But what about the droid attack on the Wookies?

But what about the droid attack on the Wookies?

Who fucking cares. It's a useless forest planet filled with barbaric primitives. We should focus our forces on planets that matter.

What about it? Nobody cares about your hairy faggot boyfriend.

lmao what the fuck is this dude?

>a cone in his fucking head

it's a Moon Man cameo

/r/prequelmemes > Sup Forums

Prove me wrong.

>wat indeed

Okay, if reddit is better why don't you go back?

Why would I do that when I can just open Reddit in IE while running Sup Forums in Chrome?

Reddit is thattaway.
Thanks for stopping by!

This shit is fucking hilarious.

>tfw too intelligent for star wars

What would have happened if this teleconferencing faggot hadn't mentioned the wookies?

and in the end, it was truly the War of Stars.

Why does Moonman suddenly give a fuck about subhuman literal apes?

He has another heart over his brain

Maybe it was strategically placed. But a civilization that can travel between star systems in minutes to hours depending really wouldn't have a problem with that because "nearby" planets for bases are plentiful.

It was the will the force that he mentioned the droid attack on the Wookiees.The force willed him to bring this up so Chewbacca would survive the battle of Kashyyyk after that he could help Han Solo save Luke and if Luke wasn't rescued he won't be able to destory the Dark Side until the new trilogy.Screen Writing 101 faggots

He's a conman

>conman
>cone man
POTTERY

>thst's_the_joke.jpeg

someone post the meme of him in the strip club please

how is this even star wars
what was he thinking

fucking interplanetary senate, wookies, trade discussions... lmao

I know right? they didn't even discuss the Emperor's tax policy!

Look how OP Chewie is, i'd want the Wookies on side

is said attack a good friend to remember fondled perhapsitaliangeniusotys

But what about the Droid attack on the Wookies?

No, that's not how it works. To go that fast, they have to travel through carefully mapped hyperlanes (hyperdrive routes) or crash against a planet/star/black hole.

Even the chair had to be added after? Oh, come on!

*record scratch*

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GODDAMN THING

Someone post the pic where he is chillin in the strip club

Battlefront 2 still lookin good for a PS2 game

oh yeah that's super important isn't it?

I hate the whole Star Destroyers can land and fly within the atmosphere thing. Can it be any more inefficient? You want ships to dominate space. The original trilogy never had km-long spaceships in the atmosphere. What's the point of land-forces if you can have ships in the atmosphere? It's even worse because it clearly shows that these ships can only fire against orbital targets.

>Be CIS
>Can land literally anywhere they want on the planet to begin their invasion
>Decide to drop your forces in the water and perform an amphibious invasion, the most difficult way for you to attack
>Get BTFO by tall bears
What did they mean by this?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time when Master Yoda, the most powerful Jedi in history, decided to travel to a planet of a few dozen Wookies, to help them during a droid invasion? He could have stayed in the capital and helped investigate the chancellor, but decided not to. This ultimately lead to Master Windu being defeated, the rest of the Jedi being slaughtered, the Empire being formed and evil brought upon the Galaxy. He was a good friend.

>send master fucking yoda to stand around with wookiees
>send obiwan to possibly fine general grevious and end the war
The Jedi council were the real villains

hey {B}eter

>Did I mention that all Yoda did was watch over the battle? He may have had a role tactically, but he could have easily performed that role as a hologram, and he wouldn't have allowed the Emperor the perfect opportunity to commence his genocide. Yoda was a good friend.

Why was there a land invasion against a species that could wage guerilla warfare better than almost any other species going on at the same time as a space battle? Or did the Republic just send a bunch of clones and Yoda there without any orbital support? If that was the case why didn't the CIS just clear the beachhead from space before trying to land troops?

>"Your empire?"

Rey dies at the end of the the last jedi, I'll never prove it but once you watch the film you'll remember this post

We should be so lucky.

>killing off Disney's new princess

Good joke

This faggot probably threatened a lawsuit against Republic Human Resources so they could let him "telecommute"

>muhhhh back hurts too much at the office

worthless piece of shit

That's an old one.