Hillary and ISIS

Hillary has ties to ISIS according to Wikileaks.

Source: thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/

It´s your job and duty to make sure this message will be spread as far as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-email-hillary-clinton-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, Source of the source?

The source is in the article.

so this is the reason why the shills are out in full force?

Good Luck having a terrorist supporter as your president. The flag of ISIS will fly over the white house.

I'm not usually the one who comments on flags but, Germany plz.

Wow. You're not far off it already Germany..

(((Wikileaks))))

(((Germoney)))

Enjoying your post Brexit recession?

>muslim mayor

WAIT, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GLOBALIST ELITES LIKE HILARY HAVE TIES TO ISIS? NO FUCKING WAY

B...BUT TRUMP IS MEEEEEANNNN.

you're literally a nigger

bump

I think this is fake. #imforher and none of you Drumpf shills can change my mind.

It didn't. :(

Enjoying forever being associated with the darkest moments of history?

It's not happening. This will just blow over like everything else has. If someone had a way to fuck Hillary over they would have done it already. If Wikileaks' claims had any basis in reality they would be all over mainstream media -- but they don't and they're not. This is just more alt-right lunacy in which you try to connect dots that don't connect.

*brightest

>mainstream media would report the truth even if it would hurt Hillary

kek

Sucide bombers are pretty hot too

This is unfortunatly true. Hillary could rape a child on stage an it wouldn't matter. Except for her pol numbers though, they would take a slight dip.

A 15 meter Hillary would be terrifying

please die in a fire

Dozo

truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-email-hillary-clinton-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda/

Western politicians supporting ISIS is just a mean to a different end. And it's risky only when you have a significative muslim population. In that regard that makes my government particularly dumb.

HAAAALP! DO THE THING AGAIN! ITS ME FROM YESTERYDAY! HAAAALP! LINK ME TO TRUMP GENRAL AND CFG HAAAAAALP!

Needs arabic-like typeface for the hashtag

HAAAAALP! THEYRE SLIDING ME! LINK ME DO THE LINK!

I didn't have one. I'll make a better version later