Type "&t=2m30s"

To start a video at 2 minutes and 30 seconds

We will not discuss 40 minutes of fox news you fucking Rupert (((Murdoch))) shill OP

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

lol. that one threw me off for a sec.

What a trashy nigger. Hopefully the stinky bitch was cremated.

He seems like a retard and these people seem to have difficulty even pretending to have a civilized debate rather than just shouting ideology at each other.

Why do american newscasters need to shout at me? I can hear you just fine.

god damn why the fuck is this all over the news
a mentally ill nig nigged
essentially takes her kid hostage with a fucking shotgun
gets blown away case closed who the fuck cares
maybe her kid will go to a nice white family and actually have a chance at life now

(((Civilized debate))) is how you turn Europe into Eurabia through political correctness and immigration.

AYO HOL UP! WHAT ABOUT THE SLEEP GAS?

why can't I find this shit funny anymore?

a year ago that line would have had me dying laughing

i hate megyn kelly, that fucking cunt, fake conservative bitch

Brevity is the excuse of the lazy

yeah just went through that jesus fucking christ

This

She got what she deserved.

Lighting a candle for little Shieldavius, this shit is fucked up

Wait people are upset about this nigger getting shot? She was armed and dangerous.

Wow, this is hilarious. Nothing will satisfy black people and BLM will complain about everything. They're literally addicted to being victims.

>meanwhile in Baltimore

That's the driving force between cultural marxism and multiculturalists
They pretend to be victims to pull others down to their level of misery.
Best just not give them any attention.

Black mothers are the fucking worst. They are always abusive and crazy. Maybe dont be a fucking criminal you dumbass.

Did nobody watch her own traffic stop video? It's the funniest Sovereign Citizens BTFO compilation I've seen yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlOrk5iUG1s

AM I BEING DETAINED

It matters to themselves. It doesn't matter who they destroy, it's about who "destroys" them, until they get what they want. Black culture is extremely toxic and easily spreads.

She was a decent looking negress. She could have found a desperate white dude and lived a happy life. Oh well...

17:00 in that

She has the kid holding the camera

She scolds him for crying, warns him that the police are going to try to murder him. He's 5.

>controversial media coverage
>controversial
>media
media are nothing but maximum shilling for establishment
and all the retards eat it up

>Black parents

>black parent

corrected that record for you familam

the fuck is wrong with kelly? why is she shouting at the camera?

shorter version

Blacks Believe They Should be Able to Point Guns at Cops & Endanger Children with ZERO Consequences

youtube.com/watch?v=cOXuvbmNfPY

Brevity is the soul of wit.

where do they find these niggers?

>showing video of niggress loading shotgun

black guy: THATS NOT WHAT WE SEE WE NEED BODY CAMERAS

that cop is so racist it hurts to watch

How anyone can defend her is beyond me. Selfish cunt risked the life of a child. She even used him on social media to gain support. Fucking pathetic. People are waking up to this nig nog bullshit.

brevity is

Damn, I'd fuck the hell out of Megyn

>a card board sign instead of plates.
I guess she thought she was a free inhabitant. AM I BEING DETAINED.

Thanks, charlie

>instead of a license plate, there was a cardboard sign warning government officials not to stop her
the game, i lost it

>she went full inawoods over a traffic stop
>tells cops they have to murder her to get her out of the car
>stews about firearms, imaginary slights and threats by the state
>suicide by cop during lawful exercise of bench warrant

absolute paranoia.

Wait is this real? I'm at work, not watching the video now. If that's the case I feel like she wanted to get pulled over for confrontation

I think he meant parents' in the sense of plurality. There's not just one single mother. But tons of them.

Thank you mainstream media, if you let people in this country think for themselves and get along the ground would open and the sky would fall. Civil unrest is surely the desired outcome.

it's absolutely 100% real. don't skip ahead this comes up in the first 3 minutes

I want to fuck Megyn Kelly so bad

>instead of a license plate, there was a cardboard sign warning government officials not to stop her

Sovereign citizen confirmed

Fucking unreal.

>Fucking millennials with the attention spans of gnats

>pleads for hours while she aims a shotgun
what in the fuck?

All these shills and still nobody likes black people. Lol!

Though not really true. The Master Slave relationship between the light skins and the dark skins is still well intact. The Masters went back to school, studied banking and propaganda and now rule everybody else by deception and Central Bank Money Printing.

Also, does anyone have the scoop on the Freddie Gray case? Last I read, the charges against all the officers were dropped and then total silence. Was there a protest? The news broke during the Democrat National Convention so that helped to bury the story.

What a fucking shit show... That pastor is actually defending a woman who used her 5-year old as a human shield because racism.

>Issuing threats is the same as free speech.

Niggers actually believe this.

All officers are now suing the prosecutor as well.

Seriously. I kind of understand how seeing dark skinned gorilla features staring at you in the mirror everyday could start to chafe your personality, but she could have dolled herself up easily and been scooped up by a succesful man of any race. In this case black culture, independent of skin color, turned her into hyper nigger 24/7, and ended up getting her killed.

That's something...

I don't have a reaction face that can display the amount of rage

How can somebody defend that shit. The video is right there and he's just "Um we don't know we were not there this video does not tell the whole story".
That and they wonder why these kids end up thugs/drug dealers/pieces of shit. They grow up with this retarded mindset of fuck the police and whiteys always trying to push us down. Even worse is that kid will just repeat what his mother did and years from now we will see him pointing a gun at an officer because his mom pretty much brainwashed him into thinking the police are evil.

Posted these in a thread yesterday. If you guys want a good chuckle here's a compilation of Sovereign Citizens getting BTFO:

Here's a feisty senorita that claims her and her boyfriend are "free inhabitants" and "they get all the rights of a citizen without having to follow any of the laws".

The only solution to all of this is to deport niggers or shut down the media that blows this shit out of proportion and gives BLM equal time like they have legitimate arguments.

It's like all niggers believe "there's no way a nigger can ever do anything wrong ever, It's impossible for a nigger to ever do something wrong.

It's pretty mind blowing.

If they got the guy they were coming for, why did they still try to get inside?

They could've just left, posted up some surveillance and waited till she left her apartment unarmed and apprehended the woman with minimal use of force.

Why are we making excuses for lethal force? Since when is Sup Forums full of big gumment shills?