We did it, boys

We did it, boys.

To be fair Deus X dude is relatively distinct.

>hating your own race instead of being proud of it

You can make fun of your own race without hating yourself. Basically every minority comedian has made a living off that.

I fucking hate you guys. A bunch of shitposting memeing casuals the lot of you. I'd go to a different site if I wasn't afraid of change.

>Being proud of something that is totally random fluke of birth.

Might as well flip a coin and be proud of the side it lands on.

I thought he was mexican?

>A bunch of shitposting memeing casuals the lot of you.
You know that's always been Sup Forums, right? It's not like it was "better back in my day before the normalfags". It's like going to a water park and getting mad because your t-shirt got wet.

go back to 8gag my man

Yeah I thought he was hispanic when I first saw him but I'm pretty bad at identifying race unless you're basically obviously a specific race.
Mildly swarthy white guys are a tough one.

>racial pride
Don't latch onto the accomplishments of others based on a false sense of kinship. White folk aren't closely related; don't conflate their cultures because you lack your own.

Now I know it's always been this way but back when I was bright eyed and not completely filled with self-loathing I saw it differently.

I get what Hirsch was going for. That joke is a thing since the last two years or so. But the videogame characters he picked don't even look alike THAT much...

>complains about white characters
>Makes cartoon about mostly white characters instead of being the change he wants to see

More like Alex HACK amirite?

There was less shit-posting back-in-the-day, especially of the "let's post twitter/Tumblr screencap to get people to react/rage" type.

Pride has literally always been about stuff you were born with.

>pride in sports teams for your state
>pride in the country you were born in
>pride in your family

list goes on. Pride isn't about being better than others, it's about a love of yourself.

>not feeling connection to the greater community
>not knowing what heritage is
>not carrying on the torch
there is a reason people like you are called plebs

They tend to do it with stereotypes, caricatures, or exaggerating life stories. Just saying, "Ha-ha, why do video games have so many white people?" is basically SJW-tier comedy where pointing out the race just serves to frustrate people except for those who want to see more 90% more gays and blacks in all of media. If he had just said grizzled frowning guy, it might be funny, but by adding white and cherry picking (Poorly at that), he made it controversial but gets applause by the crowd who loves hating on white people in media.

It's also slightly dumb that right after this post, he went on and on about how much he's looking forward to the new Zelda, even though this is the first time the series is actually doing something innovative rather than just copying Ocarina of Time mechanics. Talk about a franchise in a rut, and he wants to insult a genre for being in one.

Eh, experience in videogames has taught me that characters with white surnames are white unless stated otherwise.

Pride is a sin

So much cringe.
>Muh games
>stoopid modern cartoons

Why does it matter what race you are in first-person shooters? You can't even see yourself during the game. The only time you get a hint of what you look like is in a cutscene if they choose to have it be third person or the box art.

I blame superhero movies and the invasion from Sup Forumsposters. They can only talk in memes and shitpost.

>There was less shit-posting back-in-the-day
>this is what neo Sup Forums actually believes
m8 everything was shitposting back in the day every other thread was like the spork penguin of doom

shows like the Flash attracted all the mad contrarians and memesters that are out there

also all the videogames attracted people from Sup Forums

I don't think any of those are first person shooters user or at least, playing in first person is only an option and not the staple. The ones I know for certain aren't are Dead Rising and Deus Ex. The other two there seem to be Gears of War and Ghost recon, if that's the case then neither one is a first person shooter either.

fucking die on the way there please, thanks

*bandages up hands in case any other Sup Forumstards start their whining*

Deus Ex is an fps

It's a tps with a first person option.

You're the reason why people call this place Sup Forumsmblr, get out.

>It's also slightly dumb that right after this post, he went on and on about how much he's looking forward to the new Zelda, even though this is the first time the series is actually doing something innovative rather than just copying Ocarina of Time mechanics. Talk about a franchise in a rut, and he wants to insult a genre for being in one.
I don't get your point. He's excited for a game that's doing something original while complaining about a genre not being original.

>Sup Forums is salty

Deus Ex is not a third person shooter. It goes third person when you lock to cover or during dialogues, but it's an fps.

>something original
>introducing indie level of physics and survival gimmicks

I forgot Nintendo fags only play Nintendo games while shitposting about other games.
Pretty much the DC fan version of gamers.

Looking back at the gameplay trailers, you're right. However, it's predecessor I'm almost certain was an fps with third person shooter settings as I played the game in tps.

The post I was responding to said it was innovative. I don't know what you're going on about.

>feeling a connection from your basement
>showing your heritage by shitposting on Sup Forums
>carrying on the torch of being a loser who talks about cartoons, or video games, or anime, or literally whatever else
I do not understand why people, especially from sites like this, ever pretend that it's about pride in themselves and their culture
Sup Forums is your culture and your life, if it wasn't then you wouldn't be posting here so early on in the morning

There's nothing original with what they're doing with Zelda as far as the genre is concerned. It's only original as far as the Zelda franchise is concerned.

Shut the fuck and quit pretending like you play video games. Deus Ex has never been a tps

He's excited not just because it's FINALLY doing what modern games have been doing for years (Equippables, open world, real-time events), but because he's a Zelda fan and also it just happens to be doing something original, but only original for this franchise. Nintendo is the epitome of "stuck in a rut" so anyone who is a big fan of their products shouldn't really talk shit about other franchises or genres doing the same thing.

I'm sure he's also excited for the new Pokemon game considering him and his GF love Pokemon.

Bitch please. Just because you never ran around killing people by throwing refridgerators at them doesn't mean you can't tell people they never played Deus Ex.

It's funny because Sup Forums used to complain about generic grizzled white guy protags on pre-Sup Forums Sup Forums

THERE'S STILL NO THIRD PERSON OPTION. THIRD PERSON FOR TAKEDOWNS, TALKING, AND COVER DOESN'T CHANGE THAT IT'S MAINLY FIRST PERSON

>posting here so early on in the morning

>what are timezones

>implying majority of Sup Forums aren't American users where the hours would be between 3 - 6AM.

B-but I'm from Australia and posting here!
Yeah, you and like, ten others.

Fuck that, Deus Ex is a classic and Adam's been around forever.

>complaining that triple-A studios play it safe with character design

It's really funny seeing these self-important SJW people criticize the generic white protagonist space marine archetype when Sup Forums made fun of it literally back in 2007. Beaten 5+ years to the punch.

Hey mom can i watch that show. The one where the creator gave up and phoned in a 4-parter finale. You know the one I mean #hack

>pre Sup Forums

Dont you mean post /new/

Now they complain about forced black characters everywhere which is funny cause Alex completely ignores all of that

>It's funny because Sup Forums used to complain about generic grizzled white guy protags on pre-Sup Forums Sup Forums

Thye could change the race and sex of the MC's to whatever the fuck they wanted, but the games would still be generic shit.

It literally doesnt matter what the MC is.

I apologize on behalf of all coloreds on all you're poor white race has had to go through. I understand. Its So lame how he used white as a descriptor just because nearly every modern video game hero is a white guy. Can't he just have not said that so the wounds of racial oppression whites have endured would not be reopened.

>Missing the point entirely to be just as edgy as Alex's tweet.

Here's your (you) faggot.

Look all I'm saying is that I want to play as a white man with blond hair, or with red hair.

Is that to much to ask?

you're thinking of Deus Mex

you can't even see a frown on the guy in the top right

>incest
>redheads
>gay cops
>black cop
>gay newsreporter
>manly lumberjack
I think I know what change he wants

No in just felt the point was stupid whiny shit. White is one of he elements the modern close cropped grizzled male protag share. Boo boo sjws gotta make it anti white. Deal yah fuckin fag.

Code monkey dev for an AAA studio here.

Basically it comes down to the marketing department and demographics. People talk about how everyone plays games, but really, it's still white male teenagers and young adults that make up the swathing bulk of the video game demographic. Women mostly fall into two camps, the normies that obsessively play phone games and casual games, or the fujoshi that play a shit ton of gay rpgs. Then there's minorities and, real talk, it's either normie shit like sports games, or it's the most bottom of the rabbit hole fgc approved fight game shit. Seriously, fight games are fucking prolific as fuck with non whites.

Anyway yeah that's pretty much why, you give the main demographic what it wants and most like to be immersed and it's easy to do that I'd you're the same race as the main character. It's the same reason why so many Japanese games star autistic magical waifus instead of Japanese men, because that's what the audience in Japan wants.

And we found the Tumblr infiltrate. At least this time he (or do you prefer she? Or do I have to call you for a pronoun that cab define your undefinable gender?) did a little research about the boards. A little.

>Sitll missing the point
No matter how hard you try, Alex will never notice you sticking up for him.

Reminds me of this shit

>implying there is anything regarding the Filipino race to be proud of

Every progressive outlet that begs for more diversity has the least diverse people in it. All you ever see is white balding nu-males and 4/10 hambeasts

If you're concerned about sin, why are you on Sup Forums then?
Checkmate shitposter

Something about Stones and Glass Houses

But they're the strongest race in the world.

Yes and? Not like Huffington post was ever good

>Frank West
>some generic white guy

Get fucked Hirsch

>grizzled frowning white guy
what the fuck is with jews and pushing this anti-white shit lately? die in a fiery clown car crash you hack manlet.

Why is being white a bad thing according to Alex Hirsch?
Why is he such a shit person and a racist?

>you give the main demographic what it wants
The "main demographic" wants good games, and no AAA studio has been able to deliver that in the last 10 years. Maybe you should start on that instead of worrying about racial pandering.

>Why is being white a bad thing according to Alex Hirsch?
Because it's samey. Not because it's bad. That's the implication. American videogame characters are the same type of person. And that person happens to be a older white dude with some grit.

Now stop being offended, you triggered faggot. I this wasn't the internet I'd molest you until you came as punishment for being such an easily offended pussy.

Ironic since gravity fall stars a white(or is dipper really jewish?) male protagonist that actually becomes or or less the protagonist by the end of season 2.

Take this shit to Sup Forums faggots

Truest post I've seen on this site

Sup Forums has been complaining about those lazy angry military men with bad shave and few hair for nearly a decade you know. Shit is kid magnet, and a sure flag for dudebro garbage with paper thin game depth.

Face it, being tired of the same character archetype game after game isnt some vendetta against the whites. Shit's just boring.

well he couldve easily articulated that without adding "white" into the description. i mean its okay if its a grizzled black guy in a WW1 setting? what exactly is the manlet doing aside from drumming up racial hatred?

What the fuck is with these 20 - 30 year olds being smug about self hating their own race, gender, and sexual preference?

White is apart of the character archetype. Stop being so fucking sensitive.

>Hirch
>sjw

I I remember correctly he was posting fun at sjw and saying that they should drop being ofended by everything and go out.

He is just leftist, not a sjw.

To be fair they did specify the random tumble posts and screenshots, people seem more anxious to post those now to get riled up. Though yes this place always had people stirring up shit for no reason.

>we're just inciting genocide against your race bro stop being so sensitive

Leftist hypocrisy in one post

>claim everything is rape
>I'd rape you until you agreed with my views

The problem is that it's cool to casually hate on whites. You can make archetypes about black guys in prison or poor Hispanics with menial jobs and people look at you like you're a fucking racist for it, but making the same generalizations about white guys is a-okay now-a-days, and in fact encouraged and applauded for doing so.

Why the fuck is a white guy insulting a white guy. This ain't Boondocks level of satirical commentary, dude is just being a controversial SJW nu-male.

Tom Selleck is on the board of the NRA?

>Adam Jensen
>generic
Alex please

He never asked for this

Is he using Stan to represent homophobes?

Indeed, actually a few of these guys can still be told apart.

Jensen seems to have a longer/taller head, the guy in blue seems more square-faced, the main picture on the right hade... holy crap what's up with his chin?

Can't see the dude wit the headset well enough.

To also be fair, the problem is that people LIKE these sorts of protagonists a lot these days. It's a rebellion from how the 00's were filled with clean-faced pretty boys from mass weaboo-ism.

It doesn't help that the general facial and body type of these characters actually do loan a sort of "stylistic flexibility". You can imagine them clenching their teeth, face-tanking hits, and being a walking-engine of destruction.

But they are still 'slim' enough that you could also believe them instead being a clever-rogue sort who uses agility, maneuvering, and tactics to beat superior foes.

And you can also still have them getting thrown around by Big Guys. (4 you's)

No one is inciting genocide against you and people are fucking make black jokes as apart of popular comedy acts right fucking now. Hell, even the complaint that a white person is complaining about white people makes little to no sense because other races do that shit all the time.

>genocide against Whites

It might look like he is exagerating, but it is what Sup Forums actually believe when I used to debate there. What a faggot.

He's using a random screencap from his cartoon to fit the news. It's self promotion.