Have you accepted the fact that Trump doesn't want to be POTUS? And he never fucking did...

Have you accepted the fact that Trump doesn't want to be POTUS? And he never fucking did. I called it months ago and now it's abundantly clear now. He spends no money and says things that he knows will hurt him. He defends these statements knowing it will hurt him even more. He doesn't listen to any advisers and he doesn't pander to potential new supporters. He wants to lose.

He is going out of his way to throw the election but you morons keep supporting him forcing him to make more and more outlandish statements by the week lest he actually fucking win the thing.

It's there for the taking if he wants it. He clearly doesn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djFitvQOyhw
8chnet/pol/res/6998157.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/07/donald-trump-electoral-college/86807474/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this really made me correct my think

Nice proxy, Pedro.

SHILL THREAD

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS THREAD YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT. READING THIS NEGATES YOUR IMMUNITY.

>tfw you just got your record corrected

dont reply to this shit, report and hide, you're either a shill for bumping or take easy bait

haha

it's not your fault.

fix it before it's too late

He's good friends with the Clintons and a previous Clinton donator.
It's possible he's a Hillary shill, controlled opposition.

I bet your ancestors wished they had these.(Brit on holiday)

Guys why are you all screaming "SHILL!" when this guy is right? He fucking lost his mind last 10 days, he isn't listening to his family, advisers, no one.

As soon as he took the lead in the polls he started spewing stupid shit that he know will hurt him. Today someone said that Trump asked people at national security meeting "Why can't we use nukes?".

Do you realize that people in general will be scared away from Trump? Can someone explain to me what is he doing without screaming shill, 0.5$ etc.

Sky news are reporting it as self sabotage.
Have a look at redsilverJ's assessment of trump and clintons relationship. It's pretty interesting.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

You guys are beyond a joke. Trump himself would laugh in your face

What the fuck

Which country?

When Penn Jillette was on Celebrity Apprentice he was asked if he would support Trump for President.

Trump has been thinking about running for a long time and was serious about it.

Just wait until the debates when Lord Trump is destroyed by the most uncharismatic woman in history.

Do't worry it's not that he's a bad debater, he just doesn't care. Looking like a fool is part of the plan.

>he posted something i disagree with
>im going to report him!!
Thats what reddit is for user

Is starting to seem that this may be right. These past few days he has done shit that makes no sense. He would still be leading in the polls if he just kept his mouth shut but he seems to be picking worthless fights with people of no significance that makes him come out bad.

Serous about running. Not serious about winning.

Do you want another famine, potato boi? Along with the increase of funds for CTR we witnessed an increase in anti-Trump threads. Most of them don't even have any substance nor any arguments

I thought this shit was nothing more than Cruz shills trying to make shit up but this past week the theory seems actually likely.

This thread is garbage

>As soon as he took the lead in the polls he started spewing stupid shit

Are you serious?

>Mexicans a shit
Read the 2012 Republican autopsy. They effectively discovered the RNC needs to court Hispanic voters if they want to be relevant in ten years. Trump torpedoed this.

>Muh wall
Buchanan ran on this theme in '96. Remember him? No one else does either

>Her period!

Women routinely turn out more than men during the GE. Way to go.

>Veterans BTFO

I can't believe he survived the McCain attacks, and then he does it again?

>Muh trade wars

Way to alienate the COC and the reliable business donor class

>One day this past May, Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., reached out to a senior adviser to Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, who left the presidential race just a few weeks before. As a candidate, Kasich declared in March that Trump was “really not prepared to be president of the United States,” and the following month he took the highly unusual step of coordinating with his rival Senator Ted Cruz in an effort to deny Trump the nomination. But according to the Kasich adviser (who spoke only under the condition that he not be named), Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

>When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

>Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

>“Making America great again” was the casual reply.

He wants to kick his feet up on the desk and bark orders at subordinates who make things happen in his stead. Improving the worth of his brand comes at a huge price to him, which is basically being on the hook to work for the country and deal in politics every waking moment of the next 4-8 years. I have to wonder if that's what he really wants for himself.

SAGE FUCKING SHILL POSTERS

Never seen, listening now
youtube.com/watch?v=djFitvQOyhw

>trump ran with good intentions
>wants to shake things up
>came at a time when trust in the political establishment is an all time low
>his messages strike a cord with people and he is suddenly GOP nominee
>Endless campaigning and being involved with politics brings Trump to realization that he bit off more than he can chew
>that President of the USA is one of the most demanding jobs on the planet with very little free time
>every waking moment of your life for 4 years sees you surrounded by body guards and advisors, little of your schedule is planned yourself
>you need to do endless bullshit speaking engagements, visit schools and college campuses to give talks and meet with foreign world leaders and actually map out a future, especially given the USAs leading role on the world stage
Trump is starting to get scared that he will win and the responsibility of running a country is bigger than that of a country and he is subconsciously fucking himself up on purpose

>ireland trying to get in on the bantz

What makes you say this? I just saw him say that he was in it to win on an O'Reilly interview yesterday; if anyone is to blame, its some of the GOP members for not sticking to their word to back up the nominee(Trump) who is what the people wanted. Disgraceful.

The problem is that he's doing too good a job. No matter how much he tries to ruin his chances the people just become more fanatical.

I know you want them...join the trump train and we'll give them to you. You won't have to starve anymore

Your banter is depressingly shit

He will quit within the week. Blood is already in the water. Men with cigars and brandy are deciding who gets the honor of losing to Clinton.

>Have you accepted the fact that Trump doesn't want to be POTUS? And he never fucking did.
Is that why he's been thinking about it for years according to Roger Stone?

If you are using Roger Stone as a source for truth, you need to be hit in the head with a really heavy hammer

According to Roger Stone the self confessed, persistent liar.

You guys should know better than to respond seriously to a fucking potatonigger

This was a Bill Clinton operation from the beginning. Search your feelings. You know it to be true. He played you, Sup Forums. Trump and Clinton played you hard.

good one m80

wtf I am now a #Cruzmissile

SHILL SPOTTED
>>>8chnet/pol/res/6998157.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/07/donald-trump-electoral-college/86807474/

>"Trump cannot win" proclaims increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this month
You're lucky I don't have any reaction images on this computer