FUCK YOU SHILLS

I think I'm going to take a break from social media and Sup Forums for a few days until this newest onslaught of shills and trolls fuck off

Inb4
>DRUMPF LOL
>THEM POLLS THO HAHA
>CTR is unbiased you tinfoil

Seriously shills fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=uJM7TdshUbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong, can't handle the memes?

A look, a triggered Drimpf supporter. You alt-righters are attention seeking mendacious wankers.

Shills must be purged. MODS need to consider IP bans.

DRUMPF LOL

Muh feelings

>let's suppress ideas on Sup Forums that disagree with my views

The shills will be here til the end of the year user, and probably beyond.

Being anti-Trump isn't against the board rules. Being a shill isn't even against the board rules.

Fuck off back to Stormfront

Drumpkins getting BTFO ITT

>BAN OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE!
>Being an SJW tier pussy

#triggered

Shills are refugees from Syria. We need to send them back, and build a wall

Why is the hillary shilling so bad lately?

It's not idea suppression. It's the same 10 threads over and over. Mods can leave up one of them, the rest can go since they're duplicates.

Momentum is for the hilldog. Kek wills it!!

Because it's clearly triggering some of you Drumpkins.

Damn....Raising the budget to 6+ million must have really helped. I hope they continue to burn cash though. Trump isn't spending a single time and is still statistically tied.

You come here so quickly too. You swarm like locusts. Do you have a dashboard of all of the threads that you are looking to raid? You efficiency in shilling is impressive.

They budget increase 6 fold.

Nah mang this is high test shitposting time. Open all the flood gates, redpill the whole ctr.

Where can I sign up for shilling? I'm doing it FOR FREE.

I hate shills myself, but we must remember that Sup Forums is not fucking reddit.

>stop triggering me by having opinions I don't agree with
>everyone with different opinions is goverment paid troll

Nice fucking ID
USA
USA

Problem is I report the thread that is just Clinton's fuckface pic and '8 years' description and nothing else and I get warning from mods for wrong reporting, so fuck you guys, do it yourself.

> Sees flag.

Sure you are buddy. We all believe you.

> 0.5 shekels have been deposited in your account

Get ready for Novermber Drumpf supporters

you will be BTFO

I'm more worried about the idiots replying to those bait threads, instead ignoring them

>statistically tied
>down 10+ points in every poll
>being this dillusional

This. I'll shill4hill if they pay me. Not like anyone has every had their minds changed from an online argument. If anything the more shills there are the more disgusted the general public will be.

I'm worried for Sup Forums future.

The issue isn't different opinions, the issue is threads that have just Trump's photo and 'retard' as only one word description and the page is flooded with them.

Honestly those bait threads need to be reported immediately.

Mods really need to consider IP cans only for the next coming months. Its going to be nuts especially as we get closer to November.

The Final Solution must commence...

PURGE PURGE PURGE

Don't worry we are all going through the same shit storm here user, hopefully the massive amount of paid shilling will calm down soon and if not I'll come back on November 8th and hopefully I'll be seeing shill damage control everywhere on not just Sup Forums but all over the internet. Then when the shills realise they lost and leave.
We
Shall
Have
Peace...

this is the biggest shill, literally no one is phazed by this, most threads are shit 90% of the time anyway. Just stick to the leak threads and generals. They can't be shilled as easily

It's shills bumping other shills

Its basically over. Trump has lost. Look at his supporters. Tired from the minute Hillary stepped into the playing field. Sure Trump easily rolled over those no-named Republican nominees but step into Hillary's court and you Trump sacks don't stand a chance.

Good bye Trump and racist America. It was good knowing you. NOT

Yeah no, please see my post

We had an increase in shilling during the preparation for the Brexit vote as well but the amount of shilling that we are going to be receiving for this is going to be MASSIVE.

Bigger than anything else.

another disenfranchised soul
*rubbing intensifies*

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Or you can go to where they hang out. Here's a list

Why are MODS such faggots? Get Hiroshima Nagasaki to talk some sense into those faggots.

We need a temporary ban ion shill IDs until the election is over.

Yeah can't wait for Hillary to kill even more children.

THIS
FUCKING SHILLS NEED TO STOP BEING PAID TO SHILL FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR OVERLORD CUNT

Guide to shilling

>Shit up the board
>Create threads about how shitted up the board is
>Create threads about leaving because the board is so shitted up

Poor effort all round.

Interesting...

the shilling is really making Sup Forums suck.

>I cant deal with the fact that my candidate is a complete fraud, so I'll call anyone who disagrees with me a shill and troll

Top kek

I honestly can't wait to laugh at you faggots when Trump loses. You chose the worst candidate possible and now you're going to eat a big bowl of shit when he loses in classless fashion and attempts to blame the "rigged" system.

Good fucking riddance

>the shilling is really making Sup Forums suck

the mongoloids who respond to shills and their threads are what make Sup Forums suck.

Yeah its fucking annoying isnt it slut?

Now you know how we felt when trump shills flooded Sup Forums with retarded ass

Muhh wall
Muhh god emperor
Muhh you have to go back

Its ok its almost over user

Who the fuck is even raiding us? This shit is unbearable, half of the posts are shills.

I'm already print screening posts saying that Trump will win, so I could laugh at them when he will eventually lose.

Pathetic

>I cant deal with the fact that my candidate is a complete fraud, so I'll call anyone who disagrees with me a shill and troll

Top kek

I honestly can't wait to laugh at you faggots when Trump loses. You chose the worst candidate possible and now you're going to eat a big bowl of shit when he loses in classless fashion and attempts to blame the "rigged" system.

Good fucking riddance

Why ? I consider them like comic relief ?
The bad forced memes and "arguments" are funny to watch, they'll fit right in with the JIDF and the FBI eventually.

WTF is drumpf I never got that?

reddit paid shills.

That's what the shills want, they want you to leave to prevent meme magic. The God of KEK will punish these shills with death.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

There is a superpac that just received 6 million + of funding to shill non-stop.

I did the same for Brexit. And now I have over 400 screen caps for nothing

I spend all day anti Trump shilling
its just very amusing, I like Trump

1/10

>won nomination

Have a cookie.

Well if that's it it's pretty much obvious what is happening here then. No happening that would attract shills here and just after the 6 mil paycheck they get here all of a sudden?
Fucking shills should rot in hell.

This. Stop replying to those threads you retards.

Sup Forums will be fine, user. Shitposters unite and all that. .

Its probably not just retards but also other shills that self bump their own threads. Like I said previously, mods really need to start considering IP bans. If there are enough reporting they need to consider IP banning of shills at least util November passes.

You can always screen cap both sides.

Actually I think OP making this thread is bringing out all the shills like a moth to a flame. Perhaps we could use this to our advantage; set up a shill magnet thread and have normal shitposting elsewhere.

and when he does lose and sperg out nobody will take his claims about rigging seriously because who would believe THAT sjw-word-salad?

check fucking m8 m80s

I haven't been able to keep up with everything the past few days..anything in particular happened to cause a bump in shilling?

>6+ million

some actual real information has been getting out on Sup Forums (leaks, etc) so oy vey shut it down goys

It's not just politics related threads. They are shitposting hard right now.

They should start with you.

Checked.

Its his family's last name, which got changed when they moved to america to sound more "american".
Even his name is a fraud.

Yes their budget went up by 5mill.

They have a 6.3 million budget now.
Happened right after the DNC.

Poor Trumpster
>>>into the dumpster

This could work.

Apparently, libtards find funny to make jokes about person's heritage.

Yeah I wonder. I miss times when you could make fun of both sides.

Set up a trap for these faggots and the ban all the rats. Either case we need a Purge. That way we can operate more efficiently as a unit.

>whaah my safe space is no longer safe
you need to embrace the love of Hillary, renounce your bitter heart

>Drumpf

Post shekels, they love those.

Also, what kind of leaks?! Everything good happens when I'm away.

>Trumpfags keep proving that they are nothing more than alt right SJWs

>m-m-m-muh safe spaceee

LMAO

Shills must be purged. We've being overwhelmed by a bunch of fairy faggots.

Thanks user!

Of course they do its their nature

>Sup Forums awash in memeing about trump for months
>as soon as hillary memeing begins they get irrevocably triggered
top kek
don't take it so seriously

They increased the budget for her correct the record(online shilling)pac from 1 million to 6 million. So it's going to be really bad for a while

there was a recent wave that was put up and almost immediately shut down

others have been from sources of varying credibility such as wikileaks, HLI, and hatchetman

this board was once so toxic nobody wanted to come here so it was thought safe to let some things slip amongst the static

those days are forever over

youtube.com/watch?v=uJM7TdshUbw

It's only this bad because of this one Canadian cuck.
He constantly says
>LUL RIGHT WING RETARD HURR DURR
He then keeps posting the same statistics over and over and keeps jerking himself off
He is the moderator of over 10 sub reddits all shitting on trump
Cannot respond to you without calling you a right wing retard
And when asked about what his endgame for shit posting this hard, he said it's classified like he works for the god damn fbi
Sage his ass and move on

Oh but we will. This is WAR.

MODS consider IP bans on all shills until November. I on the other hand, will find other means of locating these faggots.

>op is such a pussy that he needs to hide to his safe space

Fucking DRUMPF fags everyone.

The hill shills are especially bad at reddit lately. R/politics is literally all anti trump garbage and snarky comments

Take a break op refuel your MAGA tanks. They want to demoralize us

>83980752
>pro-trump and anti-shillary memes are funny and original
>pro-shillary and anti-trump memes are forced, unfunny, tumblrina-tier garbage
>not complaining about the latter
topcuck, faggot.

Maybe you should stay on plebbit and defend your home?