Was Apu the most underappreciated Simpsons character?

Was Apu the most underappreciated Simpsons character?

Also general Simpsons thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtZ9coPYt_8
youtube.com/watch?v=t60oIlFbkFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>underappreciated
No he was fully appreciated in his time, he used to be on t-shirts and shit too with his catchphrase.

He was one of the best characters until they saddled him with 8 kids and that became his gag.

Kwik E Mart episodes made me want to run to 7/11 so bad.

he had several episodes on his own during the classic area
there are tons of characters with less screentime

youtube.com/watch?v=JtZ9coPYt_8

>The only playable non-Simpson family character in Simpsons Hit & Run

This game was goat

post golden simpsons

Imagine Apu being a character in a modern tv show people would be so outraged. An Indian dude with a thick accent and 8 kids. He could not be more of a pajeet unless he pooed in the street

I'd say Barney

Saw him as a funny drunk as a kid with his whole alcoholism thing but as an adult his whole story is kinda depressing and uplifting when he sobered up

>Sorry, Homer, I'm a coward now, like all recovering alcoholics
what did he mean by this?

>tfw "Don't cry for me I'm already dead." used to just be a funny joke, but now describes your life

'Ello.

Partly why I posted it desu, had trouble with drinking before, shit hits home seeing it now

His story is even more sad when you realize Homer was the one who got him hooked on booze in high school

>One of his missions is literally getting diapers for his kids because they can't poo in the loo.

Chuck's?

>Simpsons thread
>bunch of whiny tryhards jerking themselves off to how hard life is for them to seem interesting
Oh wait that's every Simpsons thread

Sneed's?

A certain agricultural emporium?

You can't really blame Home though, he just told him he ought to relax and got him to drink one beer. It was Barney that couldn't handle it, surely he would have been introduced to it by someone else eventually.
It mirrors life in a lot of ways too, I've heard that story from a lot of people. Being the one to introduce someone to alcohol (or weed) only for it to end up controlling that person's life. They've all felt terrible about it but ultimately you can only take responsibility for yourself.

What about Moe? He doesn't seem as flanderzied as the rest but I genuinely think he's one of the most interesting characters with some great lines

Moes flandarized in the sense that they play up he's a complete loser and suicidal all the time, and that became his gimmick instead of surly bartender

I nicked it when your guard was down, for that split second

and I'll do it again

youtube.com/watch?v=t60oIlFbkFc

>Apu
>A poo
Redpilled

I love how the love matic machine is there from the Lovematic Grampa skit

Did Lisa ever get a single good episode? Bart got dozens of fantastic ones but lisa's ones were always so boring/

How much is your penny candy?

Bleeding Gum's Murphy
Lisa the Vegetarian

That's it. I also like the one where she helps Mr Burns get back on his feet but she was a grade A cunt in the end

Lisa's rival is pretty good. Also I like the Stacy Malibu's one: its funny even if she acts kinda like a sjw cunt

Nah its Kirk.

the vela & run what a game

Also lisa the iconoclast and that episode where she is against homer stealing cable tv

Lisa/Homer episodes tend to be great. Like Lisa the Greek. Their subplot in Bart on the Road is also the best part of that episode.

Bart on the Road is without a doubt underrated kino, why doesn't it get discussed more? Probably one of my favourite episodes.

What about that episode where Lisa worries she's getting less intelligent?