Why do you want to racemix with an ethiopian girl, user?

why do you want to racemix with an ethiopian girl, user?

sorry, I don't like my meat well-done
there's no taste in it

that girl is just a caucasian lmao

imagine what it would feel like to grab her shirt, lowering it, revealing her modestly sized breasts and putting your face in between them and then she grabbed the back of your hair curling up your fingers and you can feel the cold chill of her africa pendant on your forehead while your face feels the warm soft embrace of her african breasts

>

Bella Abyssinia

They don't want to racemix with me

Serai romana

Of course

I think I get it now.

>what is a caucasian skull

whatever bro, i just want to fuck one bad

*blocks your path*

im black so its not really race mixing

lol to an Habesha Ethiopian/Eritrean parent if you aren't from the Horn then it is to them

who keeps making these threads, lmao.

I don't. Why would I?

Would a Habesha really let their daughter marry a Somali? Or other non-Christian?

If they are Christian Habesha then they would be very opposed probably. Most Orthodox families are. Plus (with Ethiopians) there is ancient bad blood between somalis and them

racemixing is degenerate.

I prefer brazilian girls desu, I see plenty that look like OP's pic.

*deports*

I feel like if you can't attract a woman you shouldn't concern yourself with such things

I'm the reason you were born son.

Good luck. Ethiopians date Africans only.

Read a book. Sup Forums education is bad.

>Good luck. Ethiopians date Africans only.

No, they literally do not. We have tons of ethiopians here and they constantly hit on arab dudes.

Okay then, Arabs and blacks. I was just going by Ethiopian twitter and a lot of the girls always talk about dating in race, chocolate men. Maybe the reality is different.

I'm from Kenya so I have no idea.

Ethopians are Qt

Oh. You're probably following twitter of ethiopians living in america. Here it's very different, here ethiopian women have this weird fetish for arab dudes. I asked a girl once why they have it and she told me it's because prophet muhammad was arab, so muslim ethiopians want to have kids with arabs cause of this. kind of a really weird fetish but ok i guess. also most of them are really, really thin for some reason. i like girls with more ass.

Ethiopians date Ethiopians and Eritreans only usually. Most are racist as fuck when it comes to big noses and wide faces

Many Americanized ones will fuck who ever but the parents and the people back home are quite picky about who they fuck. Unless you have money of course