Cuck triggers

What are some subtle triggers for cucks/liberals/numales?

A few off the top of my head

>carrying pocket knives
>wearing boots
>shirts, lighters, accessories with national symbols
>being /fit/ (or in fighting shape)
>leather jackets
>owning guns
>white (or same race) gf

More?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kershaw-1990-Brawler-Speedsafe-Folding/dp/B005UE6GRC/ref=lp_2594732011_1_1?srs=2594732011&ie=UTF8&qid=1470243907&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being outgoing
>having hobbies that aren't Vidya or post interpretive feminist dance
>having an actual well kept beard not that low test peach fuzz
>having a stable well paying job

I could go on but basically not being a total fucking loser with you life on track while being a straight white male pisses them off whenever a you decide to debate or talk to them about social issues

The beard only looks good if you're jacked

I like to observe and match whatever level of hipster-ish irony they're personally comfortable with for a while, then gradually increase the fashy statements past that until they become upset and confused.

Masking redpilled comments with irony is top tier subversion

Also, if you happen to be interested in similar musical genres as them, you can try expressing admiration for the aesthetically white artists, and slagging off the ones who are guilty of shitlib signalling.

>carrying pocket knives
Oh god yeah. I carry a SMALL knife every day and every time I use it for something some nu-male is always like "WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?" bitch what am I using it for right now while you're fumbling around for a sharp key to open this box with like a little cuck.

This

Correct

More to the list:

> Work out at the gym WITH your buddies
> Read litterature, classics and modern (not degenerate shit)
> Adress elders with respect (not fucking fedora but being polite is always good)
> Having good general manners, not eating with one fork, sit up straight and not smoking dope nor use narcotics

>not eating with one fork

Explain

Wearing leather anything except belt/boots is pleb-tier.

Leather jackets can give protection against knives. Mainly slashing and cutting

>>carrying pocket knives

You also forgot: wearing a fedora

I want to start carrying one. What's the best brand/model?

Idk if pocket knives are legal to carry in public in Spain or not, but if they are legal, why not carry one?

Leather trenchcoat goes especially well with a katana.

>carrying pocket knives
>no CCing or OCing

Cmon Ameribro

Why I would? Deffence? I neved need one before for the last 10 years.
inb4 muh useful tool

Kershaw tanto

I carry this one. It has a 3.25" blade. And it doesn't look autistic. It has a clip on the other side and isn't bulky. Flips out fast and makes a loud click

Like $40 at dicks

Made in USA

buzzcut

if you can bull it off people will shit their pants

See

You're a faggot

OC for maximum butthurt
CC for subtle butt hurt

>inb4 muh useful tool

I use mine all the time, but if you want to run around looking for scissors when you need to cut something then be my guest.

only numale faggot cucks make /fa/gget posts on Sup Forums

faggot

It's not /fa/

It's a fit white male wearing leather jacket and boots. 3 criteria I originally posted

Projecting much?

What you had to cut? some lose thread from your raw jeans?
Pocket knifes are edgy fodora tier for people who post pictures in "everyday carrying" threads on /fa/ and Sup Forums

Can confirm, i survived the orlando attack by virtue of my armour.

Knowing more than them about practical subjects. Every time a nu male comes into our service shop for oil, they are radiating ass devastation.

I carry this if I'm out and about. I have a fixed blade but I don't usually take that with me unless I'm going innawoods. Good solid piece of kit, really versatile and useful. The pliers are a godsend.

How about this one? amazon.com/Kershaw-1990-Brawler-Speedsafe-Folding/dp/B005UE6GRC/ref=lp_2594732011_1_1?srs=2594732011&ie=UTF8&qid=1470243907&sr=8-1

American way is much more comfy desu

Those were bullets

If a minority slashes at you with a knife, leather (protective animal hide) will give you a bit more protection than cotton.

That's a really good price for that. As long as the blade is 3-4" you're good.

A tasteful brown leather jacket is not austic

>It's not /fa/
It's not /fa/
>It's not /fa/
It's not /fa/
>It's not /fa/

>not a silk kimono

Sit down...Kid...

>wearing the polyester jew

wearing long johns with black boots in public

"I'm your son's biological father."

Kershaw is a great brand for the money, especially Ken Onion designs. I still don't see the point in paying so much more for a Benchmade.

I'll never get why using a fork as a knife is more comfortable and efficient. FFS use a fucking knife!

That won't work when the son is black.

>Tfw my parents taught me manners and shit like this
Feels good man

>skinny jeans
>fashion boots
Okay